Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-28-2015, 01:37 PM   #1697
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
Could you share this set?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Sorry just seeing this, long weekend... I will PM you the set tonight after I get home from work.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:58 PM   #1698
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I have had some trouble running the ball, could be since this is my first madden since 13, so trying to get things figured out more, any advice on what to bump to help ease me in?

The one thing I will say is I love with these sliders how if you keep sticking to the run all game, it pays off towards the end of the game as the defense tires out like a real game.
Old 09-29-2015, 06:36 PM   #1699
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskatt21
I have had some trouble running the ball, could be since this is my first madden since 13, so trying to get things figured out more, any advice on what to bump to help ease me in?

The one thing I will say is I love with these sliders how if you keep sticking to the run all game, it pays off towards the end of the game as the defense tires out like a real game.
Offensive line. ratings make a difference. Also timing your runs and looking for holes. Not just hitting sprint whole time. Timing Sprint at right times.
Also depends on what D your are playing agianst. I one game where I'll run over 100 yards. Then another one will I will be held to under 75 yards. Thank god I have Julio he is a beast just like real life.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2015, 06:52 PM   #1700
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Played game 4 of my Falcons CFM. Texans came to town to face my 3-0 Falcons. Texans with Flynn at QB. I made 1 big trade before game, sending southward and my 3rd round draft picks for 2016 and 2017 to Steelers for Boykin( ex - Dawg). Trying to get a pass Defense in place, and willing to lose some draft picks for starting 80+ talent. Defense showed up 1st half as well as JJ. Was up 20-6 at half and looked like I was cruising. 2nd half Texans got a lot of pressure, especially JJ Watt as he sacked me twice, one causing a big fumble that put texans back in game. Texans D also causes me to force some passes that turned into 2 INT. Turnovers helped Texans outscored me 24-10 in 2nd half( because of TO) winning 30-27. I am playing with Beasley on D and been focusing on him with game prep, got 2.5 sacks with him in game.
Got 1-3 Redskins next. I made another big trade sending my FS and 2nd round draft picks for Mathieu. So my defense looking young and talented, giving Quinn that good D he deserves.

FS- Mathieu
SS- Ishmael
CB- Trufant
CB- Boykin
LB- Reed
LB- Worrilow
LB- Durant
DE- Beasley Jr
DE- Clayborn
DT- Babineaux
DT- Solai

Solid D that will hopefully make me championship contenders.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2015, 07:32 PM   #1701
Rookie

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Lmao WOW!!! Year 2 of my panthers CCM with this set, and every time I have a unbelievable game and think it's way to easy.........a team like the Rams that shouldn't have a shot in hell at running with me comes in and runs the ball down my throat like I'm a pee wee team!!! I LOVE IT!!
Old 09-29-2015, 07:43 PM   #1702
Pro

torpidbeaver's Arena

OVR: 2

Wanted to echo the kudos for the great sliders. Thanks - the game feels great.

I had a couple questions:

1. Many, many pages back, it was suggested that you delete the Tuner before starting your CFM, and that it would help kill the QB's tendency to pull off stuff like rolling out right and throwing an amazing completion across the body downfield 50 yards on the run. But I also thought I read that you could download the Tuner again after you'd already started your CFM, and could turn on the Tuner in your CFM? Is that not correct? Because I'm seeing between one and two of those frustrating, infamous Maddenesque throws a game, and I'm wondering if that's what's causing it.

2. QBs like Johnny Manziel are sorta tearing me up via the short passing game. Is there anything I can do to get my LBs and DBs to react better to short passes? I've tried using some of the defensive adjustments, like telling my DBs to play inside, or putting one or two of my LBs in underneath zones, but it hasn't helped a whole lot, and the CPU tends to snap the ball before I can really implement the changes I want.

Thanks again!
Old 09-29-2015, 09:24 PM   #1703
Rookie

OVR: 6

Armor, I know that this is hard to answer without knowing all the details, but what are your thoughts regarding the upcoming patch and our CFM?
Old 09-30-2015, 12:59 AM   #1704
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

QUOTE=torpidbeaver;2047720186]Wanted to echo the kudos for the great sliders. Thanks - the game feels great.

I had a couple questions:

Lou

2. QBs like Johnny Manziel are sorta tearing me up via the short passing game. Is there anything I can do to get my LBs and DBs to react better to short passes? I've tried using some of the defensive adjustments, like telling my DBs to play inside, or putting one or two of my LBs in underneath zones, but it hasn't helped a whole lot, and the CPU tends to snap the ball before I can really implement the changes I want.

Thanks again![/quote]

I had the same issue. No matter the QB, they would throw for 70% or higher and 300+ yards. I dropped cpu accuracy down to 37 and raised defensive pass reaction and defensive pass coverage to 58. I still have some head scratches, but I should. Some games I can hold good QB's to under 300 yards a and sometimes average QB's shred me. It's much more balanced for me now though.

Try these changes for multiple games, get quicker at the adjustments and make sure you get pressure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »