Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 01-02-2016, 06:23 PM   #2169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

When you handle injuries and sign players from fa do you have a specific method on who your going to sign for that specific team
Old 01-02-2016, 06:34 PM   #2170
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegitgoat
When you handle injuries and sign players from fa do you have a specific method on who your going to sign for that specific team

I only sign free agents of the wire to replace guys who are placed on injured reserve. And I replace that exact same position.

I generate a random number

1-50 they get the first guy they want.

51-100 they have to generate another number and if it falls 1-50 they get the second guy they want etc etc until they get a number 1-50
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-02-2016, 10:22 PM   #2171
Champ

Hilman11's Arena

Awesome find on retiring fired coaches! Appreciate you sharing your ideas for 32-team control. I've adopted all of them and having a blast.
Old 01-04-2016, 11:42 AM   #2172
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

Just wanted to say ive been having a blast with these sliders. For anyone looking for an added challenge use the suggested plays especially on offense. You will end up opening up your playbook a lot more. You may need to scroll through a few pages to find a play you want to run but I have definetly expanded my playbook a fair amount with it.

Was starting to get the impression the sliders were getting to easy for me in my Texans franchise as I had two big wins where I had dominating control until the end where I would allow a fair bit of points but they were still easy. Then I played the Patriots and played from behind the entire game and threw a game winning touchdown giving the Patriots 7 seconds to take a few shots for the end zone and came away with a narrow victory.

The next week I played the Colts in Indi and won for the first time ever in franchise history in Indi just as the real Texans did. Was another extremely close game that came down to the wire. Gave my kicker a chance and he nailed a 44 yard attempt to give us a 3 point lead with a second left. A failed squib kick gave them one shot at the end zone but the pass was knocked away.

I have noticed I am not getting too many interceptions, my team is dead last in the league for take aways. But I will compare my stats to the real Texans stats after I wrap up week 17 and I may make a slight change.
Old 01-04-2016, 12:36 PM   #2173
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Armor, Have you tried playing without accelerated clock? The subs and fatigue are so much better without it.
Old 01-04-2016, 02:00 PM   #2174
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Armor, Have you tried playing without accelerated clock? The subs and fatigue are so much better without it.

How many minute quarters are you using? 12 minutes? I will give it a shot tonight.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-04-2016, 02:54 PM   #2175
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
How many minute quarters are you using? 12 minutes? I will give it a shot tonight.
Go about 9 minutes, 12 without accel is too long, tdawg posted his settings a few pages back, game plays much better without accel clock.
Old 01-04-2016, 04:32 PM   #2176
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I use 10 minute quarters and call my plays a bit slower to go along with the CPU and I see a good average of plays per game. Without accelerated clock you'll see players fatigue faster and sub out at a good rate even on default fatigue. I still don't think auto subs matter but you will see more rotation. Unfortunately you still see offensive linemen coming off the field but with lower fatigue you'll see it at a lower rate. Progressive lighting and the degrading of the field and uniforms seems better with out accelerated clock.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »