Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-19-2015, 11:58 PM   #1585
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
Are you doing this for special teams too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, I handle all offense, and special teams.

I have to tell ya I really really enjoyed playing this way today. It was really cool calling my defense, making my adjustments and watching it play out in broadcast cam.

I am going to run my fantasy Rams CFM like this, but stick to playing year one of A Dolphins tale on both sides of the ball since I am already 8 weeks in.

Year 2 I could see myself going to just calling my defense and letting it play out.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-20-2015, 01:30 AM   #1586
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStylez
That's what I've been doing since last season's Madden. I personally do not enjoy playing defense at all. I let CPU handle the defense and special teams play. I also switch to the broadcast camera when watching.
Here's the thing about that. The game plays differently depending on which player you select. The stats are night and day as well. Try it out. Try playing a game with a DE selected throughout. Next game, try a DT. Next, try MLB. Next try LOLB, etc.

You will see what i'm talking about. I've been doing this for years and there seems to be a hole in the coding that triggers this.
Old 09-20-2015, 02:23 AM   #1587
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

I just played the Broncos on pre season and I remember this thread because I saw something that I never experience before. Manning was running wild. The backup qb had 8 att for 70yds. I felt that was odd. I did deleted the tuner and re downloaded several times actually. Does anyone else experience this? This may be the final push I may get to finally decided to play without the tuner. I was in the middle of the fence before but now with this it may settle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2015, 07:39 AM   #1588
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I just played the Broncos on pre season and I remember this thread because I saw something that I never experience before. Manning was running wild. The backup qb had 8 att for 70yds. I felt that was odd. I did deleted the tuner and re downloaded several times actually. Does anyone else experience this? This may be the final push I may get to finally decided to play without the tuner. I was in the middle of the fence before but now with this it may settle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both Manning's do that to me....but I can't get guys like Newton or Luck to run at all. I uninstalled the tuner and re-installed it and still see that versus Peyton.....I almost wonder if it isn't so much a tuner glitch as it is a QB trait glitch....
Old 09-20-2015, 10:10 AM   #1589
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

A Dolphins Tale Week 8

Game Of The Week Showcase

Live on Twitch = Todem23

The Green Bay Packers travel to Mile High to face Peyton manning and the 5-1 Broncos. The big storyline to this game is QB Aaron Rodgers was lost for the season to a pectoral tear and the Pack signed Matt Flynn for a reunion and hope he can keep the Pack above water as they enter the game 3-3 and in trouble.

Join me as I control the Packers and try to pull of a big upset!!
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-20-2015, 11:37 AM   #1590
Rookie

OVR: 1

WOW!!! Is what I have to say right now. The game I just played was a true gem. Week 2 of my offline CFM I played against the Cowboys as the Eagles at home. I fell down quickly 21-3. My offense couldn't do anything whatsoever. Midway through the second quarter I benched Sam Bradford after a 4-12 start to the game for only 25 yards. Mark Sanchez took the field and quickly put together a drive that ended with a 35 yard TD toss to Jordan Matthews. The defense was fired up after that forced a three and out. Sanchize took the field yet again and stunned the Cowboys defense by tossing an 80 yard bomb to Matthews once again for the TD on the drive's first play. Mark Sanchez threw three TDs in the 2nd quarter. Dallas scored 17 more throughout the game but couldn't overcome the fire Sanchez and company was shooting scoring 52 points! It was truly great how the team and fans rallied behind Sanchez after he took over for a poor performing Bradford. That seemed so realistic to me, especially in Philly. Sanchez has now been named my starting quarterback due to his outstanding performance and on-field leadership. He showed that this team is truly HIS team. Sanchize made everyone on the field better. While Bradford is now on the trading block wondering what his future holds in the NFL... Sources say the Eagles have been in contact with free agent Tim Tebow and will likely sign him to be the team's 3rd QB if Sam Bradford is traded. He knows the offense after spending the summer with the team. Looks like Tim Tebow's time in the NFL may not be over just quite yet! (I like to make storylines for my CFMs lol)

Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles
Sep 20, 20151ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Dallas Cowboys (1-1)14143738
Philadelphia Eagles (2-0)32172455
Team Stats Comparison

DALPHI
Total Offense539525
Rushing Yards107123
Passing Yards432402
First Downs1919
Punt Return Yards626
Kick Return Yards7046
Total Yards615597
Turnovers51
3rd Down Converstion27
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/14/1
Penalties1-54-45
Posession Time29:1930:41
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Tony Romo26-4743224
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Joseph Randle20512.51
Lance Dunbar25326.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Dez Bryant711316.10
Terrance Williams79012.90
Jason Witten6549.00
Cole Beasley411829.52
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Sean Lee11011
Demarcus Lawence3200
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Dan Bailey1-25-5

PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Chris Jones418446.00
Philadelphia Eagles
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Mark Sanchez22-3039751
Sam Bradford4-122500
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Demarco Murray18784.31
Ryan Mathews5265.20
Darren Sproles3124.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Zack Ertz712217.11
Jordan Matthews516533.03
Nelson Agholor4328.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Malcolm Jenkins7010
Nolan Carroll II5010
Byron Maxwell5010
Mychal Kendricks3010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Cody Parkey2-27-7

PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Donnie Jones628046.71
Old 09-20-2015, 12:13 PM   #1591
Rookie

OVR: 4
Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This may be a dumb question but how do you change auto subs numbers in CFM?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2015, 12:42 PM   #1592
Rookie

slayter's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Here's the thing about that. The game plays differently depending on which player you select. The stats are night and day as well. Try it out. Try playing a game with a DE selected throughout. Next game, try a DT. Next, try MLB. Next try LOLB, etc.

You will see what i'm talking about. I've been doing this for years and there seems to be a hole in the coding that triggers this.
Have to say, not so much with this years madden. Due to previous years I was keeping the selected player on FS, because it was the safest route to go to prevent any possible anomalies like you mentioned.

After seeing Cyprien seem to act "realistic" in different coverages and blitzes I began to experiment with having different players selected. All plays well. EA doesn't seem to have any special coding for a selected player compared to unselected, other than "if user input equals true then await next user input."

I can have Poszluzney selected a whole game or not, his performance will depend upon the situation and opposition he faces.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »