Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 194 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-18-2015, 11:13 AM   #1545
Bash Brothers

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
If you want Cobb and Matthews to play from the slot on three WR sets all the time you can set them as your WR3 on the depth chart.

The visual death chart is a great addition this year and make it quite simple.

But when you running 2 WR sets you will have to manually formation sub them in as your WR1 or 2 to be in the "X" or "Y" spot.

Up to you.

Or you can package sub them to the slot in 3 WR sets.
I did not know that... Thanks bro!
Wisconsin Badgers
Old 09-18-2015, 11:55 AM   #1546
Rookie

OVR: 4

I just started my 32 team CFM with theses base set an my few tweaks and I'm loving the games I'm getting. I was just wondering what camera view most of you guys are using? Last year I loved the zoom camera because of the extra challenge it gave you, but this year it cuts out the wide receivers sometimes when they're spread out. I'm thinking about going to standard view. What camera are you all using? An why?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2015, 12:31 PM   #1547
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
I just started my 32 team CFM with theses base set an my few tweaks and I'm loving the games I'm getting. I was just wondering what camera view most of you guys are using? Last year I loved the zoom camera because of the extra challenge it gave you, but this year it cuts out the wide receivers sometimes when they're spread out. I'm thinking about going to standard view. What camera are you all using? An why?

Standard so I can see everyone
Old 09-18-2015, 12:32 PM   #1548
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731

I mess with my camera throughout the game. When I am goint to run the ball I play with the Zoom camera. When I know I'm going to pass I switch to the standard view because you are right, the zoom camera cuts off the receivers. When I'm playing defense, I select my individual and lock him by pressing R3 on the ps4 button and thats the camera I use because for the first time in my life I only want to control just one defender per play. This formula for me works great because I get a lot of different views and its super fun.

Last edited by Sharpshooter1324; 09-18-2015 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 09-18-2015, 01:37 PM   #1549
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

It may be me or a few but it seems that every game i play now the offense cpu they can hardly get a first down or a just a completion pass. Example, i was playing the panters (cpu) i was the jags. Cam had many times to run since i was playing good man coverage and there was no one within 10-15 yards for about 6-8 seconds intill a lineman came to rush him and he just threw it away. He could have ran for a first down. That happened at least a 6 or 7 times in the game.

Now the panters were down by 6 then Cam seemed to complete all his pass with very tight coverage but never for a rush when he had the chance. They won the game with a fg when it was all said and done. Any one else have this issue??
Old 09-18-2015, 01:41 PM   #1550
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

Anyone getting high passing yards with mediocre QB's? Averaging 300+ a game with a ~80 overall QB as well as having good running yards too.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:12 PM   #1551
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterperpetual
Anyone getting high passing yards with mediocre QB's? Averaging 300+ a game with a ~80 overall QB as well as having good running yards too.
Nope lol...........with Jets Geno is getting about 240-260 a game with a ton of INT's and game 1 Ivory had 117 yards rushing since then never above 75
Old 09-18-2015, 02:14 PM   #1552
Rookie

This is the fist time I've checked your sliders since you recommended shortening quarters. I see now that the recommendation is no longer there. What quarter lengths do you guys use to get the most realistic stats? What about you yourself armour?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »