Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 254 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-03-2015, 10:09 AM   #2025
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (1hii5 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Hii..thanks for your slider set. I try it and i feel easy for me (i ran more than 200 yards with AP and more that 200 of reception with Diggs) but the gameplay is very good...because of this i use this sliders with All Madden...and looks great. More CPU defense, QB pressure,...
Old 12-03-2015, 01:24 PM   #2026
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Just had a question since I'm heading into my first offseason. I have coach firing on and I'll know which teams need a new coach from the transaction section but I'm wondering about the coaches whose contracts have expired. Will that show up in the transaction section or will I need to go to every team and see if the coach needs to be resigned?
Old 12-03-2015, 02:24 PM   #2027
Xbox One X

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am actually thinking about moving CPU pass blocking up. Since the 3rd patch I am noticing more ease in generating a pass rush. Sack numbers are still looking good. But overall pressure seems to be amped up vs the CPU. I want to earn it a little more like before.

Stay tuned for an official update if I make one. Testing some new values for that slider only. Nothing crazy. Other than that everything else is working fantastic.
hwo are the cpu rushing numbers still looking good to you?

it might be that i restarted my cfm, and used the latest roster update, but man, since the patch, and the restart, my Chiefs D has just been a madman stopping the run, really just fierce in all areas.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XB1X: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

Last edited by BadAssHskr; 12-03-2015 at 02:46 PM.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:32 PM   #2028
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am actually thinking about moving CPU pass blocking up. Since the 3rd patch I am noticing more ease in generating a pass rush. Sack numbers are still looking good. But overall pressure seems to be amped up vs the CPU. I want to earn it a little more like before.

Stay tuned for an official update if I make one. Testing some new values for that slider only. Nothing crazy. Other than that everything else is working fantastic.
I was going to ask about this? Just a slight adjustment maybe? Or do you control a Dline on player lock also? I was going to say cpu does not seem to get enough pressure at times on me? Maybe just placebo. So many things go into results, including oline and dline ratings. I controlled Beasley all season and had him win defensive rookie of year, 11.5 sacks.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 12-03-2015, 03:50 PM   #2029
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

I can post stats from 1st season if anyone interested? Julio broke single season receiving mark, freeman leading rusher, etc. .. i can post a season synopsis. I always make a separate end of season save for reference of stats. Cannot wait for year 2. Love some of my FA pick ups on Defense and draft picks. Including top TE in draft. Had Matt Bryant Kicker and Roddy White retire on me.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 12-03-2015 at 09:33 PM.
Old 12-03-2015, 04:43 PM   #2030
Rookie

LucTheHatter's Arena

OVR: 0

Hello from germany, this is my first Madden and I'm pretty excited so far!
I wanna start my first CFM now and just have one little question

Auto-Subs: Do I slide them in the main menu or in franchise mode? When I do it in the main menu and start the franchise, QB is set to 50 Sub Out and I can't slide it down anymore. Is this normal?
Old 12-03-2015, 09:50 PM   #2031
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucTheHatter
Hello from germany, this is my first Madden and I'm pretty excited so far!
I wanna start my first CFM now and just have one little question

Auto-Subs: Do I slide them in the main menu or in franchise mode? When I do it in the main menu and start the franchise, QB is set to 50 Sub Out and I can't slide it down anymore. Is this normal?
Inside CFM they are reversed. So move down the QB out to 0 first then QB in at 3 (above it)

For RB set out at 78 first then back in at 90.

It works.

To make the numbers move super fast hold down L2 while repeatadly pressing "x" (PS4)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-04-2015, 06:40 AM   #2032
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

I really like this set. If you don't mix up your playing calling you will get torched. Interceptions was high my first game. Bortles had 3 and Newton had 3 as well. What are your suggestions on Interceptions. Also I playing a 32 TEAM season, I set every team auto subs as you have it. Are your auto subs just for user or did I do right by setting every team auto subs.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »