Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2016, 08:52 PM   #2321
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

well i have already lowered the cpu passer rating a smidgel and upped my defense ratings also just a smidgel to avoid crazy high comp % they usually round out at about 65-75 which im okay with its more of the cpu getting 300-500 yards that i find concerning not really blaming the sliders just a note from my first five games back

and with the user side im not sure what to change I mean i feel the difference when i use Luck vs lets say Landry Jones my current backup its a landslide I just feel like maybe Luck is over producing so im floating it out there
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2016, 10:23 PM   #2322
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

and last game for the day was against the Vikings who coincidentally were missing teddy so that means it was up to Taylor Heinicke ...
Good news is he plays just like hes rated bad news is that made this game very very easy like a just played on rookie as the patriots from '07 against the Lions from '07 easy it was bad is my point

I was up 21-3 after 1 quarter 28-9 after 2 38-15 (more field goals btw no tds for them) after 3 and finished up 48-15 which could have very easily been 100-15 if not for my mercy and sheer hatred for football scores higher than 49.

in just 3 quarters of play Luck went 14-18 192 4 tds 0 ints my back in this game was christine michael who went off btw
16 runs 150 yards 5 btk 58 yac
McKinnon out of the backup role had just 1 touch but went 49 yards

My defence really didnt go crazy just 3 sacks 1 of which was in garbage time 2 picks on the 2nd string qb was nice only real complaint in that regard is it seems all my picks come from the safety position on an overthrow with like the occasional pick from a corner who jumps the route but no corners winning balls or anything like that which kind of explains Luck having just 3 ints but 25 tds at this point too

cpu offense was ugly tho AP got hurt mid way through but he wasnt inspiring fear had w1 nice 20 yarder but left with 31 on 11 touches

Heinicke managed to get 54 % after going on a run in garbage time against my backups but was just ugly the rest of the game

My main point is that my offensive efficiency whether it be a result of my undoubtable unusurpable undeniable talent or just my very easy schedule or if in some way the sliders allow this my offensive efficiency and ability to have big plays at will have been the biggest cause for my gripes at this point

i post this in full hopes that it will cause the very next game i play to result in my defeat and this will be my first game against a true elite qb and great team in the Steelers so my hopes are high
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Old 04-12-2016, 03:06 AM   #2323
Pro

clarkerots's Arena

OVR: 9

2 Questions.

1) In the end, do you have Auto Pilot for the CPU teams on or off?

2) When you're done playing the games you want, including yours, do you force the advance week, or do you super sim all the other games, and if you do, do you change the minutes or something......cause it seems that Super Sim creates games with total scores 90+.

Thanks.
Old 04-12-2016, 04:19 PM   #2324
MVP

OVR: 1

i currently have injuries up to 99. i have had two all season. no team has more than three.

have i misunderstood this slider?
Old 04-16-2016, 08:28 PM   #2325
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey I've been using this set for awhile now. I love how the game flows but feels like I'm unstoppable now. Year 4 with redskins and went 15-1 and just destroyed the Lions in playoffs who are a 95 ovr team. Yes the Lions are 95 in my franchise. Any suggestions? Are you making any tweaks soon?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 11:00 AM   #2326
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan1208
Hey I've been using this set for awhile now. I love how the game flows but feels like I'm unstoppable now. Year 4 with redskins and went 15-1 and just destroyed the Lions in playoffs who are a 95 ovr team. Yes the Lions are 95 in my franchise. Any suggestions? Are you making any tweaks soon?
I am in Year 4 of my current Dolphins Franchise (Week 16 almost done) and I am currently 9-4-1. I have zero plans for any further tweaks. In fact I have not made any in quite a long time. I have not needed to.

If you find your team too overpowering (which can happen in CFM after 3-4 seasons) I suggest either switching to a new team (if you did 32 team control). If you have not and want to keep your current CFM going, you may want to go only with suggested plays on offense (I use suggested plays 95% of the time either default or strategy based). If you don't play defense from the Defensive camera....I suggest you do that as well as it is much more of a challenge.

Good luck!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-18-2016, 11:00 AM   #2327
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
i currently have injuries up to 99. i have had two all season. no team has more than three.

have i misunderstood this slider?
I have mine set to the OP and I get plenty of injuries around the league. I don't know what to tell you.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-18-2016, 11:02 AM   #2328
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkerots
2 Questions.

1) In the end, do you have Auto Pilot for the CPU teams on or off? - All of them are on. I only turn a teams off if I play them that week so drive goals are disabled.

2) When you're done playing the games you want, including yours, do you force the advance week, or do you super sim all the other games, and if you do, do you change the minutes or something......cause it seems that Super Sim creates games with total scores 90+. - Never ever super sim games. Always Force advance the week.

Thanks.

Answers are in bold.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »