Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-17-2015, 10:57 AM   #1505
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Pro Tip Part Deux - Use your D-Pad right or left while preseing X rapidly and it moves at a lighting like speed (even faster than rapidly pressing R2 while moving your D-Pad).

I love Fatigue at 53 with 15 minute quarters. I still have RB rotations, and some WR3 and 4 snaps. Also DL do sub out when needed.

But I will say watch your D-Line on long drives. Using package subs is huge in keeping your defense fresh. it makes a difference in the long run of a tight hard game.
If you raise your d-line subs a little you shouldn't have that issue due to better rotation throughout the game.
Old 09-17-2015, 11:06 AM   #1506
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
These Sliders are amazing. I had a great game last night. I was the Houston Texans and playing against the Kansas City Chiefs. At first I coundt do anything against their D. I messed up and got burned twice while playing cornerback and Alex Smith took advantage of it. I was down 17-3 at half. Early in the 3rd quarter I got a safty and a field goal the next possesion so the score was 17-8. Nothing happned in the rest of the 3rd quarter. I was shutting down Smith and Charles in the second half, they had a lot of three and outs.

Later in the 4th I socred a few touchdowns to take the lead but KC beat me in the last drive in the game. The only thing I witnessed was that i had over 70 plays and KC only had 40 something. I actually play 14 min quarters and this is the third game in a row where I had WAY more plays than the CPU but the games are pretty close. Should I lower the mins because I do not like having 70+ plays a game?
- Try 12 minute quarters (if you do use 65 fatigue). The game plays great on 12 minutes as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
If you raise your d-line subs a little you shouldn't have that issue due to better rotation throughout the game.
- I will tinker with that...maybe raise it out at 55 in on 60 vs the 55/50 set up. Something to consider. But I also love the challenge of managing my subs myself based on down, distance, feel of the game, drives and situations. I want to be more hands on then using the auto sub. The auto sub for me really is a safety net when I am not minding my players snaps more than it is a true in game management feature. I am the coach and I should be making most of those decisions.

But something to consider tweaking maybe......maybe. LOL.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-17-2015, 11:13 AM   #1507
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Yeah I do that too especially for RB's. Prefer to choose backs that fit a style of run I am using.
Old 09-17-2015, 12:26 PM   #1508
Rookie

Phillies2010's Arena

OVR: 11

I am probably over looking it or just not sure, but can you set the auto sub sliders inside of the CFM? Or no? any help is appreciated. Thank you
Old 09-17-2015, 12:40 PM   #1509
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillies2010
I am probably over looking it or just not sure, but can you set the auto sub sliders inside of the CFM? Or no? any help is appreciated. Thank you
Yea under the coach tab
Old 09-17-2015, 12:43 PM   #1510
YOUR 2018 NL MVP

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Just wondering if this is necessary for myself to do for all 32 teams... Because I read different things that Auto Subs don't work in CFM... Just curious if I would be wasting my time completing this.
Wisconsin Badgers
Old 09-17-2015, 12:56 PM   #1511
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Just wondering if this is necessary for myself to do for all 32 teams... Because I read different things that Auto Subs don't work in CFM... Just curious if I would be wasting my time completing this.
I have noticed that auto subs only affect the game you play. Not the Sim of the league so you only have to do yours as the user. Unless I am nistaken
Old 09-17-2015, 01:19 PM   #1512
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Everything is on the OP. All the settings, the way I set everything up in 32 team CFM etc etc etc etc etc.

Read the entire first page and all the answers are there.

I do them for every team because I play various games besides my own teams and I will eventually face most teams over a multi-year CFM. So I get it done on the front end and never have to do it again.

When you set up your 32 CFM make a save before your start pre-season week one and title it:

Master32teamCFM.

You will never have to redo the set-up again and can always start new CFM's without the front end work.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »