Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 203 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-21-2015, 12:53 PM   #1617
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaStY JOSH
I dropped CPU accuracy to 37, and it was terrible. I played saints and Brees looked like a rookie. So I exited the game in my CFM and I bumped it to 40 and I **** you not Brees went 22/22 with 270 yards and 2 td lol
Im guessing you didn't see him play for real yesterday....sucked dirty donkey [email protected] for first 3 quarters. Anyway, I played him yesterday in my bucs franchise and here are his numbers w/37 acc:

31/46 (67%) 330 yds 2tds 1int 93.5 qb rating

In real life yesterday vs. the bucs he went:

24/38 (63%) 255yds 1td 1 int 80.5 qb rating

Not too far off.

For me, 37 acc and 60 wr cth has been the sweet spot...QB's and WR's play closer to their ratings, you see some errant throws and the circus catches go way down. Just like in real life there will be anomalies (Matt Mcgloin had a monster game against me in my steelers franchise), but you can't judge any slider after 1 or 2 games. I played at least 10 games with acc at 40, cth at 65, and tkl at 40 before i changed them, and after about 10 games with my new settings, play is almost perfect for me. Also remember that sliders are a base...everyone has different play styles and ability, so what might be perfect for Armor might need a little adjustment for another player. For instance, I don't user my rb's so bumping run blocking up to 55 to match the cpu was perfect for me, where I can see that if I usered my rb's 55 would probably be too easy.

Last edited by adickerson; 09-21-2015 at 03:23 PM.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:41 PM   #1618
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50

Can you explain shading for me? Shade right is the players right side or right side of the field?

Or is it based on the screen. So I'm looking at my DB, if i shade right thr dB will shade towards the outside (right side of my tv) or the inside to prepare for a slant or anything inside?

Last edited by Brandwin; 09-21-2015 at 02:44 PM.
Old 09-21-2015, 03:05 PM   #1619
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Can you explain shading for me? Shade right is the players right side or right side of the field?

Or is it based on the screen. So I'm looking at my DB, if i shade right thr dB will shade towards the outside (right side of my tv) or the inside to prepare for a slant or anything inside?

Shade outside is the outside of the WR, Inside is to the inside of the WR....literally.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-21-2015, 05:23 PM   #1620
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Shade outside is the outside of the WR, Inside is to the inside of the WR....literally.
This is why I feel a crap ton of folks are having problems with the passing D...Adjustments adjustments adjustments. Over/under coverage...stick coverage, cushion vs tight, inside outside shades, and FS alignments calls. These are HUGE! also working the sticks quick enough to get LB calls too is a big time bonus.
Old 09-21-2015, 05:33 PM   #1621
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
But it says shade left or right... This is for individual players. I know there is an option to anticipate a pass inside, outside, underneath and deep.

Edit Or are you saying if I press inside with the stick (left shade) he will shade in and if I press outside (right shade ) on the stick he will shade out?
Old 09-21-2015, 06:40 PM   #1622
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
But it says shade left or right... This is for individual players. I know there is an option to anticipate a pass inside, outside, underneath and deep.

Edit Or are you saying if I press inside with the stick (left shade) he will shade in and if I press outside (right shade ) on the stick he will shade out?
You can press triangle (PS4) and do global pass coverage adjustments for inside and outside, press, cushion, over the top, underneath and protect the sticks , man align, etc

Then you have individual adjustments which I discussed with shading individual WR's

You have to pick your poison because just like IRL you have seconds to make reads and adjustments.

Also go into the skills trainer and learn about coverages and defense. Learn what pass plays exploit which coverages and if you know that then you know not to call 2 deep coverage when you think they are going to go down the middle.

The game does make you play with real football strategy this year more than ever before.

Hats off to Rex and his team. M16 is the truth.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-21-2015, 06:42 PM   #1623
Hall Of Fame

Right. I know about the adjustments and understand those. Just my issue is the individual adjustments. They don't said shade in or our. Those are right or left. Is it based on the side of the screen? I under stand press and back, but confused on shade left or right. Thanks for the help!
Old 09-21-2015, 06:45 PM   #1624
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Right. I know about the adjustments and understand those. Just my issue is the individual adjustments. They don't said shade in or our. Those are right or left. Is it based on the side of the screen? I under stand press and back, but confused on shade left or right. Thanks for the help!
Shading is relative to the WR so if your shading the "X" WR right it will be to his inside left to his outside.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »