Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2015, 05:32 PM   #1481
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
If I changed one, Cpu QB accuracy or Hum Pass coverage, which one you suggest?
I dropped CPU accuracy down to 37 a few games ago and am liking the completion percentages I've been seeing so far. Last game I played against RG3 he completed 57% with no ints. First game I've had this year where the CPU completed less than 60% of their passes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 06:44 PM   #1482
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmykels
I dropped CPU accuracy down to 37 a few games ago and am liking the completion percentages I've been seeing so far. Last game I played against RG3 he completed 57% with no ints. First game I've had this year where the CPU completed less than 60% of their passes
I played the same my last game. Foles was 15-27 142 yards, 1 TD and 4 int's. First half he had just 42 yards. My defense was getting a ton of pressure though. Two of the int's were great diving ints. Playing Matt Ryan now with cpu accuracy at 39 and human pass reaction and coverage at 57.
Old 09-16-2015, 06:44 PM   #1483
Pro

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I just played the most intense super bowl ever!!! If it was a real life game, this would easily go down as one of the top 5 games ever!

I was my Bears vs. Ravens and won 24-23 I was down 20-10 late in the third quarter and Baltimore made me WORK for the comeback!

I have CPU reaction and coverage at 95. Usually space is hard to come by so my playcalling has to be sound! They made every receiver pay for every caught ball!

Steve Smith played like his real life counterpart! He was feisty and wasn't going down easy! And it sometimes seemed like it was Ray Lewis re-incarnated into C.J. Mosley's body! Even though Mosley is an upcoming killer in his own right. Joe Flacco was a monster. 24-33 267 were his numbers and I don't win if I don't pick him off early in the fourth

I also have QB Acc at 13. I traded for Jameis Winston and he developed up to an 88 without the confidence kicking in. He actually finished fourth in MVP voting. My created running back which is me, I started my guy out at a 73 and ballooned up to an 85 because I got good enough to go off the second half of the season. He ended up leading the league in rushing touchdowns and had 1500 yards! He finished fifth in MVP voting

My main goal in franchise mode is to create an offense similar to the Kurt Warner/Marshall Faulk Rams! I have done that and with these sliders they don't make it feel cheesy or easy. I definitely earned every yard and score!

I know some don't want to win the super bowl their first season of a franchise mode, but I'm too competitive for that lol. If they're not gonna win in real life, they are definitely going to in this!

Thank you Armor for your set! I know I will be playing this longer than 2 months!
Old 09-16-2015, 07:33 PM   #1484
Rookie

Just wondering, anybody else think the CPU breaks too many tackles?
Old 09-16-2015, 08:28 PM   #1485
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

Anyone else finding it way too easy to pick up yards? I know that sounds ambiguous but I swear I can just run the same play 30 times in a row and it's automatically a 5 yard gain, at minimum.

Also, I feel as if the WR catching slider is too high. 65 just seems really high, especially in a year where people are complaining about seeing too many impossible catches. I don't want to be "that guy" again that says these are too easy, but it really feels like All Pro is too easy and All Madden is WAY too hard. There needs to be some kind of balance, not sure how to do that though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 08:31 PM   #1486
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Loving the sliders armour, quick question, most qbs iincluding back ups are still completing a high percentage of passes on me. Should I lower cpu accuracy or raise human pass coverage? Also is there a slider that impacts how quickly defenders react to passes in the air? I'm getting frustrated as my guys allow easy catches without challenging receivers.
Old 09-16-2015, 08:38 PM   #1487
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

Just want to say that this is probably the best version of madden that I've played in over 15 years of the game and these sliders have made it even better. I have made a few changes after playing about a seasons worth of games.

Changed user and cpu tkl to 45 - was seeing way too many broken tackles, and my 99 everything SS kept getting trucked by 5'7" 200lb rb's.

Bumped hum run blocking up to 55- I don't user my rb's so I figured they should have the same advantages as the cup. Le'veon Bell went from 2.5 YPc to around 4.

Thinking about lowering cpu and hum qb acc- Matt Barkley just torched me for over 400 yards and almost 85% completion. Might try the 37 someone suggested earlier.

Also thinking about taking wr catch down a few notches - seeing a bunch of circus catches from players who should not be making circus catches.

Two other issues I'm seeing are fatigue and injuries - even using the auto subs, I'm seeing o linemen getting subbed on long drives. It also seems that I'm facing the backup qb in a lot of games, but I'm not sure if the injury slider has anything to do with skimmed games.

Other than those minor things, games are playing awesome. Thanks armor for you hard work.

Last edited by adickerson; 09-16-2015 at 08:40 PM.
Old 09-16-2015, 08:57 PM   #1488
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

A Dolphins Tale Week 6. Home vs the Titans live on twitch.

Key injuries for Dolphins

Ryan Tannehill - Ankle - 2 weeks
Devante Parker - Shoulder - 2 weeks
Jordan Cameron - PCL - 2 weeks
J.Taylor - Shoulder - 3 weeks

Titans

D.Morgan - Shoulder - 1 week
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »