Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2015, 10:14 AM   #1065
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Armor, I am a long time subscriber to your thread and have used your sliders in the past and really enjoy your Twitch streams. This year however I have decided to go with coach mode due to my aging thumbs. With that said I will be using coach mode sliders created by iiamcb. However all other aspects of my CFM will be set up according to your instruction in the OP. I really love the way you approach the game and design it for not only realism but for variety, fun, excitement and unpredictability.

In light of this I just want to thank you on behalf of all of us here who come to you for answers about anything and everything. I know it's not your responsibility to field all these questions but you always do and with a positive and optimistic outlook. You are always trying to make the game better for everyone. Your answers and write ups are always very thorough and complete, with plenty of details and explanations. We are truly blessed to have someone like you as a member of the OS community. I sincerely hope you enjoy the game and THANKS! U DA MAN!! !

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 10:27 AM   #1066
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
How do you delete the tuner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can do it in-game in the file settings management where you can load and delete files. Simply tab through and find the tuner and delete.
Old 09-11-2015, 10:28 AM   #1067
Rookie

OVR: 0

I plan to play my Offline CFM once the rosters come out based on your 32 team set-up.

Looking through your approach, could you clear a few things up for me though?

Quote:
Simply create a coach (or owner whichever you want) and pick your main team first and set everything to off as far as resign, fill roster, game prep etc. Then once in the main CFM hub click down on your RS (R3) and create a new character but for all the rest of the 31 one coaches or owners you create make sure you set everything to auto except in-season signings.
"Simply create a coach" -- Can I use a current coach, or does it need to be a new coach? Same could be said when setting up the other 31 teams, can I use 'active' coach I believe its calls or do I need to create all new coaches?
Old 09-11-2015, 10:31 AM   #1068
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4geron
I plan to play my Offline CFM once the rosters come out based on your 32 team set-up.

"Simply create a coach" -- Can I use a current coach, or does it need to be a new coach? Same could be said when setting up the other 31 teams, can I use 'active' coach I believe its calls or do I need to create all new coaches?
You can use active coaches for each of the other 31 users you are setting up. You are basically doing the same thing you did for the team you are using for your CFM but setting options to auto for them so you don't have to control all aspects of managing the other teams, just yours.
Old 09-11-2015, 10:33 AM   #1069
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
You can use active coaches for each of the other 31 users you are setting up. You are basically doing the same thing you did for the team you are using for your CFM but setting options to auto for them so you don't have to control all aspects of managing the other teams, just yours.
Figured as much, cheers.
Old 09-11-2015, 10:43 AM   #1070
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4geron

Use an existing coach as it is much faster and easier.

I am going to update the OP this evening with a full detailed step by step process, what to set everything too for your main team and then the other 31 teams.

Stay tuned. A Dolphins Tale Week 1 begins this evening!!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-11-2015, 10:51 AM   #1071
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

The new rosters should come out today right? Im so itching to start my CFM!!! This will be my first ever 32 team control, I actually want to play with differnt teams every week to see the differnt style of play. I am going to try no firing because I dont like owner mode and I dont want the headache of changing coaches and etc. Thanks for all of your hard work Armor & Sword, this set sounds amazing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 10:58 AM   #1072
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Make sure it's an offline CFM. I was trying an online one wand all R3 did was bring up notifications.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »