Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-15-2015, 02:17 AM   #1409
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
Is this without the tuner, because I deleted it and same thing is happening to me iam up by 30 at halftime, was having tight games before deleting the tuner???
I think the consensus is to delete the tuner and then redownload it over the patch. For some reason it seems to increase the effectiveness of the tuner. Also this goes without saying but these are a starting point for your sliders tune them accordingly.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:18 AM   #1410
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

I played the first game of a new CFM with the Bears with sliders as posted in OP. I won 47-42 in OT. Cutler threw 512 yards, 4 tds and 3 int. He was 35 of 42. Forte ran for 125 yards on 30 carries and had a fumble which was returned for a td. Green Bay did not turn the Ball over. I was seeing a lot of open recievers. Running felt okay. Only had one sack and GB had two. Had it not been for two ugle picks (both in red zone)and the fumble GB would have been blown out. Passing was to easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2015, 04:31 AM   #1411
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

I'm back playing on default sliders (out of box) after many games of testing and tweaking I realized the only thing that should be tweaked are penalty sliders although they work ok on default too, out of box on all pro, normal speed the game just has that something keeping me on edge and chose plays carefully the AI is unpredictable and not as sloppy as when sliders are tweaked it is way more challenging at least for me, cause with every game I get better so no more 6-7 interseptions per game and no more huge score I played a game with NE against Pittsburgh and won 20-16 a thrilling game I literally couldn't relax until last second any mistake I would make would lose that game and that's actually real life and that's what I wanted from this game, messing around with sliders will mess up the game and AI behavior trust me I tested everything there is but playing at out of box has that perfect balance and feels better, one just has to get better I guess, that's just my experience but people can still tweak and mess around and see what works for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2015, 07:44 AM   #1412
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Some notes.

1) I am playing with the tuner.

2) I have turned down fatigue to 53

3) I have turned down injuries to 60

4) I have turned fumbles down to 47

I am playing CFM now a ton and not worrying too much about the sliders. We have a great base set and if I like these tweaks (which so far I do) I will update the front page.

I am seeing far too many of the same questions page after page. Please just use a search or read through the thread. I am simply not going to answer the same question 40 times.

If your not getting the kind of game you want after playing at least 5-6 games, and your finding them too easy, or not enjoying it. Please...you don't need to let us all know that.

It's not helpful. Just move on. Dont clutter the thread with.....its too easy, I am blowing out the CPU every game.

Clearly I am not with these settings. Remember. These are my personal settings I am sharing with the community. They are not for everyone.

If you are enjoying them but feel your running game is weak then simply click up run blocking 2-3 points and play again.

If your not seeing enough interceptions for your taste simly click up then INT slider to 40 and go from there.

The sliders this year are very responsive work independently of each other unlike years past.

I am getting wild, unpredictable games every time I play. I could not be happier with Madden on the field this year.

If you are really curious how I truly play the game, visit my Twitch channel (Todem23) and watch some past broadcasts of my Dolphins CFM. I play and stream every Dolphins game as well as one "Game of the Week". You will see the sliders on display, and how I approach Madden.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-15-2015 at 07:50 AM.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:24 AM   #1413
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

If I may ask, did you play the pre season? Or just skip straight to the regular season. I intend to run two CFM's this year and have started the Pre-Season on one but I am about to start the other and am still considering running pre-season.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:27 AM   #1414
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Armor, my apologies if this was asked before but did you notice in your testing if sliders have any secondary effects such as qb accuracy or wr catching influencing cpu playcalling. Ei lower setting making them call more runs? I've just noticed that cpu always tends to start run heavy against me.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:07 AM   #1415
Rookie

Played 32 Team control (I'm Giants) with your sliders and Deleted the Tuner

Week 1 Dallas 40, Giants 17
-Manning 3 INT's
-Dallas Dline caused chaos and sacked me 5 times
-Dallas Team ran for 200 Yards!

Week 2 Giants 23, Falcons 20
-Jennings 140 yards on 23 ATT, 1 TD
-Odell 135 Yds, 1TD

Week 3 Giants 30, Redskins 13
- Jennings 130 yds, 25 ATT, 3 TD's
-Pressure on Griffin all day - 4 sacks

I know its only 3 games, but I've had some great variety and feel the sliders are playing very well for me, Thank You for putting in the work Armor and Swords
Old 09-15-2015, 09:36 AM   #1416
Rookie

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

saw a few plays the other day where the wr caught it but ss hit him and should have been ruled incomplete but they ruled it a fumble wonder if fumble change at 47 helps that ? weird bugs this year, really think the fatigue change will improve gameplay
Gophers
Gators
Yankees

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »