Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-11-2015, 08:12 AM   #1057
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Armor, do you foresee any changes to the OP settings or are these ready to go to begin a CCM? I'm going to delete the tuner and just roll with the already installed patch.
- Sliders are final so dive in the CFM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
When the roster update comes out I'm diving right in with the OP as is but I wanted to know what the consensus is on the tuner. Delete tuner completely or delete then re-download "over the patch"?

I've read you mention delete it completely and I've seen others say it works good when you redownload it also? Just want to make sure I'm getting it right I don't want any wonky cpu qbs. I see the words too many sacks on the boards and I cringe with terror remembering last year lol
- I have heard from some of my trusted OS'ers they have tested this and are getting great results so I am testing it as well tonight to be 100% sure and will broadcast 2 test games tonight with pocket passers like Brady and Peyton. If it does not go well I will simply delete again...it's easy enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegitgoat
I was wondering if armor had any offseason free agent signing rules. Because my ccm is going to be with raiders and they really don't sign big name players
- No I don't. Since I do the random number method to do In-Season resigns for every team the pool that results from this is the goal. have at it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmykels
I deleted and re-downloaded the tuner and both games I've played since have been great. One with my Pitt franchise replaying today's opening day game against Brady and the Pats. Brady scrambled once for a 2 yard gain and all four of my sacks were well earned. The other with my Packers franchise against Alex Smith and the Chiefs. 2 sacks and no scrambles in that one.
- awesome to hear.....I will test it tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I asked this before but didn't get a response. If you have coach firing on do you have to create new coaches to fill the vacancies or can you hire coaches that were fired from other teams? Thanks!
- You must retire and create a new coach (for every team that had one fired) in stage one of the off-season to be able to participate in off season free agency, scouting and to keep the draft running smoothly.

I am going to do 32 owner CFM so I can control coach firings and create a coaching carousel!! Also I will set 31 owners to auto finance. This will make it easier to control coach firings.

Also set every coach/owner to weekly progression not end of the year. This will make sure QB's AWR does not regress too quickly. As a house rule for my main team I do not use XP till the pre-season of year 2. But that is just me.

OP will updated with CFM settings and house rules for trades very soon.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-11-2015, 08:41 AM   #1058
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

From my previous experience with Madden those interested may want to put a limit on how many free agents you can sign in the off season. Like last year, I threw out some offers to six elite players hoping for a couple of them to sign and ended up getting all six of them. Needless to say I won the superbowl. So for more challenge, I am putting restrictions to avoid that issue. Thinking about more of a Green Bay Packers approach trying to build my team mostly through the draft.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:03 AM   #1059
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Great to hear 32 team control works.

For those looking for another rule to make things interesting, try using a 3+1 rule, as in you can only resign 3 players and franchise tag 1 player.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2015, 09:07 AM   #1060
Rookie

rsump112's Arena

OVR: 4
Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Armor, great sliders once again. I use them for coach mode (with just a couple tweaks) but I come to you for advice because I know your knowledge of Madden. I will be starting my 32 owner CCM tomorrow. As long as I control all teams, no one will relocate without my say so, correct? Also, when do you set up to relocate for a team you want to move. I definitely want the Rams to head to LA. thanks for your help and sorry if this gets the slider thread off track.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:31 AM   #1061
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsump112
Armor, great sliders once again. I use them for coach mode (with just a couple tweaks) but I come to you for advice because I know your knowledge of Madden. I will be starting my 32 owner CCM tomorrow. As long as I control all teams, no one will relocate without my say so, correct? Also, when do you set up to relocate for a team you want to move. I definitely want the Rams to head to LA. thanks for your help and sorry if this gets the slider thread off track.
I am very curious to hear these answers also.......
Old 09-11-2015, 10:04 AM   #1062
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmykels
I deleted and re-downloaded the tuner and both games I've played since have been great. One with my Pitt franchise replaying today's opening day game against Brady and the Pats. Brady scrambled once for a 2 yard gain and all four of my sacks were well earned. The other with my Packers franchise against Alex Smith and the Chiefs. 2 sacks and no scrambles in that one.
Same experience here in four games straight. Got rid of the original tuner, then downloaded over the top of the recent patch....easy peasy!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S

PSN: hoos4974
Old 09-11-2015, 10:07 AM   #1063
Rookie

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoos
Same experience here in four games straight. Got rid of the original tuner, then downloaded over the top of the recent patch....easy peasy!

Good to know now I plan in doing a solo online cfm. And don't want my cfm to be ruined because of the tuner
Old 09-11-2015, 10:13 AM   #1064
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoos

How do you delete the tuner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »