Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 163 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-13-2015, 02:39 PM   #1297
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Armor great base set of sliders you're using. I'm enjoying the game a lot with some slight changes to them. I have a question, when you say no switch on offense does that mean for runninng with running backs when you handoff and when you throw them a screen pass too? Thanks
Old 09-13-2015, 02:40 PM   #1298
Pro

Troopershorty51's Arena

OVR: 8

Armor do you think I should raise CPU Run Blocking? I'm using a fantasy draft team and I've now held Foster to 42 yards on 11 carries, D.Murray to 81 yards on 22 carries, and Lacy to 21 yards on 16 carries the past three games. I did draft a very good front 7 and I usually call plays to stop the run. So that, combined with my weak secondary, has led to me getting mostly torched through the air. In my first game Latavius Murray did run for 120 yards on 23 carries against me but that was mostly from one huge 60+ yard run.
Old 09-13-2015, 02:40 PM   #1299
Rookie

slugger128711's Arena

OVR: 0

How do i stop the confidence from making my team unstoppable?
Old 09-13-2015, 02:42 PM   #1300
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troopershorty51
Armor do you think I should raise CPU Run Blocking? I'm using a fantasy draft team and I've now held Foster to 42 yards on 11 carries, D.Murray to 81 yards on 22 carries, and Lacy to 21 yards on 16 carries the past three games. I did draft a very good front 7 and I usually call plays to stop the run. So that, combined with my weak secondary, has led to me getting mostly torched through the air. In my first game Latavius Murray did run for 120 yards on 23 carries against me but that was mostly from one huge 60+ yard run.
Hey man. I was experience the same thing through 4 games. I bumped up CPU run blocking to 57 and I have seen Johnathan Stewart, Lamar Miller run over 100 yards on my Jaguars. Before I tweak I was stuffing every running back I faced. 😀

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2015, 02:44 PM   #1301
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger128711
How do i stop the confidence from making my team unstoppable?
I am pretty sure if you go under user teams. There are options to reset confidence back to 50. I am not 100% sure but I read something about that being a option...

Old 09-13-2015, 02:46 PM   #1302
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Armor have you ran into this issue? People are saying the computer is trading random players off their team, even with settings turned off.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=854784
Old 09-13-2015, 03:48 PM   #1303
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Updated the Resigning Player excel file with the Trade Player option (method 2 using trading block). Also cleaned it up a bit and made it super user error proof. There is now a button you click on each sheet to recalculate. Also note my instructions on how to turn off auto calculate. By doing those steps the workbook will never recalculate unless you hit the buttons. Armor, feel free to add this file to your first post if that would make it easier. Still thinking about the coach option I mentioned a few posts back. Didn't get much feedback on it so not sure I'm gonna make it a priority. Anyways hope you guys get use out of this.
So I added a basic Coach Philosophy Change sheet. Right now it will just give you a new Off/Def Scheme and Off/Def Playbook. It is not totally random. It will base your playbook off of the scheme randomly picked. So you won't get Vertical Passing and then the Vikings playbook. Defense just has generic playbooks associated with the schemes because I don't know what teams would go with which. I do plan on doing each player scheme based off of this but it will take time. Lots of formulas.

You can use this if you are running a 32 team coach controlled CFM with firing off so you can have philosophy change without the creating a coach part. Also you can use this if you have coach firing on and don't really know what to give the newly created coach. It's just a quick way to get the info you need without having to think to much so you can spend more time playing the game.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Madden 16 CFM Tools v3.rar (41.5 KB, 36 views)

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-13-2015, 03:53 PM   #1304
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So I added a basic Coach Philosophy Change sheet. Right now it will just give you a new Off/Def Scheme and Off/Def Playbook. It is not totally random. It will base your playbook off of the scheme randomly picked. So you won't get Vertical Passing and then the Vikings playbook. Defense just has generic playbooks associated with the schemes because I don't know what teams would go with which. I do plan on doing each player scheme based off of this but it will take time. Lots of formulas.

You can use this if you are running a 32 team coach controlled CFM with firing off so you can have philosophy change without the creating a coach part. Also you can use this if you have coach firing on and don't really know what to give the newly created coach. It's just a quick way to get the info you need without having to think to much so you can spend more time playing the game.
Sweet!! I'll be for sure using this! Thanks for putting your own time into this man and giving us something to help CFM off season go by faster!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »