Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2015, 07:44 PM   #937
Pro
 
GrayDawg's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

After simulating a season, I saw that scouting is not simulated for you because when you draft you have no information. There definitely needs to be an auto scouting feature. Also when doing a 32 team CFM draft 2-4 picks will occur at once. When I skipped to next user pick it skipped the next 2-4 so I had to do this a few times to get to my pick. Its definitely a bug. I also tried a 1 team CFM draft and everything worked fine. After looking at pick selections, I did not notice any problems with CPU selections.


Anyone know if sliders affect stats in simulation? Sliders work in game but if you don't play them the stats look good at the end of the year. As a test I put run blocking at 100 and accuracy at 0 and completion percentages didn't really change. Also RB per carry average dropped from 5.5 for Murray to 5.0. I was hoping for a difference based on the sliders but it doesn't look like it. I may have to play every game to get stats based on sliders.


Also had to laugh MVP on both my tests was Andy Dalton!!!

Last edited by GrayDawg; 09-09-2015 at 07:47 PM.
GrayDawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 07:45 PM   #938
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 12,652
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreSki
Quick question. Im hearing that under 50 QB accuracy the cpu QB never takes shots downfield. Has anyone using these noticed that with the slider at 40?
Pure BS. Those that have watched my streams have seen the CPU go deep at a realistic clip.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18
Madden 19
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 07:47 PM   #939
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Are the sliders liable to change to reflect the patch?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
cosulliv is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 07:49 PM   #940
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 12,652
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
After simulating a season, I saw that scouting is not simulated for you because when you draft you have no information. There definitely needs to be an auto scouting feature. Also when doing a 32 team CFM draft 2-4 picks will occur at once. When I skipped to next user pick it skipped the next 2-4 so I had to do this a few times to get to my pick. Its definitely a bug. I also tried a 1 team CFM draft and everything worked fine. After looking at pick selections, I did not notice any problems with CPU selections.


Anyone know if sliders affect stats in simulation? Sliders work in game but if you don't play them the stats look good at the end of the year. As a test I put run blocking at 100 and accuracy at 0 and completion percentages didn't really change. Also RB per carry average dropped from 5.5 for Murray to 5.0. I was hoping for a difference based on the sliders but it doesn't look like it. I may have to play every game to get stats based on sliders.


Also had to laugh MVP on both my tests was Andy Dalton!!!

Going to sim ahead to the draft and play around with 32 team right now......will report back on that draft issue.

Going to set up every team to auto-pilot.

Stay tuned. We may end up going with a solo CFM after all if I don't like what I see.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18
Madden 19
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-09-2015 at 07:52 PM.
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 07:58 PM   #941
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

What does auto pilot do? How do you control ALL 32 teams when you have to do everything for each team? Seems overwhelming
themoneyteam1212 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 07:59 PM   #942
Pro
 
GrayDawg's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreSki
Quick question. Im hearing that under 50 QB accuracy the cpu QB never takes shots downfield. Has anyone using these noticed that with the slider at 40?


This isn't true. I have tested QB accuracy on all pro all the way from 50 to 0 and every one of them throws deep. The lower you go the more inaccurate it gets. The best example is 0 Brees completed 30% of his passed but threw several passes deep and over the head of the receivers. It gets really bad at 0-5.
GrayDawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:03 PM   #943
Pro
 
GrayDawg's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Going to sim ahead to the draft and play around with 32 team right now......will report back on that draft issue.

Going to set up every team to auto-pilot.

Stay tuned. We may end up going with a solo CFM after all if I don't like what I see.


One other thing, I couldn't see if CPU was able to scout because it doesn't let you see their scouting. But they seem to be selecting better players on the board.
GrayDawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:08 PM   #944
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 12,652
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Auto pilot is useless.....it puts every team on idle.

So don't use that feature at all.


Now I will just sim without it on to the draft.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18
Madden 19
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 AM.

Top -