Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2015, 12:22 PM   #169
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Armour. I think that the fatigue needs to be higher than 60. Last night I was breaking a 35 yard run with Latavius Murray and he stayed in for the next play. In the NFL when players do that they are never in the next play. Raiders are my team and they are a run by committee team. So maybe that's why I want to see more of my 2 and 3 RB's. I also want to see more of my 4 and 5 receivers. I think proper play selection should matter. If you go deep to your #1 a few times on the drive, wether he catches it or not he's going to need a breather considering he probably just ran 100+ yards. So I was thinking of trying fatigue at 80 just to see what happens and leave the auto sub where they are right now.

Thoughts?
If you watched my stream this morning you would have seen Marshan Lynch leave the game after a 35 yard run jaunt.

Turbin had 7 carries by halftime to Lynch's 15

Fatigue at 60 right now is working as intended. If I raise it more it will cause havoc. More fumbles and un-intended injuries will happen. There are more parts at work than just turning up fatigue.

If you want to do it...let me know your results. But for my taste and for game balance with these auto subs.....I am satisfied.

Last thing I want is slideritis. I never get it....I refuse to get it.

I am really pleased with how the set is coming along. But again I will not finalize it till after we get that critical patch.

All bet's are off till then. In the meantime like I had mention above some interesting things I am going to test out tonight.

1. Normal speed vs slow speed

2. Speed threshold going up in increments of 10-15 (so game one move it up to 15, then 20, 25) I am getting a good feel for the new speed ratings/paradigm and I am strongly feeling "0" is not the way to go with Madden 16. So look for a finalized setting on this soon

3. User defense and CPU defense and getting the balance. Last season sacks were a major issue. This season they are not. However secondary play for the USER is poor and we need to tighten that up more. I feel very confident I have the CPU run game where it needs to be. Elite backs are performing as such and below average backs with bad lines are sucking like they should.

4. Injuires - in game in particular. This will take a full 16 game test season to get locked in. So be patient on this one!

5. Tackling - we are moving up to and testing 40 and I have a great feeling this will be the sweet spot!!!

We are close folks!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-27-2015 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-27-2015, 12:29 PM   #170
Banned

OVR: 9

any suggestion on playing these in play now? Should we use your sliders and just leave fatigue and auto sub on default so it doesn't mess up the game?
Old 08-27-2015, 12:31 PM   #171
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
any suggestion on playing these in play now? Should we use your sliders and just leave fatigue and auto sub on default so it doesn't mess up the game?
Yes in Play now default fatigue and auto subs.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 12:47 PM   #172
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Sounds good. What are the latest changes since last night's stream? I am going to test a few games.
Old 08-27-2015, 12:55 PM   #173
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Sounds good. What are the latest changes since last night's stream? I am going to test a few games.
Still using page one.

Changes will come after the completion of the Seahawks at Packers game I stopped at halftime (17-17 and a fun game thus far).

I am setting up a brand new test CFM with 32 teams so we can play all the teams properly. The orignal one I set up had visual cues turned on in my main profile and here is the thing I found out:

If you start a CFM with visual cues turned on in you main Madden profile they will never be able to be shut off.

Also even though you have all visual cues turned off on your profile...you still have to pause every game and manually turn off the following:

Tackle Cone
Passing Cam
Catch cues
Pass rush cues

Also another thing is even if you have the passing cam turned off....if you throw from the zoom cam it will still be shown on the passing cam.

BTW On short throws from the zoom camera I am actually really enjoying the passing cam now. It's actually pretty cool to see the interactions up close and personal as the animations have been pretty awesome.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-27-2015, 01:01 PM   #174
Rookie

VortexLaser's Arena

Hey, I'm new to your slider set and I love it! I do recommend have tackling at 40-45. I'm about to go into halftime in a Cardinals vs Saint game and I've had 2-3 tackles where he shouldn't have broken them. I did read that your going to try out 40. Score right now is 20-13
Old 08-27-2015, 01:04 PM   #175
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Armor, I'm glad to hear you're using 13 min. qtrs. I played one game at 15 and the stats were a little out of hand. Stats are more realistic at 13, imo.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Bulls

Last edited by cubby blue; 08-27-2015 at 01:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 01:07 PM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 1

Man, I'm not sure how you are able to play with QB accuracy at 40. Unless I throw a straight lob pass, none of the other throws are even in the same area code as the receivers. Same for the CPU. That is good news IMO because slider movements from 50 to 40 are having a huge impact on gameplay. I'm going to try 45 accuracy I think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »