Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2015, 01:08 PM   #177
Rookie

VortexLaser's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Armor, do you think I can test with 10 min Quaters? And I've decided to try 40
Old 08-27-2015, 01:20 PM   #178
Rookie

I played a preseason game and i see potential in these sliders but there were a few hiccups, which are normal for a new slider sets. Here are my concerns/ changes
1. The cpu receivers didn't have the catching ability that my receivers did so i changed the wr ability from a 45 to a 47.
2. there were a ton of push in the backs from my team (I think 5, im going to play a few more games before i decide that i want to change that)
3. I also think the game was a tad bit too long so I changed the accelerated clock from 18 to 16.
I'm going to play a couple more games later today but hopefully this will benefit someone.
Old 08-27-2015, 01:37 PM   #179
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtkolman
Man, I'm not sure how you are able to play with QB accuracy at 40. Unless I throw a straight lob pass, none of the other throws are even in the same area code as the receivers. Same for the CPU. That is good news IMO because slider movements from 50 to 40 are having a huge impact on gameplay. I'm going to try 45 accuracy I think.
I noticed this too. I got a 55% with Eli and a 43% with Ryan Nassib. I might move to a 41 to see if that adds any more realism. Some of Ryan's throws were a bit off target but it felt realistic. And most of Eli's incompletitions occurred when Victor Cruz couldn't win 1v1's. But i think 45 might aid the QB too much, but give it a go.
Old 08-27-2015, 01:43 PM   #180
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTilly
I played a preseason game and i see potential in these sliders but there were a few hiccups, which are normal for a new slider sets. Here are my concerns/ changes
1. The cpu receivers didn't have the catching ability that my receivers did so i changed the wr ability from a 45 to a 47.
2. there were a ton of push in the backs from my team (I think 5, im going to play a few more games before i decide that i want to change that)
3. I also think the game was a tad bit too long so I changed the accelerated clock from 18 to 16.
I'm going to play a couple more games later today but hopefully this will benefit someone.

Hence why it is a Beta! We are getting close and thank you for the feedback...it's helpful when I hear from all of you how your games are going.

Keep in mind too I am playing with different matchups constantly....working hard to get you guys the best base I can.

Hang in there. It does take a few weeks to sample everything the right way....and I need some sleep too.

Plus a big reminder...and it seems I keep repeating myself.......that patch is needed badly to fix the in-game progression bug. Once we have that the settings will get in the lock in phase and we can finalize the base set.

Looking forward to CFM soon!!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-27-2015, 02:18 PM   #181
Rookie

OVR: 2

So what should I do with Min Speed Threshold in franchise mode. There is no player speed parity setting in franchise mode as well. I put its at 0 assuming it was the same thing as the speed parity but my players were running so slow. I mean I had Antonio Brown catching a ball with daylight ahead and was running so slow after the catch. Should I leave it at 50 then, or at 100?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 02:32 PM   #182
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoOsiris
So what should I do with Min Speed Threshold in franchise mode. There is no player speed parity setting in franchise mode as well. I put its at 0 assuming it was the same thing as the speed parity but my players were running so slow. I mean I had Antonio Brown catching a ball with daylight ahead and was running so slow after the catch. Should I leave it at 50 then, or at 100?
The question you need to ask yourself was is he being caught from behind when breaking into the open.

I can tell you the answer is no. I had Eddie Lacy rip two monster TD runs. One on a screen and the other when he turned up-field on the edge and down the sideline.

It's too powerful at 0 this year. You feel it's slow because we are playing on slow speed which will give that feeling of running slow.

I suggest you turn that threshold to 25. That is where I am probably going to start my testing on it tonight.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-27-2015, 02:47 PM   #183
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3

The first game I played with these sliders was Steelers-Eagles. I was the Steelers and won 42-35. I decided to test the sliders with mismatched teams, rating wise and went 49ers(Me)-Seahawks. The game was pretty close until the end when the Seahawks pulled away and won 51-34.

As someone earlier asked, I'm wondering how these work with a shorter game clock. The 15 min quarters mean that I'm playing 1 game over an hour and in limited playing time each day I would love to get 2 games in, not just 1. It also feels like stats are getting inflated because of the longer playing time. For instance, I got to run the ball 16 times with Hyde for 71 yards but still had time to throw 59 times with Kaepernick for 346 yards. I ran over 80 plays this game and the Seahawks ran 60.

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Seattle Seahawks ()2110101051
San Francisco 49ers ()7213334
Team Stats Comparison
SEASFO
Total Offense567455
Rushing Yards200109
Passing Yards367346
First Downs2121
Punt Return Yards160
Kick Return Yards91254
Total Yards674709
Turnovers12
3rd Down Converstion3-811-18
4th Down Conversion0-00-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals5-54-4
Penalties2-233-55
Posession Time30:0829:52
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Kaepernick29/5934642
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C. Hyde16714.40
C. Kaepernick4369.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
V. Davis915617.33
T. Smith7669.40
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R. Wilson26/3237730
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Lynch181075.93
R.Turbin45413.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Graham 67312.10
R. Lockette57715.42
P. Richardson510220.41
Old 08-27-2015, 02:58 PM   #184
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Just finished playing the rams vs seahawks. Both qb's threw 65% with qb acc set to 45. The only thing was wilson had a slow start in the 1st quarter and I have noticed for a few games now the cpu qb starting off slow and passive playing more like a backup would and then playing more aggressively from the 2nd quarter on. Rams won 35-17.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »