Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 10-25-2015, 08:28 AM   #1857
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
In regards to the non switching rule, if you aren't calling the right plays you will basically get killed right? Because I feel like that just happened to me. I stood no chance against the Eagles. The prior game i did pretty good, even got a W but this latest game was just flat out terrible for me. Couldn't stop the run & my secondary was letting almost every pass fly right by them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something like that, when I play I concentrate more on defense then offense if You play a good D you can easily see other team letting up slowly, then I use that momentum and shut them down, basically defense wins the game that's how I roll

Old 10-25-2015, 09:41 AM   #1858
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFootball01
Something like that, when I play I concentrate more on defense then offense if You play a good D you can easily see other team letting up slowly, then I use that momentum and shut them down, basically defense wins the game that's how I roll

Hmmm I see, I got some practicing to do. I actually kinda like the non switch. It prevents me from being able to glide in for an interception I shouldn't be able to get. My play calling is just so trash right now

Old 10-25-2015, 09:47 AM   #1859
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Hmmm I see, I got some practicing to do. I actually kinda like the non switch. It prevents me from being able to glide in for an interception I shouldn't be able to get. My play calling is just so trash right now

Here's a defensive tip: Chose underneath in pre snap options on a couple of plays thank me later

Old 10-25-2015, 11:22 AM   #1860
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFootball01
Here's a defensive tip: Chose underneath in pre snap options on a couple of plays thank me later

Will do, appreciate it.

Old 10-25-2015, 12:17 PM   #1861
Rookie

CFM Baltimore week 10
Just dealt with struggling Jacksonville 31-17 and put them 1-8 and last team in the NFL, this is my second game where I didn't allowed a passing TD, I'm steamrolling towards playoffs with 9-0 and still only undefeated team in NFL, my rushing game is the best in NFL and my defense is 3rd in NFL, looks good for Ravens.

Old 10-26-2015, 12:13 PM   #1862
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Well you live and you learn.

This game is so awesome on the field. But the bugs I have come across in Connected Franchise are mind numbing.

So I am again having to restart my "A Dolphins Tale" and here is exactly what I am going to do this time around and this will be my last attempt.

32 team (coach) Control with me only being the Owner of my team (Dolphins) as well as The Rams (moving them back to L.A.). All settings for 31 teams are full auto. Whatever happens happens. I can still control depth charts and do some injury management. But the free agency thing....they can do whatever they want. I like having those drive goal disabled. Got used to that and want to keep it that way.

Coach firings will be OFF - ran into a freezing bug when hiring new coaches by creating new characters for teams that fired coaches so I lose the whole coaching carousel due to game stability being bugged.

Pre-Existing injuries - OFF - Ran into a nasty injury bug with them turned on in Year 2 where injured players have season ending injuries and "0" weeks recovery permanently. You can't IR them, you can't cut them. They are stuck on the roster.

I hate to have to do this stuff......but the game is bugged in CFM.

Anyway for those that have been following my CFM on Twitch......it is starting all over fresh again in year 1 for the third time LMFAO.

And it will be the last time.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 10-26-2015 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-26-2015, 01:37 PM   #1863
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Well you live and you learn.

This game is so awesome on the field. But the bugs I have come across in Connected Franchise are mind numbing.

So I am again having to restart my "A Dolphins Tale" and here is exactly what I am going to do this time around and this will be my last attempt.

32 team (coach) Control with me only being the Owner of my team (Dolphins) as well as The Rams (moving them back to L.A.). All settings for 31 teams are full auto. Whatever happens happens. I can still control depth charts and do some injury management. But the free agency thing....they can do whatever they want. I like having those drive goal disabled. Got used to that and want to keep it that way.

Coach firings will be OFF - ran into a freezing bug when hiring new coaches by creating new characters for teams that fired coaches so I lose the whole coaching carousel due to game stability being bugged.

Pre-Existing injuries - OFF - Ran into a nasty injury bug with them turned on in Year 2 where injured players have season ending injuries and "0" weeks recovery permanently. You can't IR them, you can't cut them. They are stuck on the roster.

I hate to have to do this stuff......but the game is bugged in CFM.

Anyway for those that have been following my CFM on Twitch......it is starting all over fresh again in year 1 for the third time LMFAO.

And it will be the last time.

I use these sliders but I have no time to play hour and a half every game can you use them with like 8-10 min quarter?

Old 10-26-2015, 01:57 PM   #1864
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Could someone post a screenshot from your season stats? i want to see what stats are you getting with this set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »