Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 274 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-06-2016, 08:49 PM   #2185
Rookie

PS_MART_N's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I enjoy this slider set and I have been using in my CCM.

I have opened a new CCM with Houston Texans and won my opener at home against KC 35-17. The score flattered me and KC were more competitive than the score line suggests due to late scoring from my defence.

Using this CCM slider set with NYG, I was blown off the field by Dallas as the visiting Giants 50-17. I could not make much of an impression against their o-line and I was behind on the scoreboard early and got in to trouble forcing the ball. Eli threw 2TDs and 4INTs on the day.

I also lost 38-35 against Baltimore at home using Denver.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:32 AM   #2186
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

OVR: 1

So I just had the most ridiculous game in week 12 (season 1) of my Vikings franchise. I'll let the box score speak for itself but basically our defense was M.I.A and there's was too for most of the game.

Minnesota Vikings at Atlanta Falcons
Nov 29, 20151ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Minnesota Vikings (6-4)141431445
Atlanta Falcons (6-4)32121752
Team Stats Comparison
MINATL
Total Offense553677
Rushing Yards194163
Passing Yards359514
First Downs2122
Punt Return Yards021
Kick Return Yards23548
Total Yards788746
Turnovers10
3rd Down Converstion2-86-9
4th Down Conversion1-10-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals5/14/1
Penalties4-304-35
Posession Time28:4231:18
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGMINATL
14:07(MIN) A. Peterson, 80 yd run (B. Walsh kick)70
7:37(ATL) M. Bryant, 28 yd FG73
5:41(MIN) A. Peterson, 4 yd run (B. Walsh kick)143
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGMINATL
11:43(MIN) M. Pruitt 13 yd pass from T. Bridgewater (B. Walsh kick)213
11:32(ATL) J. Jones 80 yd pass from M. Ryan (M. Bryant kick)2110
7:09(MIN) A. Peterson, 1 yd run (B. Walsh kick)2810
2:45(ATL) E. Weems 1 yd pass from M. Ryan (M. Bryant kick)2817
1:39(ATL) J. Tamme 49 yd pass from M. Ryan (M. Bryant kick)2824
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGMINATL
14:11(ATL) J. Jones 13 yd pass from M. Ryan (M. Bryant kick)2831
10:10(MIN) B. Walsh, 21 yd FG3131
6:12(ATL) J. Jones 6 yd pass from M. Ryan (M. Bryant kick)3138
3:46(ATL) J. Jones 59 yd pass from M. Ryan (M. Bryant kick)3145
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGMINATL
11:12(MIN) S. Diggs 4 yd pass from T. Bridgewater (B. Walsh kick)3845
5:52(ATL) J. Rodgers, 1 yd run (M. Bryant kick)3852
0:31(MIN) C. Johnson 14 yd pass from T. Bridgewater (B. Walsh kick)4552
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T. Bridgewater31/3737530
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A. Peterson1617110.63
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
C. Johnson1016216.21
Atlanta Falcons
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M. Ryan31/3751960
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T. Coleman211577.40
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Tamme816520.61
J. Jones718626.54
NBA: Houston Rockets
NHL: Winnipeg Jets
NCAA Football: Oregon Ducks
Old 01-09-2016, 10:34 AM   #2187
Rookie

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanKid97
I got the same issue... They are a little too easy imo too. I played about 11 games with Oakland and Houston and won like at leadt 9 of them, against opponents i shouldn't have this win rate realistically. Like I beat Cincinnati 2 out of 3 times. With Oakland I stomped Chicago, Cleveland, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Green Bay. Then again I destroyed Oakland with Houston with a 75 rated Rookie QB. It always felt pretty easy. Only one game went down to the wire with me (Houston) beating Cincinnati 42-39. Still my team ovr was 86, whilst theirs was 93. So I shouldn't really be beating them. And also I'm not really that much into Madden. I just use basic controls and call some different plays. I don't know anything about formations. No, I don't call same 5 plays over and over again and I also don't use Catch buttons or try to cheese the CPU in any other way.

Sorry this became really long, but I just want competitive games. So how can I solve this. Also another of my impressions is that QBs are too accurate. For me both QBs always have a completion% of at least 80%, which is way too high.
try putting these sliders in all madden you will get more of a challenge i have done so with adjusting settings and liking it

Last edited by Brooklynbks4; 01-09-2016 at 10:37 AM.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:33 PM   #2188
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Restarted CFM with the bills & currently running 32 team CFM, got through the Pre season, currently looking through depth charts, there a lot of 80+ rated players as FA, wanted to know if there's a method to getting them on teams or do I just add them as injuries come up throughout the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2016, 12:26 PM   #2189
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

I have updated the 32 team control approach with my latest method to potentially keeping fired coaches in the game.

Here is what I updated on the OP.

So here is my process if coaches are fired.

1) Retire the coach (for example Rex Ryan get's fired from Buffalo)

2) Create a new owner character and use the real life owner of the Bills

3) Set that team to Auto Pilot and add 20MM in new funds if they start with 10MM and add 30MM if they start with 0 otherwise they will have only 10MM or 0 in funds and cannot resign and go after free agents in the off season.

When you do this Rex Ryan will again be available to hire in the coaching pool and when you set a team up with owner mode and auto pilot they will hire a new staff automatically.

Right now in year three 65% of my league is owners and the other 35% are coaches who still have their original out of the box job. I actually find 32 team owner mode to be much more user friendly. And here is why.

1) You get full control over any team. And can relocate teams and create even deeper story-lines if like me you go at least 5-6 years deep in your CFM.

2) You can do everything a coach can plus set prices, upgrade or build a new stadium etc.

3) You will get a real coaching carousel and see how things shake out by letting the CPU for the other 31 teams do their thing.

4) You can still step in and set depth charts, cut players, resign, etc etc for any or all teams.

You basically have total control and get the entire Madden 16 CFM experience with the ability to change whatever you want or do nothing at all.

Also I updated roughing the passer to 51. It is a tad more touchy....but now you really have to be careful of slowing up on your pass rush if he get's the ball out. This mirrors more of what it is like in todays flag football NFL in how they protect the QB's to the extreme. You can't touch them if they clearly get rid of the ball before you arrive. It's like they think a 270 pound man can stop themselves mid dive or if they decide to go for a tackle just before they release LOL....I see so many bad calls in the NFL and I want this shown on Madden. At 51 you will get some close calls and have to be more careful. Also I have turned off all aides. Ball Hawk, Defensive Assist and Heat Seeker are all now off. Also I updated the option to play with 11 minute quarters, no clock runoff and fatigue should be set to 53 with that setting

Enjoy!!!!
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 01-11-2016 at 01:48 PM.
Old 01-11-2016, 01:40 PM   #2190
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Also I updated roughing the passer to 51. It is a tad more touchy....but now you really have to be careful of slowing up on your pass rush if he get's the ball out. This mirrors more of what it is like in todays flag football NFL in how they protect the QB's to the extreme. You can't touch them if they clearly get rid of the ball before you arrive. It's like they think a 270 pound man can stop themselves mid dive or if they decide to go for a tackle just before they release LOL....I see so many bad calls in the NFL and I want this shown on Madden. At 51 you will get some close calls and have to be more careful. Also I have turned off all aides. Ball Hawk, Defensive Assist and Heat Seeker are all now off. Also I updated the option to play with 11 minute quarters, no clock runoff and fatigue should be set to 53 with that setting

Enjoy!!!!
Thanks for letting us know these updates. Quick question in terms of aides do you have auto strafe on or off?
NBA: Houston Rockets
NHL: Winnipeg Jets
NCAA Football: Oregon Ducks
Old 01-11-2016, 01:48 PM   #2191
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonotheking9
Thanks for letting us know these updates. Quick question in terms of aides do you have auto strafe on or off?
That I have kept on. I am too old to remember to strafe. I let the CPU handle that for me LOL.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-11-2016, 04:17 PM   #2192
Banned

Whats with the 65 WR catching for sliders? Isn't 50 high enough. Only thing I don't understand.

Just curious about it before I start my CFM with your sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »