Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 229 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-21-2015, 07:15 AM   #1825
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDemus
First, on topic: I love these sliders. They give Madden a real feeling, and I am enjoying the game for the first time in a while, and have actually completed a full season for the first time in forever.

Second, off topic: I see guys talking about their draft picks developement, and calling them superstar, quick, normal and so on. How do you see this?
Completely agree on the sliders, I have tried other sets but none of them get the same authentic feel of this set.

As far as seeing their development speed go to upgrade them and then it is under traits and it is development speed.
Old 10-21-2015, 10:47 AM   #1826
Rookie

Mikeyo918's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
My year one Dolphins 32 team control files are FUBAR.

I had to retire some coaches who were fired and create new ones. Everytime I try to create new ones for the Patriots and Saints the game crashes.

Nothing works.

I started over with a brand new offline Owner Mode Dolphins CFM.

Simmed the first year, did all my scouting and resigns and free agency (had some awesome signings BTW) and am ready for my first draft. Since I went 8-8 in my previous 32 team file I did not care about wimming the first year and they actually finished even worse (2 win season....dear lord) I fired Philbin and hired Marvin Lewis.

Cam Wake retired. I have the #1 overall.

I will broadcast the draft as well show the free agency recap.

On to year two.

Shame I could not keep that 32 team CFM going.......but I can't deal with those kinds of bugs. Solo Owner mode works great.

Moving on.
would the coach issue affect someone doing a solo CFM as coach?
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
Old 10-21-2015, 12:04 PM   #1827
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
would the coach issue affect someone doing a solo CFM as coach?
No. But you would have to retire immediately and create a new character to get back with your team.

I ran into this crash issue retiring multiple coaches and trying to create new ones. It was crazy. very upsetting and I just moved on. I really don't want to waste time as my gaming time is shrinking more and more. I was enjoying the 32 team control a ton....then I get this crash issue.

Done. I can't stand bugs and unfortunately this is a stability bug inside 32 team control. I son't know what happened but it did.

Now I am happy just being an owner and running my Dolphins and will just let whatever happens around the league.....happen. And in my first free agency period there were a lot of good players available. So my whole resigning plan in the end seemed laborious for nothing. Guys like:

RB - Forte
RB - D.Martin
WR - Alshon
WR - Gordon

Lot's of good CB's, LG, RG DT all were up for grabs.

Needless to say the Dolphins loaded up for year 2 and pre-season is in full swing.

Catch some of you on Twitch to play year 2! Super Bowl or bust!!!
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-21-2015, 01:19 PM   #1828
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Quote:
No. But you would have to retire immediately and create a new character to get back with your team.

I ran into this crash issue retiring multiple coaches and trying to create new ones. It was crazy. very upsetting and I just moved on. I really don't want to waste time as my gaming time is shrinking more and more. I was enjoying the 32 team control a ton....then I get this crash issue.

Done. I can't stand bugs and unfortunately this is a stability bug inside 32 team control. I son't know what happened but it did.

Now I am happy just being an owner and running my Dolphins and will just let whatever happens around the league.....happen. And in my first free agency period there were a lot of good players available. So my whole resigning plan in the end seemed laborious for nothing. Guys like:

RB - Forte
RB - D.Martin
WR - Alshon
WR - Gordon

Lot's of good CB's, LG, RG DT all were up for grabs.

Needless to say the Dolphins loaded up for year 2 and pre-season is in full swing.

Catch some of you on Twitch to play year 2! Super Bowl or bust!!!

So now since you are doing a solo CFM, I have two questions for you...

1) are you doing online or offline and is there a reason why you sleceted the one you are playing?

2) Since you are playing a solo CFM, are you comming across the stupid drive bug where players will get super high confidence? I know that was one of the reasons to play a 32 team control.
Old 10-21-2015, 03:40 PM   #1829
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
So now since you are doing a solo CFM, I have two questions for you...

1) are you doing online or offline and is there a reason why you sleceted the one you are playing?

2) Since you are playing a solo CFM, are you comming across the stupid drive bug where players will get super high confidence? I know that was one of the reasons to play a 32 team control.
I am playing offline and the reason was to have my own manual saves, not worry about getting disconnected during a game, and if my internet is ever down I don't want to be locked out of playing my CFM.

I have not seen the confidence issue much at all. I ignore drive goals anyway and if I happen to hit one or a few then so be it. I am just playing the game and having a blast.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-21-2015, 03:42 PM   #1830
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Quote:
I am playing offline and the reason was to have my own manual saves, not worry about getting disconnected during a game, and if my internet is ever down I don't want to be locked out of playing my CFM.

I have not seen the confidence issue much at all. I ignore drive goals anyway and if I happen to hit one or a few then so be it. I am just playing the game and having a blast.

Cool. Thanks man. Do you have the drive goals visual thing on? or do you have it off?
Old 10-21-2015, 03:45 PM   #1831
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Cool. Thanks man. Do you have the drive goals visual thing on? or do you have it off?
I have it on because I enjoy seeing my game goals. season goals and milestone goals progress.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-21-2015, 03:48 PM   #1832
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Quote:
I have it on because I enjoy seeing my game goals. season goals and milestone goals progress.

Thanks again. I do have to say great sliders bro, I have not had so much fun playing Madden in a long *** time!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »