Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-14-2015, 10:05 AM   #1337
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom1984
Yes. To the T

That's strange I personally played 2 games with these sliders with NE in FCM
NE 42 - Pittsburgh 19
NE 24 - Buffalo 21 I stopped Buffalo total offense 168 yards and Pittsburgh 329 total offense by using only coach suggested plays it really felt realistic only need to tweak fumble cause I forced only 2 fumbles in 2 games and lower injury it happens way to often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2015, 10:14 AM   #1338
Rookie

I am also using coach suggested plays.

Dunno.
Old 09-14-2015, 10:29 AM   #1339
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom1984
I am also using coach suggested plays.

Dunno.
I think the CPU has terrible play calling, so I always call my own plays. I try to have some sort of gameplan I try to follow. For example, if I am going up against a weak run D, I will use more I Formation + 2 TE sets and try to pound the ball down my opponents throat (which is easy with Dallas' offensive line, TBH). If I am going against a weak secondary, I will try to spread out and pass the ball more. I don't know if calling your own plays will actually help, but thats just how I do it.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 09-14-2015, 10:56 AM   #1340
Rookie

Just to clarify: I'm not ever going to boast about my offensive prowess. I make a lot of stupid mistakes. Enough that I understand the difference between a stupid mistake and a God-like play by the AI. Of those five INTs, I'm fully aware two of them were my fault. The other three, however, were unbelievable top-five-in-a-season plays that occurred in one half.

Also the way my defense was shredded isn't explained by my offensive shortcomings.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:07 AM   #1341
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

I popped these into game 3 of my colts franchise.

The first two games I played on default All Pro with A&S penalties and I lost opening week to Buffalo 24-14. Stats were very similar to the real life game from week 1. The second week I beat the Jets 20-12 holding Fitzpatrick to under 50% completion.

The third game (with these sliders in) I won 31-27 vs the Titans. Mariota was just over 70% passing including 2 long touchdown passes, lots of checkdown throws and a big overthrow in the end zone for the final play of the game that would have given them the win. I couldn't get a lot of pressure on him and he had lots of time to throw for the most part. I think I got like 2 sacks.

Things I liked:
- The titans actually had over 100 yards rushing on me including a few longer runs. Very realistic. I think I had a team run for +100 on me once before with defaul all pro.
- I had two pass interference calls, one on each team. I did not see any in the previous 2 games. Penalties were great overall.

Things I disliked:
- My top receivers disappeared a few time for a few plays mid 3rd and mid 4th quarter... when I needed them most during drives when the score was close.

Overall, I like these sliders a lot. The score was higher than my previous games (I prefer lower scoring games) but with a Colts/Titans matchup that pretty realistic.

I'd love some feedback/solution on the dissappearing WRs issue I had. Thanks.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:17 AM   #1342
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

I played a few games with these sliders and they were the best games that I have ever played in Madden. I really need to use the stat box tracking thing that everyone uses on here lol. The one thing though that I have noticed is that I have a 32 team control but for some reason the penalty slider is messed up. All of the sliders stay the same but the defensive holding always resets back to 50. I adjusted that slider for every team and the commisoner but when i exit the slider and go back into it the slider is back at 50? Has anyone experienced this at all??

Last edited by Sharpshooter1324; 09-14-2015 at 11:28 AM.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:50 AM   #1343
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
These sliders DO NOT make the game easy. You have to play smart, make adjustments, and run a balanced offense. You can't just run 4 verts all day, you need to run the ball, use play action, and throw short passes in order to have a chance. I have played 2 preseason games so far, using booker's method of disableing drive goals. I won the first 24-17, and lost the second 3-24. Just gotta be patient, play smart, and make sure you get pressure on the opposing QB. Also, all turnovers are automatically reviewed by the NFL, so you cannot challenge a fumble.
I haven't tried these sliders yet but I'll guess that I'm kinda in the same boat as phenom. IIRC, in past versions of Madden, the slider values determined the difficulty no matter what base set (Rookie, Pro, All-Pro, All-Madden) you started with. Is that still the case? If not, would it be worthwhile to maybe try the same sliders on Pro? Obviously, there'd probably need to be some adjustment but I wonder if it would be a good starting point.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:08 PM   #1344
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

After playing full 3 games with these sliders I can say they are the closest thing to reality that you can get in madden, I like close tight games where you have to use time and stuff I'm old school not highlight dude and playing default all pro is like playing against God or u end up in a game score 65 - 47 happened to me, so yes I personally rate these sliders high and only usable at the moment to play realistic simulation of NFL game. That's just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »