Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-10-2015, 03:31 PM   #1025
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistabinker
Armor, I noticed you said you werent getting drive goals so maybe its turning off your visual feedback in game because I just tested it and I have them in preseason.
are you controlling 32 teams? and you still get drive goals? i read somewhere that controlling 32 teams will not make drive goals to appear
Old 09-10-2015, 03:44 PM   #1026
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I want to tweak my kicking accuracy too. Let me know what you try and what you see. I have a feeling if we go too low on CPU they will miss more than they hit. I'm not as concerned with QB accuracy as I've seen games where QB goes 22-28 and ones where he's 21-42.
I set kicking accuracy to 35 because I wasn't seeing missed field goals. Now I am seeing them with kicks over 50 yards and when the wind is high. QB accuracy for me is all about errant throws that are not caused by the QB being hit or the defense making a play. Just wanted a balance berween the elites and the average QB's. I haven't been able to find a real difference in completion percentage until you go below 10 but I need a full season to see what tweaks to make.
Old 09-10-2015, 03:50 PM   #1027
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Very up in the air on 32 team control as it seems like it's more of a hassle this year and I may just go with a single team connected franchise off-line have some fun
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-10-2015, 03:59 PM   #1028
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Have you tried owner mode. I like the idea of controlling your own team's money especially in regard to the cap. Just wish you could hire and fire coordinators.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:08 PM   #1029
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Going to stream a pre-season game Miami vs Falcons as my tune up for the A Dolphins tale to kick off tonight!

http://www.twitch.tv/todem23
What is the benefit of doing 32 team control? Are they drive goals removed as some have stated?
Old 09-10-2015, 04:16 PM   #1030
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Very up in the air on 32 team control as it seems like it's more of a hassle this year and I may just go with a single team connected franchise off-line have some fun
I'm thinking 32 team control and playing each game in reg. season, playoffs, and superbowl. That's alot of games but I've played more testing sliders throughout the years and this year slider testing is all done on my end, as long as any future updates/patch doesn't change it.

Another reason I want to play each game is due to Sim Sack stats and sacks allowed by LTs being way overblown. Guys are still seeing it after the patch too. By playing each game, no worries of messed up sim stats and progression/regression.

Think about it, if LTs are regressing due to sacks allowed, then you'll also find defensive players progressing at a higher rate than they should be.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:36 PM   #1031
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

I think Im going to start my CFM when the new rosters hit. Also I am going to try 32 team control but with no firing beacuse it seems too much of a hassel keeping track of coaches being fired. I want to play multiple games per week with differnt teams. I have never done that so I am excited for that. For this new patch, does it completley fix the drive progressions? and are you not using the turner at all?
Old 09-10-2015, 05:29 PM   #1032
Rookie

OVR: 3

I thought the ability to control all 32 teams in an offline franchise was not possible...assuming the progression/regression bug can get patched (which is a HUGE assumption as I am pretty sure EA does not worry about so many fixes since people purchase these games no matter what, but I digress) it would be a great reason to purchase this.

I see many bugs with NHL 16 too, long standing bugs, again not surprised, just so disappointed as offline sports titles have been the reason for my console purchasing over the years ...now only the show and NBA 2K entertain...

A and S, or any fellow forum members, please let me know how to, in fact, control all 32 teams in an offline franchise so I can jump in and out of great weekly matchups to play them.

thank you for your help

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »