Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-10-2015, 08:49 PM   #1041
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
It helps. Because drive goal are not present. Just, weekly, season and milestone.
Ok, thanks. I am going to give this a try with 32 owners versus coaches and will use some of your house rules. I'm unsure where to find the .xls files you mentioned for resigning and trading players but I'll keep looking.

I've been running an all human run franchise on nfl2k5 using pc editor, but truthfully I'm tired of having to make mass roster edits each game to get good gameplay. Drafting the first round for all teams in the draft was fun though especially for division rivals. I'm looking forward to trying the same in madden16. I've been playing sports games a long time and was involved in creating madden amp for madden 08 pc. The games I'm having on madden16 in play now mode are the best, most exciting football games I've ever played. It's a bummer that confidence seems to be over powered in cfm, but I'll give this a try. Thanks.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:52 PM   #1042
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakersville123
Ok, thanks. I am going to give this a try with 32 owners versus coaches and will use some of your house rules. I'm unsure where to find the .xls files you mentioned for resigning and trading players but I'll keep looking.

I've been running an all human run franchise on nfl2k5 using pc editor, but truthfully I'm tired of having to make mass roster edits each game to get good gameplay. Drafting the first round for all teams in the draft was fun though especially for division rivals. I'm looking forward to trying the same in madden16. I've been playing sports games a long time and was involved in creating madden amp for madden 08 pc. The games I'm having on madden16 in play now mode are the best, most exciting football games I've ever played. It's a bummer that confidence seems to be over powered in cfm, but I'll give this a try. Thanks.

Look at the OP in the 32 team CFM section....links are there both for the spreadsheet and random.org of regenerate numbers if you don;t want to use the spreadsheet (which I highly recommend using as it makes it so much easier and streamlined).
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-10-2015, 08:58 PM   #1043
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Look at the OP in the 32 team CFM section....links are there both for the spreadsheet and random.org of regenerate numbers if you don;t want to use the spreadsheet (which I highly recommend using as it makes it so much easier and streamlined).
Ah, got it. Thank you sir!!
Old 09-10-2015, 09:27 PM   #1044
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Thanks for the write up. Gonne be my first year doing this. Looks to be a lot of fun doing the signings with a number generator.

if i understand right you dont set the other 31 team on auto in the user teams screen.
You just set the cpu options to on in the cfm setting screen?

Thank you
Old 09-10-2015, 09:31 PM   #1045
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Thanks for the write up. Gonne be my first year doing this. Looks to be a lot of fun doing the signings with a number generator.

if i understand right you dont set the other 31 team on auto in the user teams screen.
You just set the cpu options to on in the cfm setting screen?

Thank you
Exactly.

And I am going to try 32 Team Owner Mode and I will also set all other 31 owners finances to auto.

This allows me to hire and fire coaches for my team and other teams and play a coaching carousel!!! Plus I can relocate some teams....improve stadiums...etc.

Seems like a lot of fun.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-10-2015, 09:42 PM   #1046
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Armor I wanted to also thank you for all the hard work you put into these sliders. I have been enjoying your sliders for 2 years now and appreciate the insight you've given. Much respect!
Old 09-10-2015, 09:49 PM   #1047
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Exactly.

And I am going to try 32 Team Owner Mode and I will also set all other 31 owners finances to auto.

This allows me to hire and fire coaches for my team and other teams and play a coaching carousel!!! Plus I can relocate some teams....improve stadiums...etc.

Seems like a lot of fun.
Awesome, i cant wait to finaly start.

Im not a big fan of owner mode
Old 09-10-2015, 09:53 PM   #1048
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Armor, I can't wait to test out your sliders this year. I've been super busy/consumed with creating custom playbooks for the CPU that I haven't even LOOKED at sliders this year.

Just poppin' back in to say thank you for your determination and positivity with Madden.

With all of the vitriol floating around on these boards, it's refreshing to see someone just plugging away like mad to create the sim experience so many of us want. All while avoiding the hate and toxicity in spite of being immensely frustrated I'm sure along the road to figuring this out.

Can't wait to follow your Dolphins' Tale franchise, to start my own 32 team control franchise, and to have some fun this year.

Thanks bud!!! You rock!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »