Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 01-14-2016, 01:50 PM   #2201
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodjer
Hey Armor...love your idea of gradually switching over to owner mode in your CFM. Just curious though...have any of the auto-pilot teams ever relocated? I like that idea in CFM but just not sure if I want to try to force it to happen. I know that, in the past, CPU teams would relocate but not sure since auto-pilot is technically still a user team.
I have not seen any relocation. But I am going to be the one to do that going forward in year 4.

I will relocate the Rams to LA in Year 4. I am also going to relocate the Raiders and Chargers but out of California!!! That should make for a pretty awesome story line. One of them will go to Vegas (Raiders most likely) as far as the Chargers....going to think that one through.

I can't say enough how much fun I am having with Madden again.

In year 3 The Dolphins have been rocked by injuries.

Out for the year QB Ryan Tannehill was on a torrid pace. He had already amassed 25 TD passes in just 8 games and was on a collision course with an historic season. I felt he would have smashed the single season records for Yards and TD's. But a broken shoulder blade has ended his season.

3rd year WR sensation Devante Parker coming off a year 2 career year of 95 receptions for over 1500 yards and 12 TD's is now out for the next 5 weeks with a back injury. Rookie WR Terrell Gaitor a 6'4 Red Zone beast from Princeton is stepping into the starters role opposite Jarvis Landry and FA pick up Allen Hurns will remain in the slot.

Lamar Miller who racked up over 2100 yards from scrimmage in year 2 is still on the shelf with a broken ankle but will be back in 2 weeks (The Dolphins have a bye in week 10). In the meantime 2nd year RB Jay Ajayi had his best game as a pro in the Dolphins come from behind win over the Buccaneers (27-24) rumbling for over 150 yards on the ground including a career long 60 yard TD run. And rookie QB Ryan Austin (whom the Dolphins took in the 3rd round as he was too good to pass up and were rewarded with a superstar dev trait and insane speed and deep throw accuracy) earned his first ever win as a Pro in his first ever NFL start. The lefty QB is looking to get the Dolphins going here in the second half of the season. The Dolphins signed free agent QB Jay Cutler as veteran insurance though.

Catch all the action of A Dolphins Tale Year 3 on my twitch channel = Todem23

I will have a mid season report tonight on twitch as well as The Dolphins week 11 game. We will go around the league with standings, stat's and injuries and talk some Dolphins football and what year 3 is looking like as the Dolphins sit at 5-4 and fighting for another AFC East title and return to the Super Bowl.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-14-2016, 11:32 PM   #2202
Rookie

I've been playing with these and I'm liking the fair challenge they bring but I would suggest putting roughing the passer back to 50, I'm getting 6-8 a game all committed by AI/CPU players.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:58 AM   #2203
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
I've been playing with these and I'm liking the fair challenge they bring but I would suggest putting roughing the passer back to 50, I'm getting 6-8 a game all committed by AI/CPU players.
Done.

Experieiment has failed badly.

Roughing the Passer is back to 50!!!!
NBA 2K18

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-15-2016, 02:44 PM   #2204
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Done.

Experieiment has failed badly.

Roughing the Passer is back to 50!!!!
Strange, I've only had 2 in 2 games.
Old 01-15-2016, 02:47 PM   #2205
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I was seeing too many cheap ones in 3 games I played.....it was overkill.
NBA 2K18

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-15-2016, 04:20 PM   #2206
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
So I played a few games with 11 minute quarters and no accelerated clock.

I averaged 110-120 plays total. So all is good there.

Dirty uni's were much better, field degradation was much better. Progressive lighting also worked better.

I notice no difference in fatigue and subs from the 15 minute 15 second accelerated clock.

Bottom line for me is if you want to see dirty uni's (I mean really sloppy by the end of a game eg: a rain game I played they were mud soaked by the end of the game), realistic field degragation and better progressive lighting I would implement this change.

Keep fatigue and auto sub settings exactly the same for a 15 minute game. I saw the same rotations.

11 minute quarters no accelerated clock.
Has anyone tried this in a game where they've super-simmed at all? If so, do the pros of 11 min/no AC still come through? To help me cut down on time, I tend to sim just about every other possession. It's not ideal but it helps me get through things better. Was going to try this myself but forgot until I was halfway through the game...
Old 01-16-2016, 10:08 AM   #2207
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I am 3 games in my cfm with your sliders and I get 2 a game called with 15 min quarters.
Old 01-16-2016, 12:35 PM   #2208
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace
I am 3 games in my cfm with your sliders and I get 2 a game called with 15 min quarters.
That's not awful. I see one called a game in the NFL easily every week. I am curious what the NFL average for roughing the passer penalties called per game is.

Anyway we turned it back to 50 and I also went back to 15 minutes with 15 second accelerated clock. I just like having that 15 minute authenticity.
NBA 2K18

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »