Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 140 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-11-2015, 08:14 PM   #1113
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
That is incorrect, the new roster update is not a 53 man rosters, they have injured people and practice squad people so each team has more than 53 men, cuts will occur
Yep, tried starting from regular season and Patriots cut Dion Lewis and a bunch of teams cut guys that made the 53 man roster in real life.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:18 PM   #1114
Pro

OVR: 0

Armor, this is in response to the link that you put in your response to Robo Cop about schemes...I hope that I am not repeating a dead horse, but in essence is it saying this: That if I decide to be the owner of the Dolphins and I fire Joe Philbin and I hire so and so...And so and so has a scheme of mobile quarterback but I want it to be a pocket passer because that is what I want Tannehill to be, that it won't stick...that it will resort back to mobile quarterback?
Old 09-11-2015, 08:23 PM   #1115
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
That is incorrect, the new roster update is not a 53 man rosters, they have injured people and practice squad people so each team has more than 53 men, cuts will occur
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
Yep, tried starting from regular season and Patriots cut Dion Lewis and a bunch of teams cut guys that made the 53 man roster in real life.
Thanks. So what's the best course of action?
Old 09-11-2015, 08:27 PM   #1116
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Thanks. So what's the best course of action?
32 team control, start in preseason, sim the first 3 weeks of preseason, check if any teams cut clearly people they shouldnt have, if so then take control of that team and re-sign them back
Old 09-11-2015, 08:28 PM   #1117
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Armor, this is in response to the link that you put in your response to Robo Cop about schemes...I hope that I am not repeating a dead horse, but in essence is it saying this: That if I decide to be the owner of the Dolphins and I fire Joe Philbin and I hire so and so...And so and so has a scheme of mobile quarterback but I want it to be a pocket passer because that is what I want Tannehill to be, that it won't stick...that it will resort back to mobile quarterback?
I will answer this for Armor if he doesnt mind..........schemes will never change, if you fire Philbin his schemes stay there, when you hire someone new it will not change.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:32 PM   #1118
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
32 team control, start in preseason, sim the first 3 weeks of preseason, check if any teams cut clearly people they shouldnt have, if so then take control of that team and re-sign them back
Would making cuts for each team be an option as well?
Old 09-11-2015, 08:34 PM   #1119
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Might have missed something, but I was under the impression that any player cut is removed from the game. Did they fix that with the patch?

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:35 PM   #1120
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Big question I have that I thought was messed up for me when I did a few simmed seasons is has anyone changed someone on a depth chart and then the cpu changes it back even tho you have that set to Auto OFF?

Like for instance take the Packers and bench Rodgers for whomever there backup is, with the depth chart set to Auto OFF will the backup be the starting QB all season long?? If not this kinda destroys the whole control all 32 team thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »