Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 10-27-2015, 09:30 PM   #1889
Rookie

OVR: 0
Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Ok good news for all of you who care about stats like me, after starting my first CFM 32 team control 12 min quarter, after game 1 NE-PIT 30-16 there were 132 snap counts total combined so YES 12 min quarter will provide realistic stats for both teams and shorten a game a bit.

EDIT:
Week 1 GB-CHI 29-24
Stats similar to those on ESPN for the real life game played on week 1, I'm not changing 12 min quarter ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by JohnnyFootball01; 10-28-2015 at 08:04 AM.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:47 AM   #1890
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Running the ball is tough! It seems like my offensive line just looses their blocks and the defense closes up holes instantly.
Old 10-28-2015, 12:16 PM   #1891
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Running the ball is tough! It seems like my offensive line just looses their blocks and the defense closes up holes instantly.

The only good running game I actually had was with Chiefs in week 1 against Texans, with J.Charles 24 carries for 134 yards 2 TD, I guess it really depends from RB rating in game, M.Forte run against me 18 carries for 126 1 TD, couldn't stop him breaking tackles when I played against Chicago with GB in week 1.

Old 10-28-2015, 01:30 PM   #1892
Rookie

thorpedo66's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Hey if you 30 something guys are still playing in your 40+, you will still be young and happy like us; and found a woman who has not tried to change who you are or what you like. Success.
Haha, this is so true. The one I found and am getting married to in April would rather me be sitting in my basement smoking my unmentionables playing my games, instead of going out to the bars getting into trouble. I'll also add myself to the 30+ crowd at 33!

NFL : DA Bears
MLB : Brewers
NBA : Bucks
College: Badgers
Old 10-28-2015, 05:31 PM   #1893
Rookie

gsjr03's Arena

OVR: 1

I had a question on these slider sets. Does it matter if you're playing Connected Franchise vs offline? I'm in week 16 of playing with Tampa Bay (I like to take some of the teams that have future potential and bring them up....I'm a Steelers fan though ). Until the last 3 weeks of the season things were extremely consistent. I noticed after the most recent Roster update or two, I'm seeing QBs like Cam Newton go 95% completion rating going into the half....Maybe I'm calling crap defenses but again things were very consistent and realistic the first 13 weeks or so of the season. I got blown out 35 - 7 before the half. One of those TDs being my fault due to interception on my own 20.

Any ideas? First, does it matter whether you're in CF mode? And...would a roster update have an effect? Thanks.
Old 10-28-2015, 06:53 PM   #1894
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsjr03
I had a question on these slider sets. Does it matter if you're playing Connected Franchise vs offline? I'm in week 16 of playing with Tampa Bay (I like to take some of the teams that have future potential and bring them up....I'm a Steelers fan though ). Until the last 3 weeks of the season things were extremely consistent. I noticed after the most recent Roster update or two, I'm seeing QBs like Cam Newton go 95% completion rating going into the half....Maybe I'm calling crap defenses but again things were very consistent and realistic the first 13 weeks or so of the season. I got blown out 35 - 7 before the half. One of those TDs being my fault due to interception on my own 20.

Any ideas? First, does it matter whether you're in CF mode? And...would a roster update have an effect? Thanks.
Online CFM plays the same as offline CFM...doesn't matter.

As for the roster updates, it should have no bearing on how the game plays. You just hit one of those games....as in real life, they happen.
Old 10-28-2015, 08:31 PM   #1895
Rookie

gsjr03's Arena

OVR: 1

Thanks, I was just doublechecking. I asked about the roster updates because I remember PlayMakers sliders and he made comments regaurding roster updates can change slider behavior in previous Madden versions and I wasn't sure if CFM vs online might have been another factor.

no worries...I just wanted to be sure Thanks.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:19 AM   #1896
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Armor have you deleted tuner or you are playing with it and what exactly is tuner what does it do?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »