Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 02-11-2016, 02:05 PM   #2281
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
Not a question about sliders but since you have immense knowledge of franchise mode I just wanted to hear your thoughts on something Armor.

I prefer 32 team control with the CPUs on auto but myself fixing any of their mess ups. But having skipped madden last year I was wondering what your approach is to Coach XP and Game prep? How do you use these features? I want to keep all of the teams on an even playing field. Some of the coach upgrades look very overpowered, like increasing your players XP gains and such. Do the CPU teams on auto use these? If you could just outline your approach to these two features and how you use them it would be much appreciated!

With game prep I have it set to simulate for all 32 teams. With progress players all 31 teams are set to weekly ( I do my own XP disbursement for my team each pre season following year 1)

Coach XP

I only upgrade my own coach to get more scouting points.

I do nothing else for any coach and all the CPU/auto teams do not spend coach XP on their own.

That's keeps everything on a level playing field.
NBA 2K18
The Hunter Call Of The Wild

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 02-11-2016, 11:42 PM   #2282
Rookie

Ar4bAce's Arena

Have you made any changes to DPI? I had four in one game and im not sure if it is just how the CPU reacts to deep balls or not because they all came on deep throws.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:17 AM   #2283
Rookie

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

recently came back to this set and everything is honestly perfect for me except the cpu comp % is hovering at 80-90 % im only 2 games in but it seems every play the wideout is open or when i have great coverage they just go up and my corners dont really make to much of an effort its not like i played world eater qbs either( Fitzpatrick and Wilson) cant decide if i should nerf qb acc and wr catch or boost coverage
every other facet is great user and cpu run games are very good and user pass game is hwere it should be
both games have been close despite cpu throwing at 90 % but its something i want to try and fix still
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Old 02-15-2016, 02:49 PM   #2284
Rookie

When you resign players do you use the random number generator if so what's the method for resigning players?
Old 02-16-2016, 12:37 PM   #2285
Rookie

kingcrf's Arena

played mt 3rd game rams vs skins was more of the same kirk started 8-8 but then i started running just dime on passing downs and he finished at 60 % now anytime i ran nickel or any other formation he throws a laser right into the receivers hands maybe its because my corners are faster than my linebackers idk but thats the only way i could stop him was running dime cover 2 man

other than that game still runs great may need to adjust the speed slider thing guys like desean jackson dont feel like they have an edge as far as speed goes

still want to find a way i can make passing harder for cpu without running just that one play might need to improve the user pass def sliders and lower qb acc on cpu
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Old 02-16-2016, 02:13 PM   #2286
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
played mt 3rd game rams vs skins was more of the same kirk started 8-8 but then i started running just dime on passing downs and he finished at 60 % now anytime i ran nickel or any other formation he throws a laser right into the receivers hands maybe its because my corners are faster than my linebackers idk but thats the only way i could stop him was running dime cover 2 man

other than that game still runs great may need to adjust the speed slider thing guys like desean jackson dont feel like they have an edge as far as speed goes

still want to find a way i can make passing harder for cpu without running just that one play might need to improve the user pass def sliders and lower qb acc on cpu

I was having the same problem with CPU pass % too high. I lowered CPU accuracy down to 38 and it helped tremendously.
Old 02-16-2016, 07:14 PM   #2287
Pro

sabres32's Arena

Can you please go in to detail and explain exactly what you do when you're trying to resign a player and he doesn't accept the first deal? You say increase it by 15%. So do you add that 15% to just his salary per year or do you add that to his total value (salary and bonus combined) ?

What I've been doing is taking the salary only and multiplying it by .15. So say a player is offered a salary of 4.6 (4,600,000) per year I times that by .15 and get 690,000. I then will take that 690,000 and add that on to his salary per year. I feel this is wrong because if a player has a salary of 4.6M and a bonus of 1.2M the total value is 29.5M. If I increase ONLY the salary by .1M (100,000) the total value of the contract goes up 500,000. Please explain how you do it.

Please keep in mind I'm very dumb when it comes to math so if I'm butchering this then you'll understand lol.
Old 02-17-2016, 03:59 PM   #2288
Rookie

kingcrf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio809
I was having the same problem with CPU pass % too high. I lowered CPU accuracy down to 38 and it helped tremendously.
did it greatly decrease the cpus ability to compete ?
im trying to avoid becoming overpowered while also having realistic stats

ill give it a go
Gophers
Gators
Yankees

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »