Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2016, 04:32 PM   #2217
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Is there any way to get the opposing team to sub in their backup running backs more often? A starting guy getting 20+ carries is pretty unrealistic (AP was the only one this year to avg over 20 with 20.4).
Old 01-19-2016, 07:15 PM   #2218
Rookie

dakpak's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I was seeing too many cheap ones in 3 games I played.....it was overkill.

I saw this as well. I adjusted back to previous setting. All good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-19-2016, 09:37 PM   #2219
Rookie

I need help with some tweaks. Cpu rush offense is kinda suck and my rush offense is kinda over powered. So I was wondering how much should I add and minus?
Old 01-21-2016, 12:33 PM   #2220
Banned

I been playing with these sliders for my Bears franchise. I work for the Packers but I hate this current roster of players and want to beat them down in the division like they deserve.

Only played 3 games in but played the Packers, Cardinals, and Seahawks and won all three with a Bears team without Cutler cut and Forte traded for a 3rd round pick. I traded for Saints rookie Garret Grayson and started him at QB as a rebuild.

Games were all close. I blew out the Packers early and Rodgers just kept throwing and I couldn't stop him after I built a lead and they abandoned the run.

Cardinals I was losing with in the 4th Q and scored a TD to take a 4 point lead with 3 mins left and next drive Palmer throw a pick 6 to a LB.

Seahawks I won but it was close throughout.

Feel I played the top 3 teams in the game and shouldn't be 3-0 so I have to mess with sliders.

I am thinking putting CPU pass block to 50, and putting user pass defense and coverage to 50. Just wanted to make sure this doesn't throw everything out of wack.

Last edited by IdleRace; 01-21-2016 at 12:35 PM.
Old 01-21-2016, 01:19 PM   #2221
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeRRmarquicias
I need help with some tweaks. Cpu rush offense is kinda suck and my rush offense is kinda over powered. So I was wondering how much should I add and minus?

It's the same for me. With 15 minute quarters and the Bucs I get about 200-250y rushing while the AI can be glad if they have 50y. Pretty boring, but the rest of this set plays great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2016, 03:25 PM   #2222
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I am actually thinking about employing a 3+1 rule for resigning all free agents for all 32 teams starting in year 4 of my "A Dolphins Tale CFM"

NDAlum and the SOS crew have this rule in place for their league and it is actually pretty cool.

You choose 3 players to resign for each team. It can be any 3. Plus 1 player you will franchise tag. And you must resign them to the exact years they request and as another added twist, I am adding a 15% premium in the contract amount. So if they ask for 4 years 20MM I will give them 4 years 23MM

The rest go to FA

That will truly make a robust free agent market!!!! Thoughts?
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-21-2016, 03:28 PM   #2223
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace
I been playing with these sliders for my Bears franchise. I work for the Packers but I hate this current roster of players and want to beat them down in the division like they deserve.

Only played 3 games in but played the Packers, Cardinals, and Seahawks and won all three with a Bears team without Cutler cut and Forte traded for a 3rd round pick. I traded for Saints rookie Garret Grayson and started him at QB as a rebuild.

Games were all close. I blew out the Packers early and Rodgers just kept throwing and I couldn't stop him after I built a lead and they abandoned the run.

Cardinals I was losing with in the 4th Q and scored a TD to take a 4 point lead with 3 mins left and next drive Palmer throw a pick 6 to a LB.

Seahawks I won but it was close throughout.

Feel I played the top 3 teams in the game and shouldn't be 3-0 so I have to mess with sliders.

I am thinking putting CPU pass block to 50, and putting user pass defense and coverage to 50. Just wanted to make sure this doesn't throw everything out of wack.
You will be fine. The sliders are very manageable in that regard. You will see more picks though that is for sure. I think the sliders in place make it so if you make a mistake you will pay for it in the passing game. But bumping up CPU pass block will surely make it very hard to get sacks.

These may also be too easy for you. Do you user catch? Do you play true no switch defense on the defensive cam?

Remember I do these things and it is a vastly different game with those house rules. I developed these sliders with that exact playing style. I can't attest to switching on defense, user catching and playing defense in default camera mode.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-21-2016, 03:29 PM   #2224
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am actually thinking about employing a 3+1 rule for resigning all free agents for all 32 teams starting in year 4 of my "A Dolphins Tale CFM"

NDAlum and the SOS crew have this rule in place for their league and it is actually pretty cool.

You choose 3 players to resign for each team. It can be any 3. Plus 1 player you will franchise tag. And you must resign them to the exact years they request and as another added twist, I am adding a 15% premium in the contract amount. So if they ask for 4 years 20MM I will give them 4 years 23MM

The rest go to FA

That will truly make a robust free agent market!!!! Thoughts?
Which players would you pick though? Or would that be random?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »