Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 275 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-11-2016, 05:23 PM   #2193
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace
Whats with the 65 WR catching for sliders? Isn't 50 high enough. Only thing I don't understand.

Just curious about it before I start my CFM with your sliders.
NFL WR's don't drop many passes plus I found too many passes getting broken up on hard hits. You will still see plenty of ball dislodging hits but at this setting your seeing a lot less shenanigans on routine passes.

They work. If you don't like it that high then set it where you want.

These are my personal settings and they have worked fantastic for me.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-11-2016, 11:33 PM   #2194
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
NFL WR's don't drop many passes plus I found too many passes getting broken up on hard hits. You will still see plenty of ball dislodging hits but at this setting your seeing a lot less shenanigans on routine passes.

They work. If you don't like it that high then set it where you want.

These are my personal settings and they have worked fantastic for me.
Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. I played my first CFM game and the ball was getting knocked out more than it was caught.

I did a random team to start a CFM and got the Bills. Played the Colts with your sliders but with WR catching at 50. I was up 30-3 at half. Had 8 sacks so had to quit and go back to sliders. I pick my play on defense don't play any position and don't cheese. Was all the AI getting the sacks.

I just came back to Madden 16 not sure if its normal for QBs this year to take allot of sacks. If a lineman was coming at Luck he like had mental break down and would wiggle around and take the sack or try to out run the rush. Would expect him to throw the ball or throw it away.
Old 01-12-2016, 05:25 PM   #2195
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. I played my first CFM game and the ball was getting knocked out more than it was caught.

I did a random team to start a CFM and got the Bills. Played the Colts with your sliders but with WR catching at 50. I was up 30-3 at half. Had 8 sacks so had to quit and go back to sliders. I pick my play on defense don't play any position and don't cheese. Was all the AI getting the sacks.

I just came back to Madden 16 not sure if its normal for QBs this year to take allot of sacks. If a lineman was coming at Luck he like had mental break down and would wiggle around and take the sack or try to out run the rush. Would expect him to throw the ball or throw it away.
I can tell you through experience, I also lowered the catch slider on these sliders to 55. Mistake. The cpu definitely took more sacks. I guess the cpu realizes and or thinks it will not get complete. 65 is perfect with Armor and Swords slider set. It all balances out with these. Good wr's, bad wr's and qb's the same thing. In the end the game plays out by how good the team is your playing. These are definitely a very, very good slider set.
Old 01-12-2016, 06:43 PM   #2196
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
I can tell you through experience, I also lowered the catch slider on these sliders to 55. Mistake. The cpu definitely took more sacks. I guess the cpu realizes and or thinks it will not get complete. 65 is perfect with Armor and Swords slider set. It all balances out with these. Good wr's, bad wr's and qb's the same thing. In the end the game plays out by how good the team is your playing. These are definitely a very, very good slider set.
WR catching really affects QB's taking sacks. I'll give it a try. Thanks so much. I should of known better to change one slider.
Old 01-13-2016, 09:42 AM   #2197
Banned

Started a new random CFM. Got the Bears. With WR catching at 65 game played allot different. I only had one sack against the Packers. Lost 19-6. But I cut Cutler and traded Forte in pre season so my team was rough.

I love losing so much in Madden as long as I don't play All Madden and feel cheated.
Old 01-13-2016, 09:58 AM   #2198
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Started a new random CFM. Got the Bears. With WR catching at 65 game played allot different. I only had one sack against the Packers. Lost 19-6. But I cut Cutler and traded Forte in pre season so my team was rough.

I love losing so much in Madden as long as I don't play All Madden and feel cheated.
Me too. I play with the Cowboys, so it feels good to lose a decent amount lol. Especially to good teams. Realistic
Old 01-13-2016, 05:43 PM   #2199
MVP

OVR: 8

Hey Armor...love your idea of gradually switching over to owner mode in your CFM. Just curious though...have any of the auto-pilot teams ever relocated? I like that idea in CFM but just not sure if I want to try to force it to happen. I know that, in the past, CPU teams would relocate but not sure since auto-pilot is technically still a user team.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:42 PM   #2200
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

Using these sliders in my Jags franchise. Year 1 we went 8-8 and so far in year 2 we're 4-4-1. Very realistic sliders and since I'm playing as a poor team it really feels rewarding when I pick up a close win. Great work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »