Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 290 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-06-2016, 06:04 PM   #2313
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Do you ever have a problem with cap penalties with 32 team control? Some teams including my own in my CFM have up to 6 million in cap penalties. I've been trying to cut only the players that wont cause a cap penalty but its been difficult here in year 2. I'm thinking I might just clear the cap penalties for the teams that have a crazy amount of them. However, I don't know if its normal to have cap penalties that high so I don't know what to do.
Old 03-19-2016, 11:08 PM   #2314
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

These play really well with the default pre-season roster that Khalib found plays best in CFM. After 4 games, I'm at 3-1, but won the last 2 games by 1 point and 2 points, respectively. I was 2 plays away from being 1-3.

I'm seeing great differentiation between QBs, really nice amounts of over and under throws.

I'm also seeing very nice performances out of the CPU HB and nice animation variety in tackling and pass defense.

I thought the 65 catching would be weird, but playing strict no-switch, it works out really nicely.

I have a question about re-signing. If I turn auto-pilot off and have off-season re-signing on, will the CPU actually wait till the off-season to start re-signing guys?

I'd like to do that manually, say around week 17 once I've seen how the prospective re-signees performed that year, but I'm not sure if I need to turn off-season re-signing off for all 31 other teams to do it this way.
Old 03-20-2016, 09:56 AM   #2315
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Also, I'm not quite sure I understand the language and logic in the trade section, so I'm wondering if it's possible to get clarification there.

It goes like this:

1) 0-100 random number for each team w/ 0-33 resulting in that team being eligible to trade.

2) In a 0-33 context, you go to the trade block, see what that team's needs are, and then look for a player who is already on the league-wide trade block at one of the top positions of need.

3) If you find a compelling player of need on the block, you can put together a package of players and picks.

4) If you are able to find a viable, realistic match, then you do a 0-100 generator and accept if the result is 0-51 and dissolve the trade if it's 51-100.

That right?

So it sounds like you're only working with the players the CPU teams automatically put on the block. Just wanting to make sure I get the method right.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:39 PM   #2316
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
These play really well with the default pre-season roster that Khalib found plays best in CFM. After 4 games, I'm at 3-1, but won the last 2 games by 1 point and 2 points, respectively. I was 2 plays away from being 1-3.

I'm seeing great differentiation between QBs, really nice amounts of over and under throws.

I'm also seeing very nice performances out of the CPU HB and nice animation variety in tackling and pass defense.

I thought the 65 catching would be weird, but playing strict no-switch, it works out really nicely.

I have a question about re-signing. If I turn auto-pilot off and have off-season re-signing on, will the CPU actually wait till the off-season to start re-signing guys?

I'd like to do that manually, say around week 17 once I've seen how the prospective re-signees performed that year, but I'm not sure if I need to turn off-season re-signing off for all 31 other teams to do it this way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Also, I'm not quite sure I understand the language and logic in the trade section, so I'm wondering if it's possible to get clarification there.

It goes like this:

1) 0-100 random number for each team w/ 0-33 resulting in that team being eligible to trade.

2) In a 0-33 context, you go to the trade block, see what that team's needs are, and then look for a player who is already on the league-wide trade block at one of the top positions of need.

3) If you find a compelling player of need on the block, you can put together a package of players and picks.

4) If you are able to find a viable, realistic match, then you do a 0-100 generator and accept if the result is 0-51 and dissolve the trade if it's 51-100.

That right?

So it sounds like you're only working with the players the CPU teams automatically put on the block. Just wanting to make sure I get the method right.

As far as the CPU doing the resigns. With auto pilot off and resign set to on. The CPU will resign their own free agents in-season through-out the season. If you want to control all the resigns for every team then you need to make sure auto pilot is off and resigns are set to off and not auto.

And yes you got the trade method right. But you can do whatever you want as far as who you want to trade for. It does not have to be the CPU's trade block players only. But using the random number method does make it cool and variable.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 03-22-2016, 09:41 PM   #2317
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
Do you ever have a problem with cap penalties with 32 team control? Some teams including my own in my CFM have up to 6 million in cap penalties. I've been trying to cut only the players that wont cause a cap penalty but its been difficult here in year 2. I'm thinking I might just clear the cap penalties for the teams that have a crazy amount of them. However, I don't know if its normal to have cap penalties that high so I don't know what to do.
If you see some teams with serious cap issues it is up to you if you want to clear the cap penalties or not.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-01-2016, 08:59 PM   #2318
Rookie

All madden is too hard for me. But when I play all pro it's seems like the CPU isn't really that competitive.they hardly can stop the run and pass. Then the CPU pass and run game isn't consistent
Old 04-07-2016, 07:04 PM   #2319
Rookie

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

just got back into the game one thing I'm seeing a lot is that both cpu and user are killing it in the passing game I'm 5-0 not surprising a lot of weeker teams but Luck is averaging 400 yards per game and 4 tds hes at 1943 yards 21 tds and just 3 ints killing it leading to all games being high scoring havent had a game where im under 30 points

Cpu has been impressive in that regard too ive already allowed 1700 yards 500 more than any other team, sidenote Lucks yard total is also 500 more than the next qb

rushing yards are fine both ends are good
im even fine with the comp % just seeing high numbers and as a result high scores assuming its just the teams

* correction the numbers for other teams were before i simmed a weeks closest team to my passing yards allowed is only 100 yards away but im still the highest
and luck is only 200 yards ahead
Gophers
Gators
Yankees

Last edited by kingcrf; 04-07-2016 at 07:08 PM.
Old 04-07-2016, 08:18 PM   #2320
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
just got back into the game one thing I'm seeing a lot is that both cpu and user are killing it in the passing game I'm 5-0 not surprising a lot of weeker teams but Luck is averaging 400 yards per game and 4 tds hes at 1943 yards 21 tds and just 3 ints killing it leading to all games being high scoring havent had a game where im under 30 points

Cpu has been impressive in that regard too ive already allowed 1700 yards 500 more than any other team, sidenote Lucks yard total is also 500 more than the next qb

rushing yards are fine both ends are good
im even fine with the comp % just seeing high numbers and as a result high scores assuming its just the teams

* correction the numbers for other teams were before i simmed a weeks closest team to my passing yards allowed is only 100 yards away but im still the highest
and luck is only 200 yards ahead
Same. I had teddy go down in preseason so I signed Logan Thomas. First game was against the Raiders with a rookie qb. Thomas goes 24 for 28 312 yards 2 TDs, raiders rookie qb (68 overall) went 20 for 22 257 yards 1 TD. Though ok maybe Logan just had a good game. Next game is against the Cowboys with Matt Barkley at qb, Thomas tears it up again, but Barkley goes 33 for 35 337 yards 3 TDs, nothing I tried work. He shredded the defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »