Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 277 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-16-2016, 01:32 PM   #2209
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I wanna try this slider. Is there any way I could download this online? I'm confused about the () parentesis part
Old 01-16-2016, 05:27 PM   #2210
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynbks4
try putting these sliders in all madden you will get more of a challenge i have done so with adjusting settings and liking it

I'm looking to step up in challenge as well. What else did you adjust when you switched to All-Madden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2016, 09:42 PM   #2211
Rookie

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Freitas
I'm looking to step up in challenge as well. What else did you adjust when you switched to All-Madden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
my changes have been pass blocking for user and cpu to 40 ,interceptions for both user and cpu to 40, and tackling for both to 50. I do not play with no switch rules with the bump to madden as the cpu plays smarter and you need to know when to switch to make the play. Other then that the sliders are playing great and getting competitive games on all madden with less of the bs.
Old 01-17-2016, 02:02 AM   #2212
Pro

OVR: 9
Wow just wow....so after making it to the AFC Divisional round in our first season with a 10-6 record (I had cut Hoyer and picked up Matt Flynn kept Mallet and Tom Savage) The Houston Texans Draft a Rookie Qb,K,DT,rb,Lt,Rt,Fs in that order, pick up we Michael Crabtree and Josh Gordan in free agency not only win their division but got home field throughout the playoffs (14-2). The had the number one rushing attack, number fifteen passing & number one overall defense. We had the world in our hands only to lose it in overtime to the Buffalo Bills (13-3) who with the aid of a fake punt drove the ball to score the winning touchdown in overtime the score 27-20 and punched their ticket to the Superbowl so its back to the drawing board. I have to say I really love the sliders the variety of games are awesome I've been in shootouts and defensive slugfest the animation the battles in the trenches and in the secondary are pretty cool so once again well done Armor.. well done.
Old 01-17-2016, 11:58 AM   #2213
Rookie

Can someone explain how to plug in those parenthesis example (-5)???
Old 01-17-2016, 01:22 PM   #2214
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeRRmarquicias
Can someone explain how to plug in those parenthesis example (-5)???
That's just for reference, it means that the current value is (5) points less than it was in the previous set.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Old 01-18-2016, 08:24 PM   #2215
Rookie

I'm thinking block in the back could be moved to 50 as well, I'm seeing way too many on normal plays or when the QB decides to scramble. The ones called on those plays combined with ones called on punt/kick returns, I'm seeing at least 4-6 per team a game, sometimes multiple in a row. I could see the face mask penalty slider go up though, haven't seen many of those called at 52. I've also decreased fatigue to 50(was seeing oline sub out on drives way too often), increased injury to 80(about 2-3 injuries per team per game) with 15 min quarters and 15 sec run off.
Old 01-19-2016, 08:28 AM   #2216
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

Been having a great time with these but wanted to ask about Run Blocking stuff. I am having a really easy time running the ball and the opponent is having a very hard time. In fairness I have two really good running backs and a great front 7 but I do think I should make adjustments.

Run Blocking slider seems to be the clear option for what I need to change but I want to make sure nothing funny is going to happen if I mess with that slider.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »