Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 256 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-04-2015, 03:45 PM   #2041
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I'd say these sliders are near perfect except there is no pass rush on either side.

When I say no pass rush - I mean none. I can get 3-4 sacks a game due to coverage but unless I blitz 8 no one is getting through. JJ Watt plays just like everyone else.

Just my experience.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:52 AM   #2042
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
I'd say these sliders are near perfect except there is no pass rush on either side.

When I say no pass rush - I mean none. I can get 3-4 sacks a game due to coverage but unless I blitz 8 no one is getting through. JJ Watt plays just like everyone else.

Just my experience.

I think that is more of a game play issue with madden this year then the sliders. I have pass blocking really low for the CPU like 25 or something and the pressure is still very inconsistent. Madden over all plays good for the first time in like 10 years but with that said pass rush and line play are the 2 things that are the weakest game play wise and need to be improved a lot next year.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:02 PM   #2043
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

Quote:

Just my experience.

I would say adjust if you are having problems. I was able to get a 20 sack season with usering him and I think 16-18 sack season not usering him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2015, 09:07 PM   #2044
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Getting great gameplay with these sliders post patch. Only in preseason still in my new CFM but every game has come down to the wire. First two of the pre season were very low scoring then I exploited the saints defense but my defense played very bad in the second half was able to get a last minute pick to seal the game and just take a knee

Old 12-05-2015, 09:44 PM   #2045
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

I played a game today and for fun of it i have put 15 min quarter and turned off accelerated play clock, and realized something I haven't noticed before, when play clock acceleration is off the real in game time run like in real life, things like wether, day, night and dusk FE if u start a game in sunset at half time the light goes on and it's already night sky at the end of the game it's late night also rain stops falling at some point of game then starts again, which is not the case with Ac clock turned on because if u start a game in sunset time actually doesn't move it will stay sunset until end of game no matter u play 15 min quarter also lot now damage and dirt on uniforms if ac is turned off, just wanted to share if anyone cares.

Old 12-05-2015, 10:20 PM   #2046
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterperpetual
I would say adjust if you are having problems. I was able to get a 20 sack season with usering him and I think 16-18 sack season not usering him

I am getting 3-4 sacks a game... but I don't see Watt smoking his man or pushing him back nearly every down. It is him against a 70ovr tackle and they're glued to each other for 30 seconds and then he gets the sack.

I play simulation football so I don't user anyone on defense as I let the ratings play out. But with that said, I am getting 2 sacks from each DE each game easily, so they might end up with 20+ a piece. I'd rather they just not be coverage sacks.

Just my opinion.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:42 AM   #2047
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

Quote:
I am getting 3-4 sacks a game... but I don't see Watt smoking his man or pushing him back nearly every down. It is him against a 70ovr tackle and they're glued to each other for 30 seconds and then he gets the sack.

I play simulation football so I don't user anyone on defense as I let the ratings play out. But with that said, I am getting 2 sacks from each DE each game easily, so they might end up with 20+ a piece. I'd rather they just not be coverage sacks.

Just my opinion.
I see what your saying unfortunately I just think thats Madden line play in general is just kind of bad, everything else is pretty good this year but line play can be disappointing. I also hate just walking into the end zone at goal line. But maybe there will be a patch or maybe it will be fixed in 17.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:41 PM   #2048
Rookie

Armor do you resign other teams players or let the CPU do it themselves

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »