Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2015, 12:08 AM   #1497
Rookie

ThePatriotWay's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

First time using these* sliders.
Old 09-17-2015, 12:36 AM   #1498
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Started an online CFM fantasy draft with my cousin last night. First time doing a fantasy draft and it was really fun. Anyways played my first preseason game last night and it was great. Ended up losing in OT. They threw a 40 yard hail mary to tie the game on the last play. Then got me on a 3 and out in OT. They did a sick *** playaction, that I totally bit on with my FS, for a 55 yard TD to win. Real fun.

Side note I built my team as a power run/pass second team and man it was so awesome to see it actually play out like that. Good stuff as usual.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:44 AM   #1499
Rookie

OVR: 6

Taking forever to remove all players from the trade block, any tips other than grinding it out?
Old 09-17-2015, 07:01 AM   #1500
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskatt21
Taking forever to remove all players from the trade block, any tips other than grinding it out?
I feel your pain. But I don't think so. I'm feeling the same way about setting auto subs for all 32 teams. Maybe see if you can turn trades off. Until after trade deadline. That will still allow trades in the offseason but your trade block will be pointless in regular season.
Old 09-17-2015, 10:26 AM   #1501
Just started!

Heracles0's Arena

I'm having a very good time with these sliders, I must say. The last 2 games I played were definitely unique, as it seems that in this iteration of Madden, sometimes it just takes 1 play to swing momentum in an opposite direction. I applied these sliders starting Week 6 of a Seahawks CFM. In the game I played last night against the 49ers, I jumped out to a 34-7 lead just after halftime. Lo and behold, with 8:00 left in the 3rd, I lost Bobby Wagner for the season. San Fran ended up exploiting his absence over the middle, and I surrendered 28 points unanswered. It is very challenging and fun to play in a way that when you think you're done beating up on a team, and you ease up even a little bit, they can come back to eat your lunch. Thank you for your work on these, and I look forward to playing the rest of the season with Seattle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 10:33 AM   #1502
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I feel your pain. But I don't think so. I'm feeling the same way about setting auto subs for all 32 teams. Maybe see if you can turn trades off. Until after trade deadline. That will still allow trades in the offseason but your trade block will be pointless in regular season.
Pro Tip Part Deux - Use your D-Pad right or left while preseing X rapidly and it moves at a lighting like speed (even faster than rapidly pressing R2 while moving your D-Pad).

I love Fatigue at 53 with 15 minute quarters. I still have RB rotations, and some WR3 and 4 snaps. Also DL do sub out when needed.

But I will say watch your D-Line on long drives. Using package subs is huge in keeping your defense fresh. it makes a difference in the long run of a tight hard game.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-17-2015, 10:51 AM   #1503
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

These Sliders are amazing. I had a great game last night. I was the Houston Texans and playing against the Kansas City Chiefs. At first I coundt do anything against their D. I messed up and got burned twice while playing cornerback and Alex Smith took advantage of it. I was down 17-3 at half. Early in the 3rd quarter I got a safty and a field goal the next possesion so the score was 17-8. Nothing happned in the rest of the 3rd quarter. I was shutting down Smith and Charles in the second half, they had a lot of three and outs.

Later in the 4th I socred a few touchdowns to take the lead but KC beat me in the last drive in the game. The only thing I witnessed was that i had over 70 plays and KC only had 40 something. I actually play 14 min quarters and this is the third game in a row where I had WAY more plays than the CPU but the games are pretty close. Should I lower the mins because I do not like having 70+ plays a game?
Old 09-17-2015, 10:54 AM   #1504
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Pro Tip Part Deux - Use your D-Pad right or left while preseing X rapidly and it moves at a lighting like speed (even faster than rapidly pressing R2 while moving your D-Pad).

I love Fatigue at 53 with 15 minute quarters. I still have RB rotations, and some WR3 and 4 snaps. Also DL do sub out when needed.

But I will say watch your D-Line on long drives. Using package subs is huge in keeping your defense fresh. it makes a difference in the long run of a tight hard game.
I am so impressed on how you play the game and have opened our eyes to real life play selections, substitutions etc. I'm sure that if everyone played the game the way real football is played there would be no complaining. Anyone can line up 4 wide and take a 3 step drop and Fire. That's not real football though. You've got this down man. I can't wait to start my franchise this week. Although I'm a lifetime raiders fan I still hope to turn the team around haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »