Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 180 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-15-2015, 05:31 PM   #1433
Th* N*w F*c* *f D**th

MNOFSTEEL34's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Just to clarify.. We need to download patch before we update tuner?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Twitter Mnofsteel3432
Facebook Dennis Butler

Feel free to add me
Old 09-15-2015, 05:33 PM   #1434
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
Armor, my apologies if this was asked before but did you notice in your testing if sliders have any secondary effects such as qb accuracy or wr catching influencing cpu playcalling. Ei lower setting making them call more runs? I've just noticed that cpu always tends to start run heavy against me.

I can verify that this is absolutely unequivocally not true.

The CPU bases its run/pass ratio strictly off of how heavily rated it's play calling game plan is in each situation.

If you open up team playbooks on the customize screen, you'll see star ratings for each play in the gameplan section that show you how often the CPU will call a particular play in particular situations.

Sliders have zero affect on play calling.
(Unless you consider your team whopping the CPU and the CPU has to play more catch up in late game situations..then maybe).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2015, 05:59 PM   #1435
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50

Just lost my third in a row to the cpu. Can't tell you the last time that's happened in a football game. Held Aaron Rodgers to 7-14 in fist half for 103 yards, 0 TD and 1 int. I controlled most of the clock and took a 17-13 half time lead.

Well. Rodgers finished with 408 yards 1 TD and 2 int. Packers took a 34-27 lead with 38 seconds left. I scored to send to OT. Held Packers to 3 and out. Hayne returns punt 90 yards for TD, but it was called back for block in back. I have to punt and Packers end up kicking game winning field goal.

I've been tearing it up on offense on the ground. Lead the league through four games with 1007 rushing yards, Seahawks next closest with 846. Cant get my passing gaming going (Kaepernick been out since week 1) and can't seem to stop the cpu passing game.

I am the worse overall defense in the league. I've giving up 1818 yards, 1310 through the air, which is almost 300 more than second worse. Rushing defense is 5th in league though. I've giving up 136 points. Most in the NFL.

Just can't seem to get pressure. 6 sacks total in four games.

9th most penalized team in the league.
It's been fun though!

Last edited by Brandwin; 09-15-2015 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Hi
Old 09-15-2015, 05:59 PM   #1436
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Armor curious why you dropped fatigue?
Old 09-15-2015, 06:56 PM   #1437
Hall Of Fame

Any idea on what to lower or hump to stop QB's for throwing for a so many yards. Playing the Giants at the half and their third string QB GJ Kinne is 12-20 for 183 yards and 2 TDs at the half. It's pretty frustrating.

It might be more if an issue if me not getting any pressure. No matter the call, the players out there etc. Can't get any pressure so every QB has all day to throw.

Last edited by Brandwin; 09-15-2015 at 07:02 PM.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:41 PM   #1438
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Any idea on what to lower or hump to stop QB's for throwing for a so many yards. Playing the Giants at the half and their third string QB GJ Kinne is 12-20 for 183 yards and 2 TDs at the half. It's pretty frustrating.

It might be more if an issue if me not getting any pressure. No matter the call, the players out there etc. Can't get any pressure so every QB has all day to throw.

Try raising the offsides slider. Josh pointed out in his sliders set penalties DO affect gameplay. I haven't tested this enough myself, but after a few games I did get more sacks when I raised this penalty slider.

Still entirely inconclusive so don't hold me to it.

You can also practice generating pass rush yourself by usering the D line. Go to practice mode and work on your timing. You will get better at getting by the O linemen. I usually play MLB or S throughout the game, but if I'm not getting a pass rush, I come down into the box and try to make something happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2015, 07:46 PM   #1439
Hall Of Fame

Which is weird. I always played defensive line and head to head games I can get crazy pass rush. I'll just keep on keeping on. Thanks!
Old 09-16-2015, 02:09 AM   #1440
Rookie

michaelhalljr's Arena

OVR: 0

Armor, your sliders are making this game better than I could have imagined. I play 32 team control and play every game, flipping a coin to decide who I am. Still in week one and DAMN!! this is fun!! Intense action and close games. Thank you!! May just ride with these sliders and 16 until they finally let us share draft classes, the game plays that good!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »