Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2016, 09:56 PM   #2257
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Morgantown, WV
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkerots
If we control all 32 teams, can we assign custom playbooks to the coaches, to be used be CPU in games?
No....which is frankly number 1 on my "want list" for M17....

To clarify, there is some sort of two controller workaround for this...search the forum. However, you cannot do this from the coach scheme menu.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:16 PM   #2258
Pro
 
sabres32's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

So apparently on my tablet I'm unable to download the spreadsheet to help me determine which players to re-sign or let go. Using the random number method how should I go about this? 0-50 they sign 51-100 they walk? I almost feel that players 85 and above I should use 0-69 they re-sign 70-100 they walk. Any ideas anyone?
sabres32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 07:41 AM   #2259
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 12,652
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
So apparently on my tablet I'm unable to download the spreadsheet to help me determine which players to re-sign or let go. Using the random number method how should I go about this? 0-50 they sign 51-100 they walk? I almost feel that players 85 and above I should use 0-69 they re-sign 70-100 they walk. Any ideas anyone?
It's your universe. Use whatever you feel will enhance your CFM.

I am now in year 4 and I am going to employ a rule from the SOS league. But with a twist.

They use a 3+1 where you pick just 3 players to resign and 1 to franchise tag.

I am going to expand that to 5+1 and for the 5 players. I pick whoever I want to franchise tag (no random number for that) and whomever I want to resign. I can then create story-lines for star players walking if let's say:

Dez Bryant leaving Dallas to play for a winning team as he wants one more shot at a Super Bowl.

Or

Andrew Luck looks to go west to play for the Raiders (whom by the way lost Derrick Carr in free agency in my current CFM to the Washington Redskins!!!).

It's your world. Do whatever makes it fun for you.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18
Madden 19
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 02-02-2016 at 01:59 PM.
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 07:43 AM   #2260
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 12,652
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
No....which is frankly number 1 on my "want list" for M17....

To clarify, there is some sort of two controller workaround for this...search the forum. However, you cannot do this from the coach scheme menu.
I have a great feeling CFM is going to get a lot of love for us solo/32 team offline guys on Madden 17.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18
Madden 19
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 11:11 AM   #2261
Pro
 
clarkerots's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Aug 2004
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
It's your universe. Use whatever you feel will enhance your CFM.

I am now in year 4 and I am going to employ a rule from the SOS league. but with a twist.

They use a 3+1 where you pick just 3 players to resign and 1 to franchise tag.

I am going to expand that to 5+1 and for the 5 players. I pick whoever I want to franchise tag (no random number for that) and whomever I want to resign. I can then create storylines for star players walking if let's say:

Dez Bryant leaving Dallas to play for a winning team as he wants one more shot at a Super Bowl.

Or

Andrew Luck looks to go west to play for the Raiders (whom by the way lost Derrick Carr in free agency in my current CFM to the Washington Redskins!!!).

It's your world. Do whatever makes it fun for you.
I remember in 05 they had that bar that showed how interested a player was. I had a house rule where every team going after an FA had to offer the same amount, unless you were a bottom 5 team, then you got to increase the amount by up to 15%. That way, you had 5 or 6 teams offering the same contract and it was up to the player, and his desires, to choose where to sign. Led to some real awesome off season stories.
__________________
I just want a hockey and football game where I can spend more time playing my seasons then I spend changing my sliders.
clarkerots is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:06 PM   #2262
Pro
 
sabres32's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
It's your universe. Use whatever you feel will enhance your CFM.

I am now in year 4 and I am going to employ a rule from the SOS league. But with a twist.

They use a 3+1 where you pick just 3 players to resign and 1 to franchise tag.

I am going to expand that to 5+1 and for the 5 players. I pick whoever I want to franchise tag (no random number for that) and whomever I want to resign. I can then create story-lines for star players walking if let's say:

Dez Bryant leaving Dallas to play for a winning team as he wants one more shot at a Super Bowl.

Or

Andrew Luck looks to go west to play for the Raiders (whom by the way lost Derrick Carr in free agency in my current CFM to the Washington Redskins!!!).

It's your world. Do whatever makes it fun for you.

That's a great idea. And very well put. "Its our universe". So far I have created a few trades and watched other players stick with their teams and also move on. This is the most fun I've had with madden. Still the only problem is the CPU has yet to sign a player on its own but I'm told they don't make moves until more injuries occur which is way more realistic. Before I took control of the full 32 it seemed the CPU was signing to many players. I do hope though that the CPU makes a signing on its own to put my mind at ease.
sabres32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 07:10 AM   #2263
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 12,652
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
That's a great idea. And very well put. "Its our universe". So far I have created a few trades and watched other players stick with their teams and also move on. This is the most fun I've had with madden. Still the only problem is the CPU has yet to sign a player on its own but I'm told they don't make moves until more injuries occur which is way more realistic. Before I took control of the full 32 it seemed the CPU was signing to many players. I do hope though that the CPU makes a signing on its own to put my mind at ease.
In season when injuries occur I handle all pick-ups for the other teams due to injury issues. I check the injury list each week. If it is a season ending injury I will IR the player and go to the free agent list for said position.

I then generate a random number 0-50 they sign their first priority if not we generate another number for their second choice etc etc until a number 0-50 comes up to sign a player.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18
Madden 19
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 08:09 PM   #2264
Pro
 
sabres32's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
In season when injuries occur I handle all pick-ups for the other teams due to injury issues. I check the injury list each week. If it is a season ending injury I will IR the player and go to the free agent list for said position.

I then generate a random number 0-50 they sign their first priority if not we generate another number for their second choice etc etc until a number 0-50 comes up to sign a player.
How often does the cpu teams sign random players in your cfm?
sabres32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 AM.

Top -