Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-14-2015, 03:05 PM   #1353
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Currently playing a gorgeous 17-10 game of NE vs. Pitt at the half. Everything is playing right now. I did lower my pass blocking to 35 in order to bring more pressure on my QB (Tom Brady). One area I would like to tighten up a bit is pass coverage. I get killed in zone coverage with decent pressure. DB's seem to play a bit too loose. Overall I am having a great experience! Thanks Armor
Old 09-14-2015, 03:54 PM   #1354
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

So......in season resigning is highly cumbersome this year.

Way too many guys wont sign that the random number spread sheet designated for me to sign.

In past Maddens (12, 25, amd 15) iI would be able to resign anyone I wanted. Not so anymore. Which in the big picture makes it more robust.

Since this resign logic is really tough this season, I am only going to employ it for my main team and set the other 31 teams to "On" for CPU control for in season resigns. So i will generate random numbers for my own players only.

The only thing I will do is use the random number generator for trades for all 32 teams as outlined on the OP.

It will keep things much easier.

32 team control is still the way to go. You get to pkay other matchups, manage the CPU teams depth charts etc. It allows me to become more immersed in my CFM.

For those that want to handle the resigns. By all means continue to do so. But I don't want to have to go back and try and reisign these players again in Stage 1 of the off season. Too much energy and time wasted.

I simmed my test 32 team...and I saw quite a few big name free agents like Alshon Jeffries, Dez Bryant, Matt Forte, CJ Anderson....just to name a few.

Enjoy the game!!!
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-14-2015 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-14-2015, 04:07 PM   #1355
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Red face Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I think its important to remember not to overreact to results in games. Many have tested sliders with different teams over several games and have been happy with the results. I tested every game well into the 4th week and saw a great variety of games.

Some things I really like are that I have won some and lost some. If I make a mistake most of the time I pay for it which is why I can say I have been blown out a few times. I really like the balance of results I am getting. If you throw it into coverage you deserve to be picked off. If you find yourself saying why did I do that than the sliders are doing something right.

Some things to consider. When playing read your coverages and know when to throw a ball. Learn your playbook and mix it up. Do your best to not become predictable. Also use adjustments on both offense and defense. Also use audibles. Many teams go into a play with 3 plays in mind depending on what they could see from the defense. So have a plan based on coverages and blitzes you might run into.

One more thing, remember to use this set as your base and after several games if you find something too easy for you than make adjustments. You are going to make adjustments anyway based on the way you play.
Old 09-14-2015, 04:16 PM   #1356
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
Is anyone using these sliders without the tuner? I have a feeling it is messing up my defensive players as they seem to be more inept with it installed. I'm also finding the CPU to have more success catching jump balls with it when I thought the opposite was supposed to happen.

I have deleted it and re downloaded after the patch was installed.

Just curious what others are finding with/without the tuner.
Anyone? Just curious on what the general consensus is. Maybe I am just imagining things.
Old 09-14-2015, 04:18 PM   #1357
Just started!

I'm in Game 4 of my NYG CFM, and the games with these sliders have gotten progressively easier after a good, well-fought opener. I am thinking that it may be as a result of high confidence and drive goals. Is there a way to turn off this feature altogether?

Also, unrelated to the above, I have noticed that the interceptions I've had are not showing up in the after game stats or in my season stats. Anyone esle seeing this?
Old 09-14-2015, 04:23 PM   #1358
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
So......in season resigning is highly cumbersome this year.

Way too many guys wont sign that the random number spread sheet designated for me to sign.

In past Maddens (12, 25, amd 15) iI would be able to resign anyone I wanted. Not so anymore. Which in the big picture makes it more robust.

Since this resign logic is really tough this season, I am only going to employ it for my main team and set the other 31 teams to "On" for CPU control for in season resigns. So i will generate random numbers for my own players only.

The only thing I will do is use the random number generator for trades for all 32 teams as outlined on the OP.

It will keep things much easier.

32 team control is still the way to go. You get to pkay other matchups, manage the CPU teams depth charts etc. It allows me to become more immersed in my CFM.

For those that want to handle the resigns. By all means continue to do so. But I don't want to have to go back and try and reisign these players again in Stage 1 of the off season. Too much energy and time wasted.

I simmed my test 32 team...and I saw quite a few big name free agents like Alshon Jeffries, Dez Bryant, Matt Forte, CJ Anderson....just to name a few.

Enjoy the game!!!
I agree with this and have already moved on from micromanaging the league. I make sure week one the rosters are legit. Then I just let it me vs the CPU. I like unpredictable things happening. I mean...just look at week 1 thus far. I used to hate madden injuries...well...look at stars going into week 2...not to mention preseason mishaps. I am playing a hard enough game as it is with these sliders. Dont need 16x 31 heart attacks like I just had playing Jets (me) vs Browns which those punks seem to have my number since pre and post patch they have stomped me.
Old 09-14-2015, 04:25 PM   #1359
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Also...are the auto subs a waste thus far? I heard some OS posters experiencing issues and I def dont want to waste time going through all the teams if its broken
Old 09-14-2015, 04:25 PM   #1360
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

Are you guys using the main set posted on the front page or the beta set hidden in the spoilers?

I've been playing with these for a couple days and it just seems like it's too easy to me. I'm playing with the Raiders, and while my first full game with the set ended 28-26 against the Bengals, it felt like I was in total control. I had to turn the ball over 4 (!!) straight times in the 4th quarter for them to come back from down 28-13 to come down and almost win. I just don't think the Raiders should be dominating opponents like the Ravens and Bengals like I have been thus far.

Would perhaps switching the difficulty to All Madden make it a little more difficult without screwing up the wonderful gameplay these sliders are producing?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »