Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 151 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-12-2015, 01:31 PM   #1201
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieCrasher
Hey,
don't know where the mistake is, but i always win with 40+ points.
I use your sliders, the "All Pro" difficulty and 15min per quarter.
I create an offline league on all pro, then import the sliders and that's all, or?
Are you setting up 32 team control to get rid of the issue with drive goals? If so then you're probably just a higher skill level than most of us.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:39 PM   #1202
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

If you prefer to start the regular season without any injuries make sure you don't forget to turn them off while doing all your preseason work, otherwise you'll spend 45 minutes of your time only to find out a good portion of the league has players with long lasting injuries. 😭
Old 09-12-2015, 01:47 PM   #1203
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I guess that's not to difficult. I just want to automate what goes where. So for example if it's a vertical passing scheme you'd want either a big arm or pocket passing qb and a speed or receiving back. So it would automate that process for you and then you just go to the team a plug it in. No thinking involved lol. It would actually work for what you are doing as well.

What I really need to know is what playbooks go with what schemes so we don't have to use the generic ones. If I got a list of that this would be easy to do.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782
Don't mean to be a noob in all this but thought I saw something where you can't change coaching schemes or if you switch, they won't stick? Or is that just trying to change the scheme with the same coach?

EDIT: just saw this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...not-stick.html Initially seems to be offline CFM only?

If I'm just talking babble, let me know and I'll go back to handing out the water bottles to the team.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.

Last edited by YeOldTonk; 09-12-2015 at 01:51 PM.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:49 PM   #1204
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieCrasher
Hey,
don't know where the mistake is, but i always win with 40+ points.
I use your sliders, the "All Pro" difficulty and 15min per quarter.
I create an offline league on all pro, then import the sliders and that's all, or?
Change your difficulty to all madden or adjust sliders and you're good.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:50 PM   #1205
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOldTonk
Don't mean to be a noob in all this but thought I saw something where you can't change coaching schemes or if you switch, they won't stick? Or is that just trying to change the scheme with the same coach?

If I'm just talking babble, let me know and I'll go back to handing out the water bottles to the team.

Just tested and schemes do stick now, I know when I tested last week they did not stick when you backed out. Strange but they are all good now
Old 09-12-2015, 02:05 PM   #1206
Rookie

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

played the first game after roster update and redownloading tuner it was ugly, Bears chise 1 of my 4

Bears destroyed the Packers 44-20
Rodgers threw for 51 % on 51 passes 1 td in garbage time 2 ints where he just threw it before the wideout even looked back. its odd because he started 4-4 51 yards just dominant but that drive stalled and he then went 3 -17before getting back on track. Lacy started strong breaking crazy amounts of tackles but finished 17-54 1 td
Cutler had 3 tds 2 ints 350 yards 62 % comp 45 passes White went off 140 yards 5 catches Bennett had 2 tds one late where he stole it from the db

My defense had 3 sacks 2 by Allen
Problem with the game was Rodgers he was ignoring open receivers throwing into coverage just all around a bad game for him
Going to play some more in the cooming days but if every elite qb struggles against what is honestly the worst defense in the league there will need to be some changes, worth noting #1 option Cobb had just 1 catch on the last drive and Lacy had 8
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Old 09-12-2015, 02:15 PM   #1207
Pro

OVR: 2

I am sorry if this has been answered, I have read all of the post and still not quite sure. I play OFF LINE only.. Want to start a new franchise using 32 team control. I understand how to go about it. BUT.. When setting it up, do I have to create a new coach for each team, or can I just keep the actual coach and just set all the settings to CPU..

Secondly, I have asked this question and have received different answers. I have never DL the tuning patch. I read somewhere, i think it was A&S post that the Tuner only affects OL games and has nothing to do with OFF LINE game play in any mode. .. Then someone posted the tuner affects ALL CFM off and online games.. I never play OL.. So do i need it. ??

I am using A&S sliders for my base and adjusting to my personal preference.. Are those sliders made with the tuner, and i am using ThomasDraft roster.. Again, I only play franchise offline... Will the sliders be affective with a different set of rosters, as I think A&S is using the new ones now.

And finally, By using the cloud, can I set up my franchise and send it to my friends so that we have the exact same thing, Rosters, settings, sliders. I know I can share Rosters and other things using share but i don't see a way to share franchises. Thank for any help in advance.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:22 PM   #1208
Pro

OVR: 7

playing with Cowboys against the Giants Sunday night game ill post stats afterwards!

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »