Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-08-2015, 05:28 AM   #849
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Found out it seems to have something to do with game prep. If you don't do it before you play the game it will happen. If you do game prep before it works. I tried it once and had success so hopefully that is a fix.

Is this on Xbox One or PS4? I'm playing on Xbox One and I never do game prep, and have yet to see this. I've not played much since the tuner update, so unless that did something to it, I'm not sure this is the case.
Old 09-08-2015, 08:48 AM   #850
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

In settings you can simulate game prep if you're not wanting to do it. Hopefully the patch will take care of this issue.

Last edited by GrayDawg; 09-08-2015 at 08:50 AM.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:49 AM   #851
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdoohoo
Is this on Xbox One or PS4? I'm playing on Xbox One and I never do game prep, and have yet to see this. I've not played much since the tuner update, so unless that did something to it, I'm not sure this is the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
In settings you can simulate game prep if you're not wanting to do it. Hopefully the patch will take care of this issue.
I'm on Xbox One. I have my game prep set to cpu control. Like I said I tried it once and it worked. Maybe there is some other variable that I'm doing. Hopefully it keeps working.

Also stimulating game prep is a joke this year. Last year the cpu would kinda pick guys that needed the prep. This year they only select your top 6 rated players every single time. Every week.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782

NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-08-2015, 09:54 AM   #852
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdoohoo
I am doing a 32 team test CFM and this was a major problem last year until I understood the fix.

This year I have not had this issue at all. However all settings are set on manual right now for every team as I am testing various teams etc.

Once I start my proper 32 team CFM everything will be set to auto except in season resign (for 31 teams).

The fix last year was simple. If your going to play any other game in your 32 team CFM other than your team. Make sure your go to each teams main page and set them as ready to advance after you simulate their game prep.

Then select the team you want to play as in that match-up and play. Also use multiple save points in 32 team CFM to make sure if you get the lock up you can go back and start again.

I will report back if I see this bug again. Thus far I have not.

PS4 offline 32 team CFM.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-08-2015, 10:47 AM   #853
Pro

Armor, I see that you were testing 15 min 15 sec again. How did that go for you? Did the progression bug come up?
Old 09-08-2015, 11:07 AM   #854
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Armor, I see that you were testing 15 min 15 sec again. How did that go for you? Did the progression bug come up?
Thus far no. And 15 minutes with 15 sec runoff thus far has been great.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-08-2015, 11:07 AM   #855
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

So since we are all waiting on this patch to start our official CFM I think I gonna switch it up this year. I already have a regular online CFM going with my cousin where we control one team. So I think for my offline CFM instead of using the Chargers like I normally do I'm gonna do a sort of league GM thing. Basically micro manage the crap out of things. So here's my question. What sort of things do you guys do in your CFM? Is it better to do 32 team owner or coach mode? Things I'm gonna do for sure:

-A&S random resigning
-Depth Chart control (to move younger guys over vets/etc.)
-Hopefully use custom playbooks
-Let cpu draft but follow some players to see how they do. Maybe force that 1st rd QB to start

But any ideas would be cool. Thanks.

NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-08-2015, 11:23 AM   #856
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So since we are all waiting on this patch to start our official CFM I think I gonna switch it up this year. I already have a regular online CFM going with my cousin where we control one team. So I think for my offline CFM instead of using the Chargers like I normally do I'm gonna do a sort of league GM thing. Basically micro manage the crap out of things. So here's my question. What sort of things do you guys do in your CFM? Is it better to do 32 team owner or coach mode? Things I'm gonna do for sure:

-A&S random resigning
-Depth Chart control (to move younger guys over vets/etc.)
-Hopefully use custom playbooks
-Let cpu draft but follow some players to see how they do. Maybe force that 1st rd QB to start

But any ideas would be cool. Thanks.

Tdawg, sorry if this is off track, but can you explain how your CFM with your cousin works? Do you play co-op online?

What about all of the administrative stuff like scouting and stuff like that? How do you guys handle that? I'm assuming there's no way for both of you to do that at the same time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »