Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 11-25-2015, 01:48 PM   #1985
Xbox One X

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

how are everyone's HUM sacks vs. the CPU? Got fired from my first franchise so after the restart i just went AP default. Going to go back to this set tonight, however, I have been getting to the QB, either myself or AI a few times a game with CPU PB at 50. A bit concerned about going back down to 43.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XB1X: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 11-25-2015, 02:14 PM   #1986
Rookie

Mikeyo918's Arena

OVR: 0

cannot praise Armor enough for how great he made this game with the sliders.
i am in week 8 of year 2 of my fins franchise and i cant put the controller down.
every game has been a battle, with no one game feeling the same as others. Currently im 5-1 with the lone lost coming to the Patriots opening night of the season.
Just lost Ryan Tannehill for 3 weeks with a torn labrum and had a rookie FA signee Gordon Hamilton (66 OVR from Notre Dame) step in after beating out Thad Lewis in the preseason for #2 on the depth chart.
Im playing a solo offline owner franchise and doing the booker method of choosing the opponents coach prior to the game, and then retiring afterwards to avoid drive goals. Owner mode is great and i highly recommend it.
Armor curious if you have thought about building a new stadium for the fins? i just chose my stadium after being in the lower tier of fan happiness with parking, seatings, etc. and went with a deluxe hybrid (similar to ATT stadium aka JerryWorld) cant wait to start year 3 and check it out once it is built.

thanks again Armor,
and go fins!
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
Old 11-25-2015, 05:24 PM   #1987
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
cannot praise Armor enough for how great he made this game with the sliders.
i am in week 8 of year 2 of my fins franchise and i cant put the controller down.
every game has been a battle, with no one game feeling the same as others. Currently im 5-1 with the lone lost coming to the Patriots opening night of the season.
Just lost Ryan Tannehill for 3 weeks with a torn labrum and had a rookie FA signee Gordon Hamilton (66 OVR from Notre Dame) step in after beating out Thad Lewis in the preseason for #2 on the depth chart.
Im playing a solo offline owner franchise and doing the booker method of choosing the opponents coach prior to the game, and then retiring afterwards to avoid drive goals. Owner mode is great and i highly recommend it.
Armor curious if you have thought about building a new stadium for the fins? i just chose my stadium after being in the lower tier of fan happiness with parking, seatings, etc. and went with a deluxe hybrid (similar to ATT stadium aka JerryWorld) cant wait to start year 3 and check it out once it is built.

thanks again Armor,
and go fins!

I have been carefully upgrading area's of the stadium. I have a soft spot for "Joe Robbie" stadium an will keep the team there for now as I make improvements to it.

Year 2 pre-season begins tonight at the Giants!!!
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 11-25-2015, 08:49 PM   #1988
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I have been carefully upgrading area's of the stadium. I have a soft spot for "Joe Robbie" stadium an will keep the team there for now as I make improvements to it.

Year 2 pre-season begins tonight at the Giants!!!
Good luck bud! 2nd game of season I crushed Matty Ice & ATL after losing into the half (3 Manning-to-Beckham TDs), then narrowly defeated RGknee and the Skins (I actually injured both Kirk & Colt, to force Washington to resort to Griffin), but was actually much closer game than Atlanta, which IMO reflects the awesome any-given-Sunday nature of these sliders.
Old 11-26-2015, 02:29 AM   #1989
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

I just had an awesome season opener with the 49'ers. Blaine Gabbert at the wheel, and we got nothing going against the Vikings. My defense ,however, was exceptional, and held Minnesota down for most of the game. Ended up with an 18-6 victory. 4 Dawson FG's, and a rushing TD from Hyde was all we could muster.

A really exciting game, in the way that none of the offenses was very good, so it was a defensive standoff. Really cool.
Old 11-27-2015, 03:28 AM   #1990
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey armor I've had a really enjoyable first season using these sliders. I went 10-6 as the Raiders, beat Jacksonville on the road in the wildcard round before losing to the Broncos in the divisional round (Peyton Manning can still dominate in the virtual world lol).

Anyway the one slight issue I've had is the CPU run game has been pretty poor in a lot of the games I played. Jamaal Charles has been the only RB that I've struggled to stop. Most games, including the 2 playoff games, the CPU RB has finished with around 2ypc sometimes less than that. About midway through the season I put CPU run block at 60 but that hasn't seemed to make much difference. I know you said to give the sliders time so that's why I waited until the end of the season to ask if you have any thoughts or ideas on what I could do to make the CPU run game better/more realistic?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
NBA: Houston Rockets
NHL: Winnipeg Jets
NCAA Football: Oregon Ducks
Old 11-27-2015, 07:28 AM   #1991
Rookie

Quick Question for anyone with an answer ... Since I am new to Madden, just want to make sure I understand everything... My question deals with A&S auto-sub changes...

When I set up my CFM (Offline) 32-team franchise, do I need to make every team have the auto-subs numbers that are listed on the 1st page?

OR

Do the Auto-Sub numbers listed only apply to user games?

In other words, if I only plan to play as one team each week, will the games I sim be out of wack with these Auto-Sub numbers?

Just want to make sure I need to change every single team before I do, as that appears to be the most time-consuming part of the set-up...

Thanks in advance!

(Picked up Madden last night for $27 at Wal-Mart, so ready to dive in!)
Old 11-27-2015, 08:01 AM   #1992
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonotheking9
Hey armor I've had a really enjoyable first season using these sliders. I went 10-6 as the Raiders, beat Jacksonville on the road in the wildcard round before losing to the Broncos in the divisional round (Peyton Manning can still dominate in the virtual world lol).

Anyway the one slight issue I've had is the CPU run game has been pretty poor in a lot of the games I played. Jamaal Charles has been the only RB that I've struggled to stop. Most games, including the 2 playoff games, the CPU RB has finished with around 2ypc sometimes less than that. About midway through the season I put CPU run block at 60 but that hasn't seemed to make much difference. I know you said to give the sliders time so that's why I waited until the end of the season to ask if you have any thoughts or ideas on what I could do to make the CPU run game better/more realistic?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
1. Are you playing true no switch defense

2. If the answer is yes then are you playing from the defensive camera exclusively?
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »