Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2015, 11:13 PM   #1801
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Yeah but I have always found all pro default to be to hard in madden and pro to easy. I tend to always find one difficulty to hard and the difficulty below to be to easy in sports games and madden is no different in that. A lot of the passing game is being able to see when guys are open and not force passes and to look at your second, 3erd option ect but also the lower you have things like pass coverage and reaction the more open guys are going to be and the more easy it is going to be to see the right man to pass the ball to. I tend to not just in madden but in life if something is in front of me to just not notice and so that happens in the game to when I guy is open.

When I was playing on default all pro no joke I couldn't go a single game with out at least 1 INT and most games I would throw like 4. On default all pro in a 16 game season at the pace I was throwing INT no joke I would throw like 60 in a season and that is with a good QB to in Rogers has I play with the packers. Now with the WR slider at 65 and the CPU pass coverage and reaction at 45 it is way better but still to many. I also think when the game first came out I wasn't throwing enough bullet passes and not knowing when to use low and high passes ect.

I tried every slider out there and found the game plays best for me on default cause any slider you change will affect AI behavior and game outcome only default slider will eventually play out well I play on default all pro, I'll give you a tip for offense don't force to many deep balls or try some big plays because game plays realistic I mean when did you see in a real life game QB going deep every second play? Start with crosses and slant routs throw CPU off guard then try a deep ball if u see a open guy, the trick is don't wait to long to see an open guy read the defense and see right at the scrimmage how is your number 1 option covered you got like 2 seconds to scan the field that's the way it is, and on defense don't blitz to much use that play book cover 4 and cover 3 mix up a bit you don't need to overthink with those sliders no matter how much you mess with them you won't be happy cause more you change them the more it gets worse just go default and practice more. This guy made these sliders for his own taste not how everyone should be happy with, just go default and you will see it says "this slider resembles current and the real NFL stat" so just practice more. You will get it I had hard time at start on default but now I go even 5,6 games without int.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2015, 12:05 AM   #1802
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFootball01
I tried every slider out there and found the game plays best for me on default cause any slider you change will affect AI behavior and game outcome only default slider will eventually play out well I play on default all pro, I'll give you a tip for offense don't force to many deep balls or try some big plays because game plays realistic I mean when did you see in a real life game QB going deep every second play? Start with crosses and slant routs throw CPU off guard then try a deep ball if u see a open guy, the trick is don't wait to long to see an open guy read the defense and see right at the scrimmage how is your number 1 option covered you got like 2 seconds to scan the field that's the way it is, and on defense don't blitz to much use that play book cover 4 and cover 3 mix up a bit you don't need to overthink with those sliders no matter how much you mess with them you won't be happy cause more you change them the more it gets worse just go default and practice more. This guy made these sliders for his own taste not how everyone should be happy with, just go default and you will see it says "this slider resembles current and the real NFL stat" so just practice more. You will get it I had hard time at start on default but now I go even 5,6 games without int.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could never play on default. No sport game not one play's realistic on default sliders. Sliders are a must for any sport game. With run blocking at default on all pro for the user no joke like 80% of the time my RB will get hit the moment he gets the ball. On default the CPU has a hour to pass the ball ect. Yes he made these sliders for him and his skill level but I find his skill level tends to be closer to mine then any one else on this forum. I do mix up plays but at default I see like no open WR ever. I have made slider adjustments and for the most part they work great besides the to low completion % and to many picks and balls being deflected by the CPU. CPU passing game and running game and my running game are fine but the passing game needs to be a little easier for my skill level. How any one can play a sport game on default sliders I will never now.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:15 PM   #1803
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Week 17 A Dolphins Tale streaming now. Dolphins vs Patriots

The Dolphins look to finish the season with a win to get them to 8-8. After a promising 5-0 start the Fins floundered and struggled with several key injuries to some key offensive players including Tannehill, Miller and Parker.

Twitch = Todem23
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-17-2015, 07:23 PM   #1804
Just started!

Hello Armor and everyone else,

I Have been using your sliders almost exclusively since i had started my offline franchise and i love them! you did a hell of a job, I do have two Questions/Concerns that i have not been able to figure out an answer for after looking through a lot of different forums on OS.

1. I understand the no user catch thing on offense and defense, but i was curious to see if you usually take control of the player after the ball is caught? or do you let the computer run out the rest of the play and really only control the QB on every offensive play? same with the rb do you control the RB on running plays?

2. Has anyone else been seeing issues with injuries? Such as An injury timeout appearing under the score on the top of the screen, but seemingly no injury? i have seen it happen probably like 10 times after my QB gets hit (and i use rg3 so i know his injury skill is very low) but i have yet to see anyone miss a snap through 13 games. i have all my sliders and settings exactly how they are on your OP.

Sorry if these are seemingly dumb questions but i am fairly new to the whole slider thing, but it has changed madden for me. I absolutely love it now.
Old 10-17-2015, 09:34 PM   #1805
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins89
Hello Armor and everyone else,

I Have been using your sliders almost exclusively since i had started my offline franchise and i love them! you did a hell of a job, I do have two Questions/Concerns that i have not been able to figure out an answer for after looking through a lot of different forums on OS.

1. I understand the no user catch thing on offense and defense, but i was curious to see if you usually take control of the player after the ball is caught? or do you let the computer run out the rest of the play and really only control the QB on every offensive play? same with the rb do you control the RB on running plays?

2. Has anyone else been seeing issues with injuries? Such as An injury timeout appearing under the score on the top of the screen, but seemingly no injury? i have seen it happen probably like 10 times after my QB gets hit (and i use rg3 so i know his injury skill is very low) but i have yet to see anyone miss a snap through 13 games. i have all my sliders and settings exactly how they are on your OP.
Sorry if these are seemingly dumb questions but i am fairly new to the whole slider thing, but it has changed madden for me. I absolutely love it now.

I control my RB's and once my player catches the ball I take control of of them as well.

I am getting plenty of injuries. It really hurt my first season too. I lost Tannehill 2 times for 4 games and then 3 games. Also lost Lamar Miller for 5 weeks and DeVante Parker for 4 weeks. It killed me.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 05:01 AM   #1806
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I control my RB's and once my player catches the ball I take control of of them as well.

I am getting plenty of injuries. It really hurt my first season too. I lost Tannehill 2 times for 4 games and then 3 games. Also lost Lamar Miller for 5 weeks and DeVante Parker for 4 weeks. It killed me.
Just wrapped up my season and I had some bad injuries as well. Going as the Texans has Arian Foster go down for the season in week 13 and then Hopkins went out for 4 weeks in week 14. Had some other injuries as well and they really ramped up towards the end of the season. By week 17 I had 3 players that wouldn't play again that season (Out for 3< weeks)
Old 10-18-2015, 10:55 AM   #1807
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Hey guys. I have not touched the game in over a week. I've been super busy. But my question is, has there been any updates or recent experiments with the slider set? Is everyone using the slider set how it is exactly on the OP?
Old 10-18-2015, 02:06 PM   #1808
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

I've been messing with a few things to tweak the run game on both sides of the ball. Its just a tad too easy for me, and just a bit much of a struggle for them.

I've dropped HUM RBK to 45, CPU RBK to 57 and I have turned off the "heat seeker" help. It seems with that on, all i have to do is pick the mike LB, and set the controller down, and he hits the RB in the backfield 7 out of 10 times.

Any other thing that pops up, or occurs to me as too easy or hard, I disregard because it ALWAYS changes game to game.

Other than that, I set play calling to "quick" and only select that play, on off and on def, no matter what.........things get pretty interesting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »