Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 269 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-23-2015, 05:13 PM   #2145
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I have found the CPU to draft for the most part quite well.
Thanks.

I can tell that within the 32-team coach CFM, the non-user teams don't use any of their scouting points, so I wondered how well they'd make their simulated selections.

I'm not sure if this works differently when one chooses to create 32 owners as opposed to coaches, but at least with coaches the scouting appears not to happen during the season.

Do you recommend doing 32-team control with owners rather than coaches, or is it a wash as far as your'e concerned?
Old 12-23-2015, 06:42 PM   #2146
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I have found the CPU to draft for the most part quite well.
When was your last update to the sliders? I try and stay up to date as much as possible, but I didn't see anything in the op
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
NCAAF: Florida State Seminoles
Old 12-23-2015, 08:16 PM   #2147
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Thanks.

I can tell that within the 32-team coach CFM, the non-user teams don't use any of their scouting points, so I wondered how well they'd make their simulated selections.

I'm not sure if this works differently when one chooses to create 32 owners as opposed to coaches, but at least with coaches the scouting appears not to happen during the season.

Do you recommend doing 32-team control with owners rather than coaches, or is it a wash as far as your'e concerned?

I found it to be a wash.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-24-2015, 04:02 PM   #2148
Just started!

Has anyone else noticed that when you run a HB screen the defense always runs man? It's honestly infuriating. Literally every single time, and it doesn't matter what formation either. Not sure if it has to do with these sliders or not.
Old 12-26-2015, 01:37 PM   #2149
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laraque Obama
Has anyone else noticed that when you run a HB screen the defense always runs man? It's honestly infuriating. Literally every single time, and it doesn't matter what formation either. Not sure if it has to do with these sliders or not.
Sounds like you have bad luck honestly. I've run plenty of screens against zone. You just have to pick up on what the D's tendencies are. Do they run man more times than not, in certain situations, etc. etc.

I began using these in a new franchise I started. The other one I use a different set, but decided to just run with these to change things up. Lost the first game 28-17 to the Dolphins with the Redskins, but have since won 5 straight. My main issue right now is it seems a little too easy to run the ball. Overall on the year Morris is only averaging 4.4 yards per carry, but there are almost zero negative rushing plays. Last game I had 20 carries for 78 yards when the long was around 7 or 8 yards.

I'm just curious as to how much you all believe I should drop user run blocking? I would like it to be that even with a great line those 4 yard runs take some effort, but in a realistic manner still. Right now it just seems if I call anything from a toss to a stretch, dive, etc. that Morris is 3 yards in before he is touched and if he breaks a tackle he gets 3 more or he doesn't break it and falls forward for another yard or two.

Last edited by canes21; 12-26-2015 at 01:45 PM.
Old 12-26-2015, 07:55 PM   #2150
Just started!

I'm not having any luck with these playing as coach only. I'm fairly new to madden but figured these would be good for use as coach assuming I make both sets of sliders the same (using the OP's "cpu" set for both human and computer).

Am I completely off here in trying this? I play with the Titans and go nearly undefeated no matter whether I'm trying this set of sliders or the ones designed for coach mode. Is this a worthless venture as it relates to this slider set?
Old 12-27-2015, 02:37 PM   #2151
Rookie

I'm having an issue with using anything over 9 minute quarters. If I use 12-15 like the sliders suggest, I end up with every game in CFM being way too many plays and 800+ yards of offense.

Why am I having this issue?
Old 12-28-2015, 06:44 AM   #2152
Rookie

hunterdawgs10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthock
I'm having an issue with using anything over 9 minute quarters. If I use 12-15 like the sliders suggest, I end up with every game in CFM being way too many plays and 800+ yards of offense.

Why am I having this issue?
The average number of plays per game in 2015 per team is 64.3. So that means 128 a game. How close are you in relation to thus number? Maybe you have your accelerated play clock leaving too many seconds.

Edit: the average yards per game is 350, so 700 total. Source : sportingcharts dot com.

Last edited by hunterdawgs10; 12-28-2015 at 06:49 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »