Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 279 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-21-2016, 03:59 PM   #2225
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Which players would you pick though? Or would that be random?
I will pick logically whom I feel each franchise would want most. There will be teams that have a bevy of pending free agents and lot's of tough choices will have to be made! Some teams not so much.

I will continue to use the random numbers for in-season free agent injury/IR replacement players. And use the random number method to generate trade scenarios each off season.

I am taking this Dolphins franchise through at least year 7 in all likelihood. I plan on playing Madden 16 through M17's release date. Obviously when The Show 16 comes out I will slow down but I plan on not stopping despite that. I am still playing The Show 15 even now.

Those two games are really my go to sports titles. NHL is getting good play from me too....NBA2K16 is officially on my shelf. Just not holding my attention this year. It's a beautiful game and a presentation marvel. But gameplay has not been addicting for me. I don't like the new control configuration much and I am having some frustration with it.

Oh well.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-21-2016, 05:09 PM   #2226
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hi A&S. I was just wondering if you could speak a little on the user/CPU rushing sliders. What do I need to adjust to get more realistic results? There is no conceivable way my Titans should be leading the league is rush defense. Opposing running backs are averaging less than 3 YPC.

Side note: I enjoy your sliders for MLB/NBA2k/Madden. They all seem toads a ton to the gameplay experience. Keep up the good work.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:20 PM   #2227
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookie2661
Hi A&S. I was just wondering if you could speak a little on the user/CPU rushing sliders. What do I need to adjust to get more realistic results? There is no conceivable way my Titans should be leading the league is rush defense. Opposing running backs are averaging less than 3 YPC.

Side note: I enjoy your sliders for MLB/NBA2k/Madden. They all seem toads a ton to the gameplay experience. Keep up the good work.

I always preface my answer to the rushing defense with:

Do you play no switch defense on the defensive cam? I need to know this.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-21-2016, 08:23 PM   #2228
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
You will be fine. The sliders are very manageable in that regard. You will see more picks though that is for sure. I think the sliders in place make it so if you make a mistake you will pay for it in the passing game. But bumping up CPU pass block will surely make it very hard to get sacks.

These may also be too easy for you. Do you user catch? Do you play true no switch defense on the defensive cam?

Remember I do these things and it is a vastly different game with those house rules. I developed these sliders with that exact playing style. I can't attest to switching on defense, user catching and playing defense in default camera mode.
I don't control any players on defense. Just pick one of the three plays suggested on offense and defense 90% of the time. I don't user catch too cheesy. I want ratings to play out. Same with picks.

I started a new offline cfm. Got the Bucs. I made the changes below in hope to make it more difficult.

Pass block to 50 for cpu.
Fumbles for user and cpu to 40
Tackle 45 for user and cpu
pass coverage and reaction to 50 for user.

I won 55-13 against the Titans. Winston threw for 6tds 500 yards and 0 turnovers in the rain. Two rushing tds. 1 miss extra point. Let my son kick it and he muffed it. Not what I wanted to see with that game.

Everybody is at a different skill set so sliders don't fit everyone like a glove. All pro never is playable for me but I always try to make it work.

Might have to try a all madden set what makes me cringe as game is not football then.

Everything went my way in this game passing wise. Felt like my QB was on fire.

Last edited by IdleRace; 01-21-2016 at 08:47 PM.
Old 01-22-2016, 12:34 PM   #2229
Rookie

AlexFord's Arena

Any pointers on how to tweak these sliders? In terms of increments for changes, etc?
Old 01-23-2016, 07:57 PM   #2230
Rookie

stormchaserck19's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I will pick logically whom I feel each franchise would want most. There will be teams that have a bevy of pending free agents and lot's of tough choices will have to be made! Some teams not so much.

I will continue to use the random numbers for in-season free agent injury/IR replacement players. And use the random number method to generate trade scenarios each off season.

I am taking this Dolphins franchise through at least year 7 in all likelihood. I plan on playing Madden 16 through M17's release date. Obviously when The Show 16 comes out I will slow down but I plan on not stopping despite that. I am still playing The Show 15 even now.

Those two games are really my go to sports titles. NHL is getting good play from me too....NBA2K16 is officially on my shelf. Just not holding my attention this year. It's a beautiful game and a presentation marvel. But gameplay has not been addicting for me. I don't like the new control configuration much and I am having some frustration with it.

Oh well.
Any chance these sliders would work well for a realistic player (QB) CFM experience? Thanks for your response.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:33 AM   #2231
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchaserck19
Any chance these sliders would work well for a realistic player (QB) CFM experience? Thanks for your response.
I don't see why not.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-24-2016, 09:55 AM   #2232

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

I'd like to get more info on the uniform/field degradation issue. When i got this game a few weeks ago, the uniforms and field degraded and i was using armors sliders. Recently, it stopped getting dirty. Are we assume that there is a bug that using accelerated clock turns off this feature. Was something recently introduced?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »