Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-11-2015, 01:00 PM   #1081
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

So I did one more trial run in owner mode for a couple seasons to get a feel for the process and saw that coaches are getting fired as far as week 20 just before the probowl. I assume that this could happen after the super bowl as well so make sure to check transactions each week just in case.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:27 PM   #1082
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Random question, If you are just a coach for a team, can the team move cities? Meaning will the cpu owner ever move a user controlled team?
Old 09-11-2015, 01:37 PM   #1083
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Cannot wait to get my real CFM started tonight. Probably won't do the 32 team thing. If I had more time to play in general, that would be awesome. But I want to focus on my team and playing as many games as I can with my limited play time.

Havent been online in a few days, so help me out guys. Are we completely deleting the tuner for best results with these sliders in CFM?

Last edited by PrimetimeUTK; 09-11-2015 at 01:53 PM.
Old 09-11-2015, 02:02 PM   #1084
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Armor I know this is completely off topic but was just wondering if you'll be doing a slider set for 2k16?
- Totally depends on if I get the game. I can tell you I have no plans to this year unless it is 40 bucks for black friday or something. Of course I will develop a "regular Joe" set based off a Pro/Sim 12 minute quarter base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Random question, If you are just a coach for a team, can the team move cities? Meaning will the cpu owner ever move a user controlled team?
- It's not out of the question. Depends on what setting you set team re-location too. On Normal most teams don't move but the free for-all setting anything goes.

Guys.......hold all your questions as I promise I will update the OP to clearly give set-up instructions for 32 team coach and 32 team owner and set-up options depending on how much or how little control you want.

You can set a 32 team control and do nothing for 31 teams and it will run like solo franchise.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-11-2015, 02:32 PM   #1085
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
- Guys.......hold all your questions as I promise I will update the OP to clearly give set-up instructions for 32 team coach and 32 team owner and set-up options depending on how much or how little control you want.

You can set a 32 team control and do nothing for 31 teams and it will run like solo franchise.
Really looking forward to your process. I've never tried a 32 CFM due to other CPU controlled teams not trading, signing, etc.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:29 PM   #1086
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Anyone knows how to get realistic stats when using super sim on one side of the ball.

I was playing with NO on offense and super sim the AI possessions but noticed that their time of possessions was super short which resulted me getting tons of possessions.

Any work around for getting realistic results when you play offense only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2015, 04:52 PM   #1087
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Cannot wait to get my real CFM started tonight. Probably won't do the 32 team thing. If I had more time to play in general, that would be awesome. But I want to focus on my team and playing as many games as I can with my limited play time.

Havent been online in a few days, so help me out guys. Are we completely deleting the tuner for best results with these sliders in CFM?
Anyone help me out with tuner question?
Old 09-11-2015, 04:58 PM   #1088
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Anyone help me out with tuner question?
Delete tuner then redownload it so it overlaps the patch............tests on here have shown that its all good after that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »