Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-22-2015, 09:33 PM   #1641
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Armor.. Using you sliders with a few adjustments. My problem is the CPU running game.. it really doesn't exist in game after game. the CPU usually has one or two big runs, but the majority of CPU runs are stopped for a loss or the LOS.. I will have 8 or 10 tac for loss on the stats. On the other hand, I ave about 100 yds. rushing per game.. And I play coach mode. Don't control runner.. I have set the CPU run BLK all the way to 100, but it doesn't seem to matter. The other issues I am having with the game are there are never any missed FG's and the CPU usually makes all 3rd and long conversions. It can be 3rd and 23 and they make it 80 percent of the time.. Here is an example of CPU running game. I played as the BROWNS against the Titian's.. Crowell had nearly 100 yds against them,, Titian's RB had less than 30 yds on 18 carries.. Then I played the game again, but this time I was the Titian's My RB had a little over 100 yds.. Crowell, whom had about 100 in my first game. Was held to less than 40 on over twenty carries.... I have tried this several times using different teams, then switching teams and replaying them.. it's always the same results.. Hum team, great running game.. CPU team.. Nothing. So my question, What adjustment can I make to give the CPU team a running game with out changing anything else. The rest of the game plays fine except for FG's and 3rd downs. This is in All pro and CFM mode.. Not play now. any help will be appreciated.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:42 PM   #1642
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby
The other issues I am having with the game are there are never any missed FG's
I dropped kicking accuracy to 35 and the CPU misses about half of their attempts from over 50 yards and I've also seen em miss one from 44. Removing the kicking arc will obviously drop human FG percentage.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:26 AM   #1643
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

A Dolphins Tale Week 9 At Buffalo is on the air!

Twitch = Todem23
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-23-2015, 10:12 AM   #1644
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
just to confirm,

CPU run block = 75
HUM run block = 15
CPU & HUM pass accuracy = 37
CPU & HUM catching = 60

is that correct?
Yep that's it!
Old 09-23-2015, 10:48 AM   #1645
Rookie

For those trying to match your real stats with sim stats, I just finished a 16 game season in CFM where I played every game as the Seahawks. I used these sliders for every game. The great news is my stats for the most part matched up really well with the rest of the NFL's sim stats. I play no switch on offense and I do not play defense at all aside from calling the plays. There were only a few outliers:

1. My run defense was historically good. Led the league by a good 200 yards (Philly was close to me and the rest of the league was way farther back).

2. I was 3rd lowest in sacks. This isn't that big of a deal as I don't really have a powerful inside pass rush. My edge rush was great though with Avril picking up 13.

3. Very few fumbles lost and very few forced fumbles.

4. Led the league in fewest penalties by far.

Anyways this game plays great with minimal adjustments needed. The AI really adjusted to my offense as the year went on, and my rushing attack faltered until I changed some things around. On to the playoffs!
Old 09-23-2015, 11:06 AM   #1646
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Played my Patriots CFM mode last night and lost 45-31 to the Cowboys. The CPU had 5 pass interference calls... thats right 5. 2 on the same drive and even two on consecutive plays. Crazy. It was a good game, I fell behind early 21-3 because of mistakes made by me including a pick 6 into the endzone that was returned the length of the field.

This was after two fairly easy wins vs the Steelers, Bills and Jaguars that were both pretty much over at halftime.

My only issue is with field goals. They seem pretty automatic for both user and cpu. I think I've seen the CPU miss one field goal the whole time I've been playing this game. Would lowering the FG accuracy help at all?
Old 09-23-2015, 11:17 AM   #1647
Xbox One X

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Just curious. on the Parity Slider, would anyone be willing to say that it is a relatively touchy one?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XB1X: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:17 PM   #1648
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Just curious. on the Parity Slider, would anyone be willing to say that it is a relatively touchy one?
I agree, I think its touchy, leaving it between 40-45 seems to be really good but honestly I am so sick of this slider to death, why in the world do we even have it, why cant the game just know a 70spd is slower than 75spd by THIS MUCH (5)........ I don't understand why every year we have this ridiculous slider that is crazy touchy like you said and makes no sense to me. Just have players run to the speed difference of their ratings (of course this could be said true to almost every slider in the game).

QB Acc - Accuracy Ratings
WR Catch - Literally WR Catch rating lol
Run Block - OL RB Ratings
Pass Block - OL PB Ratings
Pass Coverage - DB ManvMan and Zone Ratings
Tackle - Tackle Ratings

All of the special teams sliders should be based on ratings, if the guy can kick 60yds then he can, if not he cant, I dont want a FG Power slider to change that for other kickers.

Injuries, Fatigue, Fumbles and INT I can understand to an extent on why they are in the game...........and maybe the Reaction Slider too

The rest should be ratings based, why is there crazy ratings changes every single week from EA if the sliders can change everything lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »