Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 02-01-2016, 09:56 PM   #2257
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkerots
If we control all 32 teams, can we assign custom playbooks to the coaches, to be used be CPU in games?
No....which is frankly number 1 on my "want list" for M17....

To clarify, there is some sort of two controller workaround for this...search the forum. However, you cannot do this from the coach scheme menu.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:16 PM   #2258
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

So apparently on my tablet I'm unable to download the spreadsheet to help me determine which players to re-sign or let go. Using the random number method how should I go about this? 0-50 they sign 51-100 they walk? I almost feel that players 85 and above I should use 0-69 they re-sign 70-100 they walk. Any ideas anyone?
Old 02-02-2016, 07:41 AM   #2259
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
So apparently on my tablet I'm unable to download the spreadsheet to help me determine which players to re-sign or let go. Using the random number method how should I go about this? 0-50 they sign 51-100 they walk? I almost feel that players 85 and above I should use 0-69 they re-sign 70-100 they walk. Any ideas anyone?
It's your universe. Use whatever you feel will enhance your CFM.

I am now in year 4 and I am going to employ a rule from the SOS league. But with a twist.

They use a 3+1 where you pick just 3 players to resign and 1 to franchise tag.

I am going to expand that to 5+1 and for the 5 players. I pick whoever I want to franchise tag (no random number for that) and whomever I want to resign. I can then create story-lines for star players walking if let's say:

Dez Bryant leaving Dallas to play for a winning team as he wants one more shot at a Super Bowl.

Or

Andrew Luck looks to go west to play for the Raiders (whom by the way lost Derrick Carr in free agency in my current CFM to the Washington Redskins!!!).

It's your world. Do whatever makes it fun for you.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 02-02-2016 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:43 AM   #2260
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
No....which is frankly number 1 on my "want list" for M17....

To clarify, there is some sort of two controller workaround for this...search the forum. However, you cannot do this from the coach scheme menu.
I have a great feeling CFM is going to get a lot of love for us solo/32 team offline guys on Madden 17.
NBA 2K18

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-02-2016, 11:11 AM   #2261
Pro

clarkerots's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

I am now in year 4 and I am going to employ a rule from the SOS league. but with a twist.

I am going to expand that to 5+1 and for the 5 players. I pick whoever I want to franchise tag (no random number for that) and whomever I want to resign. I can then create storylines for star players walking if let's say:

Dez Bryant leaving Dallas to play for a winning team as he wants one more shot at a Super Bowl.

Or

Andrew Luck looks to go west to play for the Raiders (whom by the way lost Derrick Carr in free agency in my current CFM to the Washington Redskins!!!).

I remember in 05 they had that bar that showed how interested a player was. I had a house rule where every team going after an FA had to offer the same amount, unless you were a bottom 5 team, then you got to increase the amount by up to 15%. That way, you had 5 or 6 teams offering the same contract and it was up to the player, and his desires, to choose where to sign. Led to some real awesome off season stories.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:06 PM   #2262
Pro

sabres32's Arena

Quote:

I am now in year 4 and I am going to employ a rule from the SOS league. But with a twist.

I am going to expand that to 5+1 and for the 5 players. I pick whoever I want to franchise tag (no random number for that) and whomever I want to resign. I can then create story-lines for star players walking if let's say:

Or

That's a great idea. And very well put. "Its our universe". So far I have created a few trades and watched other players stick with their teams and also move on. This is the most fun I've had with madden. Still the only problem is the CPU has yet to sign a player on its own but I'm told they don't make moves until more injuries occur which is way more realistic. Before I took control of the full 32 it seemed the CPU was signing to many players. I do hope though that the CPU makes a signing on its own to put my mind at ease.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:10 AM   #2263
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
That's a great idea. And very well put. "Its our universe". So far I have created a few trades and watched other players stick with their teams and also move on. This is the most fun I've had with madden. Still the only problem is the CPU has yet to sign a player on its own but I'm told they don't make moves until more injuries occur which is way more realistic. Before I took control of the full 32 it seemed the CPU was signing to many players. I do hope though that the CPU makes a signing on its own to put my mind at ease.
In season when injuries occur I handle all pick-ups for the other teams due to injury issues. I check the injury list each week. If it is a season ending injury I will IR the player and go to the free agent list for said position.

I then generate a random number 0-50 they sign their first priority if not we generate another number for their second choice etc etc until a number 0-50 comes up to sign a player.
NBA 2K18

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-03-2016, 08:09 PM   #2264
Pro

sabres32's Arena

Quote:
In season when injuries occur I handle all pick-ups for the other teams due to injury issues. I check the injury list each week. If it is a season ending injury I will IR the player and go to the free agent list for said position.

I then generate a random number 0-50 they sign their first priority if not we generate another number for their second choice etc etc until a number 0-50 comes up to sign a player.
How often does the cpu teams sign random players in your cfm?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »