Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2016, 11:25 AM   #2329
Pro

clarkerots's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Answers are in bold.
But if I have auto pilot on, re-sign players set to off, the CPU will do everything but re-sign players, correct?
Old 04-22-2016, 04:32 AM   #2330
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

In year one week 8 (3-3-1)Cardinals vs Browns Well gave these a shot and first game wasn't to bad got beat by Ryan Fitzpatrick and the browns 28-14

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Old 04-25-2016, 01:02 PM   #2331
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Only bought Madden a couple months ago and only recently got around to playing it.

I have to say, credit where credit is due, I tried out these sliders and had been thinking (purely because I'm 5-0) "oh it's too easy, these perhaps aren't quite working" ... but then I had an in-depth look:

I'm playing as my beloved Steelers and had basically molested the Patriots in week 1 because was using default All-Pro.

I then switched to your sliders and went:
16-13 against 49ers
24-12 against Rams
27-23 against Ravens
27-20 against Chargers.

I think because I just happened to win all 4 and had led the whole time in all 4, I was ignoring some actual close scores.

Then, I decided to delve into the team stats and got a huge surprise:

Whilst I DO need to adjust my RB auto-sub settings (Bell gets a few too many carries over DeAngelo) and I need to pass more to 'keep it real', my team is perfectly in line with accepted norms in EVERY statistical category:

15th Total offense (influenced by my 7th highest run offense total bringing down those passing yards)
11th in points per game
First downs achieved are bang average

I can connect to Bryant on deep bombs when I time it properly, but by no means is that every time, not even close. Which is great! Oh... I've just realised that 'holding the triangle button down' for aggressive catch IS 'user catch' isn't it... damn, I better stop that then.

Conceded more passing yards than I had thought- giving up in BIG chunks a few times a game which is 'very Steelers-like', I'm in bottom half on sacks (because I'm controlling a DB at all times, not a Dlineman).
Turnovers fit nicely with other teams.

Hell, even penalty yardage, even though I've given up the least (as is always the case for a User-controlled Madden team), it's not far off the next least penalised team.

I am beyond impressed with these sliders! Thank you very much indeed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2016, 01:26 PM   #2332
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

I'm playing on all-pro default and made a few twerks to them and there playing great enjoying it.

Old 04-26-2016, 12:34 PM   #2333
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZoneAzCards
I'm playing on all-pro default and made a few twerks to them and there playing great enjoying it.

Only thing I've altered now is bringing down Player Run blocking to 45, as even though I have Bell- I felt I was a bit too good at the run game without doing much myself to account for it. Has had desired effect.

Finally had my first loss too- got beat by Cardinals in a close game. Exploited mismatch in height over Mathieu with Bryant early on... then did a bad throw and he intercepted me :/ changed the game. Very realistic.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:10 PM   #2334
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Armor any fix to the false start glitch since the patch? Seen some post suggesting to put the false start penalty slider on 0
Old 04-28-2016, 03:05 AM   #2335
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler2206
Only thing I've altered now is bringing down Player Run blocking to 45, as even though I have Bell- I felt I was a bit too good at the run game without doing much myself to account for it. Has had desired effect.

Finally had my first loss too- got beat by Cardinals in a close game. Exploited mismatch in height over Mathieu with Bryant early on... then did a bad throw and he intercepted me :/ changed the game. Very realistic.
Yea I have user run block at 60 otherwise I would finish with 30yds rushing almost each game with David Johnson. And AI run block is 55 or 60 I don't remember

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2016, 09:14 AM   #2336
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynbks4
Armor any fix to the false start glitch since the patch? Seen some post suggesting to put the false start penalty slider on 0
Yes, curious where you stand Armor on the current state of Madden after the latest False Start patch. I only have seen you post positive reviews, in fact I don't remember anything negative (opinion wise) coming from you. And that is not an insult. Are you still happy with Madden after this latest patch?

I personally cannot even sit through a game now. If I do lower false start to 0, I still see a lack of all other penalties that were being called. What a damn shame for what a wonderful game we had.

Last edited by Rubio809; 04-28-2016 at 09:16 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »