Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders - Page 296 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 07-19-2016, 08:42 PM   #2361
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

When people use these sliders, do they see a realistic # and severity of injuries on their team for the games they play and the CPU's teams for the games they sim?
Old 07-20-2016, 09:51 PM   #2362
Rookie

When should I make adjustments to sliders and in how many increments would I raise or lower certain sliders. Also how would I make the CPU offense and defense more tough. User running seems a little too easy for me. Also it seems like the CPU offense can't generate drives at a realistic rate
Old 08-12-2016, 01:05 PM   #2363
Rookie

Hey Armor

First time poster and loyal follower of your threads. Thank you for everything you do to make sports game great. Quick question. I've been searching everywhere, but I can't find a solid explanation about making formation subs while in the play calling screen.

Is there a certain strategy you go about each game since the play clock is running and you don't have a lot of time to make those changes? Also I'm having trouble once I set all my swaps and then use coach suggestions those formation subs aren't being recognized. Is there a way to make that happen or do I pretty much have to manually make my own calls to keep the substitutions?

Thanks again for the help!
Old 08-15-2016, 10:48 AM   #2364
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorKyle85
Hey Armor

First time poster and loyal follower of your threads. Thank you for everything you do to make sports game great. Quick question. I've been searching everywhere, but I can't find a solid explanation about making formation subs while in the play calling screen.

Is there a certain strategy you go about each game since the play clock is running and you don't have a lot of time to make those changes? Also I'm having trouble once I set all my swaps and then use coach suggestions those formation subs aren't being recognized. Is there a way to make that happen or do I pretty much have to manually make my own calls to keep the substitutions?

Thanks again for the help!
What's up Pastor,

So what I typically do is on my first series I get my 2nd string RB in some formations ( As I want to give my RB a breather and get a realistic carries per game number) and get him some carries. I pretty much know which set's I want my back-up (or RBBC partner) to run out of.

It usually takes me two series to get all my sub's set (so happy M17 will have a dedicated formation subs screen now!).

As far as using coach suggestion plays (Which I do 90% of the time for this reason) when I need to get my back up RB some carries I will simply go to that set and call my own plays for that reason. Of course he will get some carries as well due to my starters fatigue level dropping below the threshold I have set as well (78).

See everyone next week with a brand new thread for Madden 17. Before the set is posted I will be testing and streaming on twitch a 32 Test CFM playing games around the league as we look to have a version 1.0 out as soon as I can feel comfortable it is humming and playing like I want.

Same approach as always. Strict (true) no switch on defense (never switching from chosen defender pre snap even after ball is caught or handed off). No user catch on offense, slow speed, All-Pro, playing defense exclusively from the Defensive Camera (and sometimes broadcast for some fun and a change of pace). Offense played from default on medium to long pass plays, zoomed for all running and short passing plays (under 10 yards and screens, swings).

Getting hyped.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-15-2016 at 10:50 AM.
Old 08-22-2016, 02:17 PM   #2365
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
What's up Pastor,

So what I typically do is on my first series I get my 2nd string RB in some formations ( As I want to give my RB a breather and get a realistic carries per game number) and get him some carries. I pretty much know which set's I want my back-up (or RBBC partner) to run out of.

It usually takes me two series to get all my sub's set (so happy M17 will have a dedicated formation subs screen now!).

As far as using coach suggestion plays (Which I do 90% of the time for this reason) when I need to get my back up RB some carries I will simply go to that set and call my own plays for that reason. Of course he will get some carries as well due to my starters fatigue level dropping below the threshold I have set as well (78).

See everyone next week with a brand new thread for Madden 17. Before the set is posted I will be testing and streaming on twitch a 32 Test CFM playing games around the league as we look to have a version 1.0 out as soon as I can feel comfortable it is humming and playing like I want.

Same approach as always. Strict (true) no switch on defense (never switching from chosen defender pre snap even after ball is caught or handed off). No user catch on offense, slow speed, All-Pro, playing defense exclusively from the Defensive Camera (and sometimes broadcast for some fun and a change of pace). Offense played from default on medium to long pass plays, zoomed for all running and short passing plays (under 10 yards and screens, swings).

Getting hyped.
Whats up Armor?! Ive been on OS, Youtube and Twitter all summer and this years game looks like a big improvement over last year it looks like they really tried hard to work on sim and immersion and many of the things the sim community was asking for. Im picking the game up at midnight and it'll be gauntlet, drills, navigating the new menus and playing friends in playnow for now. No cfm for me just yet until your sliders drop which i absolutely cannot wait for. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Old 08-22-2016, 02:41 PM   #2366
Banned

oldjim's Arena

Thanks for all you do Armor. Yours are the best sliders year after year.

When can we expect your Madden 17 sliders?

Thanks!
Old 08-23-2016, 01:09 AM   #2367
Rookie

jgreengutta's Arena

Armor hurry up and get M17 I need those sliders bro
Old 08-26-2016, 05:32 PM   #2368
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »