Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2015, 01:03 AM   #2105
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Will changing the game speed change how the sliders work?
tyg412 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:24 AM   #2106
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 12,640
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
Will changing the game speed change how the sliders work?
It will change how the game plays period. I developed this set on Slow, but it will work great on very slow and normal.

I never play Madden on fast. Personal preference.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18
Madden 19
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:33 AM   #2107
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 12,640
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

One update to the OP.

Injuries have now been moved up to 65 from 60 after a lot of testing.


So really know your injury and toughness ratings and how good your team trainer is. It is now a real factor in XP development, drafting and free agency and staff hiring!!!
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18
Madden 19
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:59 AM   #2108
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,236
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

So jaa1980 really has a find here guys with the acc clock turned off. The game has a much more authentic feel to it. Injuries, subs, fatigue, time of day change, regression (field and player), it all seems to have more of an impact. I don't know if the sub sliders have more of an impact or not then before but I just played a game where my HBs had a 21 carry to 14 carry split. 53 snaps to 31 snaps respectively. CPU had a 9 carry to 8 carry split. 36 snaps to 22 snaps respectively. HB rotation seems to actually be working pretty damn good. It's pretty intriguing.

Currently using this auto sub set up, injuries, and fatigue:

QB Sub Out: 0
QB Sub In: 2
RB Sub Out: 92
RB Sub In: 96
WR Sub Out: 20
WR Sub In: 25
FB/TE Sub Out: 25
FB/TE Sub In: 30
OL Sub Out: 0
OL Sub In: 2

DT Sub Out: 80
DT Sub In: 85
DE Sub Out: 80
DE Sub In: 85
LB Sub Out: 50
LB Sub In: 55
CB Sub Out: 20
CB Sub In: 25
S Sub Out: 20
S Sub In: 25

Injuries:80
Fatigue: 70
9 min qtrs (no acc clock)

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I think this just adds to what we already have to make it even better.
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 11:02 AM   #2109
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,606
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So jaa1980 really has a find here guys with the acc clock turned off. The game has a much more authentic feel to it. Injuries, subs, fatigue, time of day change, regression (field and player), it all seems to have more of an impact. I don't know if the sub sliders have more of an impact or not then before but I just played a game where my HBs had a 21 carry to 14 carry split. 53 snaps to 31 snaps respectively. CPU had a 9 carry to 8 carry split. 36 snaps to 22 snaps respectively. HB rotation seems to actually be working pretty damn good. It's pretty intriguing.

Currently using this auto sub set up, injuries, and fatigue:

QB Sub Out: 0
QB Sub In: 2
RB Sub Out: 92
RB Sub In: 96
WR Sub Out: 20
WR Sub In: 25
FB/TE Sub Out: 25
FB/TE Sub In: 30
OL Sub Out: 0
OL Sub In: 2

DT Sub Out: 80
DT Sub In: 85
DE Sub Out: 80
DE Sub In: 85
LB Sub Out: 50
LB Sub In: 55
CB Sub Out: 20
CB Sub In: 25
S Sub Out: 20
S Sub In: 25

Injuries:80
Fatigue: 70
9 min qtrs (no acc clock)

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I think this just adds to what we already have to make it even better.
yes it definitely improves experience. Looks like 11 min qrt, no accel is sweet spot for play counts.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 11:05 AM   #2110
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,236
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
yes it definitely improves experience. Looks like 11 min qrt, no accel is sweet spot for play counts.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Ya I think anywhere between 9-11 min qtrs is prefect depending on how fast you call plays. CPU will always snap ball around 30 seconds left on play clock fwiw.
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: TBD (**** the Chargers!!!)
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 08:24 PM   #2111
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,606
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Game 4, year 2:

Falcons 37 Panthers 3 - 11min qrt, no accel.

total plays (not counting ST): 134

Held panthers to 181 yards of total offense, to my 471 yards. My new look D was dominating.
Coleman got start and showed why he is the future if healthy, 32 carries, 157 yards, 4.9 avg, 2 tds. I had 3 sacks, them 2. I had 1 TO to there 4. Total game by me.

Im 3-1, Seahawks next. rematch of 2015 div playoff game where I lost 40-10.

I also made injury adjustment armor suggested to 65.

I play 1-3 Seahawks, Wilson been out 4 weeks with injury.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 12-16-2015 at 08:31 PM.
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 02:28 PM   #2112
MVP
 
JayD's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So jaa1980 really has a find here guys with the acc clock turned off. The game has a much more authentic feel to it. Injuries, subs, fatigue, time of day change, regression (field and player), it all seems to have more of an impact. I don't know if the sub sliders have more of an impact or not then before but I just played a game where my HBs had a 21 carry to 14 carry split. 53 snaps to 31 snaps respectively. CPU had a 9 carry to 8 carry split. 36 snaps to 22 snaps respectively. HB rotation seems to actually be working pretty damn good. It's pretty intriguing.

Currently using this auto sub set up, injuries, and fatigue:

QB Sub Out: 0
QB Sub In: 2
RB Sub Out: 92
RB Sub In: 96
WR Sub Out: 20
WR Sub In: 25
FB/TE Sub Out: 25
FB/TE Sub In: 30
OL Sub Out: 0
OL Sub In: 2

DT Sub Out: 80
DT Sub In: 85
DE Sub Out: 80
DE Sub In: 85
LB Sub Out: 50
LB Sub In: 55
CB Sub Out: 20
CB Sub In: 25
S Sub Out: 20
S Sub In: 25

Injuries:80
Fatigue: 70
9 min qtrs (no acc clock)

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I think this just adds to what we already have to make it even better.
Definitely going to give this a go when I get home from work. The only thing that has me concerned is offensive linemen coming off the field with such a high fatigue setting.
JayD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 AM.

Top -