Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 108 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-08-2015, 11:40 AM   #857
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
Tdawg, sorry if this is off track, but can you explain how your CFM with your cousin works? Do you play co-op online?

What about all of the administrative stuff like scouting and stuff like that? How do you guys handle that? I'm assuming there's no way for both of you to do that at the same time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. I meant one team EACH. Sorry about that. Damn I wish there was an option to do that. That is how we used to play back in the day before online. Didn't mean to get your hopes up.

We had one year where we would create players as freshmen in Ncaa. Usually about 2-4 a year. Play some games here and there but mainly we wanted to get them in a draft class to import into Madden. Then we would follow them throughout their careers and play games with their teams in co-op mode. The best part was the two players we created as ourselves (QB and HB) ended up going out in the same draft class as Juniors. His QB was really good and my HB probably should have stayed one more year but was still solid. Anyways the Colts drafted him in the 1st rd and then drafted me in the 3rd rd. Totally cpu controlled draft. No human interference. It was epic. Man we must have played 20+ seasons. I know that we both retired. I think we won 2-4 Superbowls as well. Just a really fun year of Madden.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-08-2015, 01:30 PM   #858
Rookie

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

played agame today raiders vs bengals i was the raiders, only change from set was playing 13 min with 15 sec run off I won 31-21

Bengals had 312 tot off 81 on the ground was very realistic 231 in the air just 39 to green s thats a bit disappointing, 117 to the te Kroft 79 to Jones side note that in 4th quarter McCarron took over as Dalton was sacked for the 7th time
he threw 1 int other than the target choices cpu pass game was okay as a team they went 23-34 285 1 td 1 int, sacks were a tad high this game especially seeing that mario edwards had 3 sacks all against Andrew Whitworth

User run game was demolished 23 carries 59 yards but it was believable so yay
Carr went 21-34 3 tds threw abot 4 passes that lead to pi 2 to Crabtree who had just 1 realcatch but because of pi moved us down the field 80 yards total, Cooper went ham 10 catches 128 all very realistic
Good game stats wise however I will say this is my 9th straight win with these sliders, went 4-0 with pats 4-0 with Eages and now won my firt game here will test a few more tonight with 9ers and raiders
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Old 09-08-2015, 01:31 PM   #859
Pro

OVR: 0

Hey armor I got two more questions?

What is your opinion on the tuner? I read in another thread saying the running game became easier because of the tuner.

And it is possible for us to not have to download the tuner when the patch drops right? I have been playing without the tuner because the game is playing pretty good without it
Old 09-08-2015, 03:00 PM   #860
Pro

OVR: 8

Injury slider is too high for me. Almost every game I play a qb gets hurt.
Anybody else seeing this

Also I don't see any fumbles. And if I see one it's from the qb. Got the slider at 40 now

Last edited by SickDL; 09-08-2015 at 03:10 PM.
Old 09-08-2015, 03:24 PM   #861
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Injury slider is too high for me. Almost every game I play a qb gets hurt.
Anybody else seeing this

Also I don't see any fumbles. And if I see one it's from the qb. Got the slider at 40 now
I just played a game against Cincy where Hill fumbled twice and Green once. They do happen. It's with the setting on pg 1. I'm playing a CFM. It might be different in Play Now if that's what u are playing.

My last game did see Rivers go down with a broken collarbone and Jason Verret dislocate his knee (ouch).

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782

Old 09-08-2015, 03:33 PM   #862
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Lol. I meant one team EACH. Sorry about that. Damn I wish there was an option to do that. That is how we used to play back in the day before online. Didn't mean to get your hopes up..

Aww.

I have a good friend with whom I have always played "couch co-op". But he isn't able to get out much these days, so the ability to do that remotely would be awesome.

Old 09-08-2015, 03:36 PM   #863
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
Aww.

I have a good friend with whom I have always played "couch co-op". But he isn't able to get out much these days, so the ability to do that remotely would be awesome.

Tell me about it. My cousin just moved to Georgia (from San Diego) so no more couch co-op for us.

Old 09-08-2015, 03:47 PM   #864
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I just played a game against Cincy where Hill fumbled twice and Green once. They do happen. It's with the setting on pg 1. I'm playing a CFM. It might be different in Play Now if that's what u are playing.

My last game did see Rivers go down with a broken collarbone and Jason Verret dislocate his knee (ouch).

We're those fumble user fumbles? Like did you control the player that caused them?
Now I think about it I haven't fumbled once with my running back. Only a qb

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »