Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2016, 05:22 PM   #2289
Rookie

thelegitgoat's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

How do you resign players for the CPU and do you resign during or after the season
Old 02-17-2016, 08:51 PM   #2290
MVP

OVR: 32

I can't seem to get low scoring games with these sliders. Perhaps it's because I'm using the Redskins, but every game at least one team is scoring 35 points. My scores so far have been: 38-24, 50-13, 56-59(!), 34-41, 20-52, 35-13. I want to see a low-scoring slugfest, but both teams seem to get points every quarter. Some of these were preseason and I lost on purpose to avoid overtime.

I'm also having trouble with the CPU QB accuracy... Tannehill, freaking Tannehill, carved me up for 25/29 for 400 yards and 5 TDs before I rage quit in the 3rd quarter. The only defensive stop I made that game was when Tannehill threw to a wide open receiver on third down, but he caught it out of bounds. Since I quit, the second time around he was a more realistic 13/18 for 200 and 1/1 in the 3rd (I don't remember the final stats).

What should I do to fix this? I'm thinking of lower the accelerated clock to about 12 seconds and seeing if that helps lower the overall scores. But what about QB accuracy? I know the Redskins defense is bad, but c'mon it's not this bad.
Washington Capitals
Washington Nationals

R.I.P. #21
Old 02-17-2016, 08:58 PM   #2291
MVP

OVR: 32

I also have a few questions about 32 team control as I am considering starting my franchise over.

First off, what's the optimal player progression setting? From what I've read, every week or every 4 weeks seems to little because XP doesn't build up enough and awareness is increased the most. I've also seen not to set it for every season. Maybe I should do it after the preseason, once during the season (bye week or halfway), and at the end of the year?

What about draft day trades? Do they still occur?
Washington Capitals
Washington Nationals

R.I.P. #21
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2016, 01:23 AM   #2292
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Been having some good games with Carolina, here's some stats:

NO @ CAR (W 35-7)
Cam Newton 15-16 189yds 3TDs 0INT
Drew Brees 12-23 114yds 1TD 3INTs

Jon Stewart 13car 72yds 1TD
Mark Ingram 5car 29yds

KBenj 4rec 44yds 1TD
Greg Olsen 4rec 57yds 1TD

Josh Norman 2INT
Luke Kuechly 4TAK 1INT

CAR @ SEA (W 28-21)
Cam Newton 12-16 175yds 1TD 0INT
Russ Wilson 15-25 244yds 3TDs 2INTs

Jon Stew 18car 92yds 2TDs
Marshawn Lynch 7car 33yds

Kbenj 4rec 44yds
G Olsen 3rec 58yds 1TD
Doug Baldwin 4rec 70yds 1TD
Ricardo Lockette 3rec 89yds 2TDs

KJ Wright 8TAK 2.5 sacks
Roman Harper 4TAK 1INT
Luke Kuechly 3TAK 1INT

DAL @ CAR (DIV round, W 32-14)
Cam Newton 15-21 220yds
Tony Romo 15-22 208yds 2TDs 1INT

Jon Stew 17car 92yds 2TDs
Joseph Randle 7car 53yds

Dez Bryant 5rec 84yds
Kbenj 4rec 43yds
G Olsen 3rec 71yds

Josh Norman 2TAK 1INT
JJ Wilcox 8TAK

Been messing with QTR length, NO was 6min with 20sec accel, SEA and DAL were 7min 20sec accel, probably gonna bump it up to 8-10 min max as at this point in the madden cycle I don't like playing very long games, however I don't like seeing low stats. Tried 11min no accel and it felt like the game took ages. Liking the sliders though, will update with longer quarters.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2

Last edited by ATLBrayden; 02-18-2016 at 01:26 AM.
Old 02-18-2016, 04:48 PM   #2293
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
did it greatly decrease the cpus ability to compete ?
im trying to avoid becoming overpowered while also having realistic stats

ill give it a go
It only lowered the CPU completion % a bit. Everything else was great and games are so much more realistic.
Old 02-19-2016, 07:19 PM   #2294
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHSLax_D24
I also have a few questions about 32 team control as I am considering starting my franchise over.

First off, what's the optimal player progression setting? From what I've read, every week or every 4 weeks seems to little because XP doesn't build up enough and awareness is increased the most. I've also seen not to set it for every season. Maybe I should do it after the preseason, once during the season (bye week or halfway), and at the end of the year?

I guess draft day trades don't occur BUT it's worth sacrificing draft day trades for the fun of 32 team control. Since you have to monitor every teams injury situation you have full knowledge of everything that's going on in the league.

The thing I'm worried about is the resign phase. If they don't accept the first offer then your supposed to increase the amount by 15%. If anyone can explain where they add the 15% to id appreciate it.

All I do is take their salary (salary only and not the bonus) and multiply it by .15 then whatever it ends up being I just tag it on to the salary amount.

Anyways I'm having a blast with 32 team control.
Old 02-20-2016, 03:02 PM   #2295
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
I guess draft day trades don't occur BUT it's worth sacrificing draft day trades for the fun of 32 team control. Since you have to monitor every teams injury situation you have full knowledge of everything that's going on in the league.

The thing I'm worried about is the resign phase. If they don't accept the first offer then your supposed to increase the amount by 15%. If anyone can explain where they add the 15% to id appreciate it.

All I do is take their salary (salary only and not the bonus) and multiply it by .15 then whatever it ends up being I just tag it on to the salary amount.

Anyways I'm having a blast with 32 team control.
I actually increase the bonus amount by 15% that makes the contract tougher to cut and a serious cap issue. If a team over pays.....then they should have to pay the price in hard guaranteed dollars.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2016, 03:04 PM   #2296
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHSLax_D24

1. Weekly set it to weekly.

2. Draft Trades are a no go. The only way you can make that happen is not having any team on auto pilot and setting up your own trades. I find that far too cumbersome. There is give and take with 32 team control. Draft day trades is one of the gives.

However you could do this before the draft. Look over the league, figure out a few teams with high draft picks looking to move down and maybe a contending team or a team on the cusp to move up. Figure out a realistic trade or trades for these teams.

Once you have the offers set up generate a random number 0-50 the trade will happen 51-100 it won't. Record your results. Then for teams making trades take them off auto pilot (if you play with auto pilot on for the other 31 teams) and during the actual draft make the deals. Remember to pause the draft so you don't run out of time.

Wala! You now have some draft day storyline trades happening.

Also if a blockbuster trade of a star player on draft day is your thing (I had it happen to my Dolphins as I had 4 suitors for Ryan Tannehill and the Cardinals were the lucky random number winner) then use 0-33 trade happens 34-100 it does not. Tanny developed into a monster but I also had rookie Ryan Austin lead the team to a Super Bowl win as Tanny went down for the season half way through the year. Austin staked his claim with his improbable Super Bowl run in never losing a single start after he took over for Tanny. So Tanny had to go. I landed the 2nd overall pick for him and a 2019 first rounder as well.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 02-20-2016 at 03:14 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »