Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 02-24-2016, 01:36 PM   #2305
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Well madden is all broken code. So sometimes people see different results. The run blocking isn't stronger. The OL is just making more correct blocks and not letting defenders slip by.

Also CFM draft classes are now broken. All quick development/Superstar all come with slow development.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:47 PM   #2306
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace

Also CFM draft classes are now broken. All quick development/Superstar all come with slow development.
And this was proven how?
Old 02-26-2016, 07:24 PM   #2307
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

I've been doing 32 team control for almost 1 full season now and I had no idea about this auto pilot thing. I was doing all the signings for all teams when players get injured. I have no problem doing this but if I leave auto pilot off then I have I do the entire draft on my own?

Also I want full control of all resigns. If I turn auto pilot on for all teams but have computer controlled resigns turned OFF in the settings menu will I still be able to control all resigns?

One more thing, with auto pilot turned OFF that simply means I control everything correct? All I want is for the computer teams to have full control in the offseason so will I be able to have auto pilot ON for the offseason only?
Old 02-26-2016, 07:32 PM   #2308
Pro

sabres32's Arena

One more question sorry lol.

On the main page there's a post about how to set up 32 team control. In the post it says to have coach firings off if you choose to be an owner. Is this a true statement?
Old 02-27-2016, 05:12 PM   #2309
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
And this was proven how?
This is definitely not so. I drafted 2 Superstar players in my latest post-patch draft. 1 in round 1 and 1 in round 5. I also got 1 Slow in round 2.
Old 02-27-2016, 08:03 PM   #2310
Pro

sabres32's Arena

Do I have to scout rookies for the CPU teams or does it not matter because I won't be controlling the entire draft? I only want to make selections for my team.
Old 02-27-2016, 08:04 PM   #2311
Banned

OVR: 0

Games just broken code it explains why people see different things. You mess with a slider or continue a cfm after a patch and game plays different for some people.

I did 10 drafts after the patch came out and there was not one quick or superstar player in the draft.

I delete my my game, cfm, and all files and draft is normal again.

I was once the #1 player in the world in Madden. I know the game inside and out. I am someone that would spend 8hrs a day in practice mode testing everything everyday. I am not a mental patient locked up in a room with a tv and ps4.

So many things can break this game. You can move one slider 1 point and everything plays different.

I can't put my finger on what causes the game to play different. I played online CFM but after patch I tried a offline and game is playing way different and better so I'm just rolling with it. Before I had my slider at 45 for run blocking and CPU ran for 200+ yards a game on me. I was like 55 run blocking is crazy.

After starting a new CFM with the same team on difference in sliders is run blocking to 55 and cpu is averaging 50 yard s game 4 games into my season. Can't explain that.

Last edited by IdleRace; 02-27-2016 at 08:10 PM.
Old 02-29-2016, 01:11 PM   #2312
Rookie

OVR: 3

Loving your sliders and having a blast!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »