Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 09-30-2015, 10:31 PM   #1721
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
Armor I know this your slider page but I'm asking you here because the patch thread is so damn negative I don't want to go there to read in it. Is the patch decent? Lmao I have Hughes net and I think it's actually slower than dial up so I'll prob be finished downloading the patch in about 3 days. I'm loving the game without the patch ha in a ball playing. Just wanted to get your thoughts. I hate reading a bunch of negative post so choose to try and steer clear. If people would spend more time playing the game and enjoying it for what it is they would see it's really not all that bad!
Isn't it crazy how negative people are? My lord. People don't even play and test out the patch before it's end of the world status and everything sucks and I'm turning in this game lol. Well that's their loss. This game is so ****ing good I almost don't believe it sometimes.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782

NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-30-2015, 10:40 PM   #1722
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Isn't it crazy how negative people are? My lord. People don't even play and test out the patch before it's end of the world status and everything sucks and I'm turning in this game lol. Well that's their loss. This game is so ****ing good I almost don't believe it sometimes.

Amen! The worst is one someone plays 1 quarter of 1 game and then complains about something not being "sim enough". Literally look at any quarter, hell, even any game of any season and just about any Joe Schmo can have himself a helluva game once. Always give sliders and settings 3-5 games before jumping to conclusions.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:55 PM   #1723
Rookie

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782

You my friend are absolutely right!!! This game is amazing! Sure there are issues but that's with any title that comes out. Lmao I'm making myself stay on this slider thread here and not going back to the main board. I'm getting old and haven't seen some of the bugs people talk about.....wait......I'm not looking for negatives! I will continue to enjoy the game and not looking back!
Old 09-30-2015, 11:07 PM   #1724
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Amen brothers!! Im in sports gaming heaven this year. Madden 16, fifa 16, nhl 16, nba 2k16 all fun games!!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2015, 11:24 PM   #1725
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Broadcasting the last part of my game on twitch now. It's tight.

NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 10-01-2015, 01:27 AM   #1726
Pro

benton32's Arena

biggest thing for me is finding a good slider set, i do mostly coach mode,

and i need not to try and change them game to game just cause one team trounced me and the other i beat, it all depends who u play,

we were stuffing Forsett against the ravens, but then we played the seahawks and lynch had almost 100 yards, every game is different, i do sim some plays to,

but i need to find a set of sliders, use them for like 5 games, and write down how i did against each team, and see if something stands out, i will say my niners wow, i dunno if it was the pass block slider, or my QBs notbeing that good and aware, and well seattle defense, but i was sacked 13 times, 4 by bennett, it was like a few times my lineman couldnt block someone for 2 seconds, anyways. still fun,
Old 10-01-2015, 01:56 AM   #1727
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0

Played the Bears vs Seahawks and lost 30-0. I couldn't do a thing with the Bears. Sliders are great and give me some realism even when I lose.
Old 10-01-2015, 12:49 PM   #1728
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anyone play with these sliders with the tuning update deleted? I played two games and won first game 44-0 and the second game 35-9. First game the CPU QB threw for 60 yards, can't remember who the QB was, second game was against the BUCS, Winston threw for 77 yards. I had over 200 yards rushing both games, 170 the first with Forte, 148 the second with Forte and the rest was with my back RB and fullback.

My passing game feels good though. I went 20/25 and one touchdown first game, 22/24 second game and one touchdown. I do give up quite a few sacks but I'll take it since it makes the passing game a bit more challenging and I can't throw the ball down field all day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »